Kids In Love

09

“Trigonometry can go die!” Alisa exclaimed tossing her math book across the bed. “Mr. Ratner can go die.” She added letting her notebook fall to the floor with a quiet thud. “Math just needs to die.”

What on earth are you fussing about?” Jon asked stepping out of his bathroom to see Alisa sprawled out over his bed and her homework all over his floor. Alisa glanced up at Jon, her mouth suddenly going dry. The white towel wrapped around his waist was precariously low as he peeked out of the bathroom, water droplets cascading down his muscular torso.

“Holy mother of god.” Alisa groaned getting up, “Where have you been hiding?” She giggled as Jon blushed watching her approach him. “Like….damn.”

“Uh, ok. I need to finish getting ready.” Jon said stepping back into the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush, “I don’t want to be late for the first game of the season.” He explained as Alisa stood behind him, blatantly checking him out.

“I never knew that a body like that was hiding underneath all those t-shirts.” She giggled sitting on the lid of the toilet.

“Ok, Alisa.” Jon chuckled brushing his teeth, laughing to himself at her amazement. Alisa giggled giving his body one last glace before retreating from the bathroom and back to her homework. After Jonathan had finished brushing his teeth and shaving, he walked out of the bathroom and into his room, in search of clothing. He felt Alisa’s watching him like a hawk as he picked out his dress shirt and tie.

“No no no,” Alisa said gently tugging the red tie out of his hands. “Wear this one.” She instructed pulling the grey tie out and handing it to him.

Jon smiled taking the tie from her, “Thanks.”

“So what am I supposed to wear for this game?” Alisa asked while Jon changed in the bathroom. “Like a cute dress? Or jeans?”

“Well I was hoping you would wear my jersey.” Jon laughed, then pausing when he didn’t hear a reaction from Alisa. He re-entered the bedroom with his shirt half buttoned and his tie in his hands to see Alisa sitting on his bed with wide eyes.

“That’s…wow. I mean that’s like…serious.” She finally said. “If I wear your jersey, then people will know that we’re…I don’t know.”

“Together?” Jon asked sitting on the bed beside her. “I was hoping we were.”
“Oh.” Alisa said in surprise a blush rising to her cheeks.

“Look,” Jon sighed taking a hold of Alisa’s hands. “I like you a little more than I probably should, but who the fuck cares? I like you, and I don’t care who knows it. So please.” Jon said getting down on his knee making Alisa’s eyes bug out, “Will you wear my jersey?” He asked making her laugh out loud.

“Yes, Jon I will wear your jersey.” She nodded as he pulled her into a hug. Jon leaned in to her face his lips centimeters from hers. Alisa’s breath quickened as he stared into Jon’s brown eyes. Yet when Jon leaned in to kiss her, she slightly turned her head at the last second, giving him her cheek. Jon let out a sigh and retreated back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. Alisa picked up the jersey that Jon had gotten out for her, off the bed, and slipped it over her head. The large jersey hung low at her knees and she decided she would wear legging with it. She glanced into the bathroom where Jon was tightening his tie. She wanted to kiss him with every fiber of her being, but the moment was right, and she was afraid she was falling a little too quickly for the hockey player.

*

“If you pick up that damn curly thing one more time, I’m going to impale myself with it.” Jon groaned as Alisa curled her hair in her mirror while he sat at her desk.

“I have to look cute!” Alisa exclaimed applying a light amount of hairspray.

“You look friggen hot. Can we please go?” Jon asked giving her a pointed look.

“Well you’re just such a smooth talker aren’t you?” Alisa laughed pulling her black Uggs over her black leggings and grabbed her phone. Jon hopped from the chair in relief and took Alisa’s hand dragging her out to door and to the arena.

*

“Woo!” Alisa screamed as Jon took the ice in his Fighting Sioux jersey as she sat next to her friend Cal in the stands.

“Whoa, calm down there girl, you’re gonna fall off the flippin’ bleachers!” Cal exclaimed his Tennessee southern accent prominently coming out.

“Im fine!” Alisa exclaimed taking her seat, her eyes trained on the number nine skating around the ice, friendly bantering with his teammates. A few moments passed, a fight broke out on the ice leaving Alisa completely confused.

“What are they doing?!” Alisa screamed standing to her feet, dramatically pointing at the ice. “Why are they punching each other? Jon! Stop!” Cal stood pushing Alisa’s shoulders down making her sit once again.

“It’s called a fight. They rough each other time, the ref pulls them apart. Saddle down, drama queen.” Cal sighed in frustration. Suddenly a punch landed in Jon’s jaw making Alisa fly to her feet once again.

“Hey!” She yelled across the arena making Cal roll his eyes and shake his head in surrender.

“Alisa?” She heard from behind her. Turning, still in shock from the fight down on the ice, she spun around only to see her best friend standing a few rows behind her in a matching jersey, except for the name and number on the back.

“Lain?” Alisa gasping as she placed her hand on Cal’s head to balance herself. “W-what are you doing here? I thought you went off campus with your cousin.”

“Um…I had a change of plans.” She shrugged looking down at Alisa’s jersey. Marlaina smiled shyly shrugging again. Alisa marched slowly up the stairs to her best friend as the rest of the stadium cheered on the team.

“So, you and Jon huh?” Marlaina chuckled making Alisa smile.

“Yeah, I guess.” She answered pulling the sleeves of the jersey into her palms. “He kinda grew on me.” She glanced at the ice where Jon was being escorted by a referee to the penalty box. Alisa looked back at her best friend who was also staring at the ice. Giving her an odd look Alisa spun Marlaina around to the see the name printed on the back of her jersey.

Nuh-uh!” Alisa exclaimed upon seeing Oshie on her friend’s back. “BJ?”

“Yeah, BJ.” Marlaina chuckled turning back around. “I can’t believe we kept this from each other.

“Well we have a lot to talk about tonight.” Alisa smiled, “After this dumb game.”

“Dumb?” Marlaina asked raising her eyebrows.

“All they do is fight. What kind of sport is this? Might as well join the wrestling team.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW. finally! the truth has been revealed, now the only one that doesnt know anything is BJ, i mean TJ! hehe<3
please comment and tell me what you thought! the amount of comments has been kinda low.

i'll try to update as soon as i can if i get some feedback, thanks dolls :)