Status: As soon as I can. Since I'm going back to school, it will be very, very, very, very rare when I come on. And since I'm going to stop babysitting I wont be able to come on. Sorry, I hope you can be patient for me.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Is It Over Yet?

Awake

I stared at my hands... I've been staring at them for ever, well since I woke up from my coma. I closed my eyes letting myself feel the emptiness of nothing there telling me that He was actually gone. I don't know once and for all but, for now I knew He was gone... for now. I sighed opening my eyes as my nurse Kat walked into my room. "Johnny, James is here to see you." A sigh of relieve passed over me. She moved the half closed curtain away from the bed.

I put my hands down on my lap. "Thanks Kat. You can let him in." I answered. She was a sweet old lady. I liked her she was sweet, nice gentle, polite, and very patient with me.

Jimmy walked in and I felt my face light up. I was so happy to see him, I was always happy to see him. He came and sat next to me on the bed facing me. He grabbed my hands and smiled his lazy smile. "Hi Baby. How are you doing today? Are you okay, you need anything?" I nodded. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Hows rehab going for you?" He asked

I was put into rehab after being stabbed by my own knife, in the head to save my mind and being. And probably everyone else around me also. I was especially worried about how Brian would take all this and would do if he found out I had died in a blind attempt of saving me from myself. He'd would end up running a mad muck then ending himself up in jail.

"It's good. Oh and they have been talking when they think I'm asleep and they were saying that I can go home in a day or two."I whispered with a hint of a smile. I was glad that I can finally go home to my practically son Brian, and to see Matt, but most of all to go have a real relationship with Jimmy.

Jimmy leaned in for a hug, I grabbed him in a total as much as I can bear hug. He nuzzled in my neck and kissed my cheek. "I'm so glad to hear that and I'm not telling Brian I want it to be a surprise."

I lied my head on my boyfriends chest, I was listening to the calming soothing sound of his heart. Being even this close to him was made me almost for sure that He was gone. Being this close also made me feel complete. Whole. It filled the void that was left in my mind where Christ had left.

Then out of nowhere Jimmy asks, "Johnny..? You wont kill anyone any more, will you..?"

I shook my head. "No, Jim... I'll never kill someone again...Well only if I have too..."I gave him a look of possessiveness. "But no I will not... I promise." I answered him truthfully. I never wanted to go back to that life ever again. It caused too much pain for me and the ones I love, and I hated to see that.

We lied in the hospital bed together just cuddling and talking, then on occasion a small kiss here and there. I felt like a perfect little doll in his arms. I loved being alone without trying to kill him every chance I could take.

'Aw, isn't't that sweet?' I heard a familiar sickening sweet voice say. Sickly. Was my one and only thought.

Sitting up we saw Zacky with that horrid doll in his arms. The doll was limp and had an innocent smile on her face with threads coming off her lips and she was just so tore up and broken. Well it fits her attitude. Zacky looked a little upset now. "Sickly! How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet in here!?!" Zacky scolded the doll. Sometimes I think he's not all there...put together right. Of course he didn't have a voice in his head. He talks to a damn doll. He can put the thing away and make her go quiet... I couldn't have He just got louder when I did that.

Zack, I told you before so many times! Don't bring Sickly in here!" Jimmy said pulling me closer away from the doll. I hated that damned thing with a vengeance. She started almost every point where Christ grew stronger.

Zacky stuffed the doll into the pocket of his jeans. "Sorry Jim, I couldn't leave her alone." Sicklys swearing was muffled. I nodded saying it's okay. I know haw attached he was to the doll. Jimmy kept an arm around me so I wouldn't fall over. "Oh Syn says he misses you and he couldn't come cause he's at school."

I smiled approvingly that Brian was in school right now. "Okay. Tell him that I miss him too, and I'm proud of him." I took Brian from his abusive drug/alcoholic induced parents. He just started school recently with the help of Matt, he pulled some strings. His fear of me has diminished, and now he's out of that abusive home he's perfectly fine now.

Zack set down a wrapped up box on my side table. "It's from Brian, of course. He thought a gift would make you feel better" I blinked and looked at the carefully wrapped box before taking it into my lap from off the table.

'Just like him, always thinking of others' I unwrapped it. As I did it made me smile. "Hey, it's the picture we took together the day after you woke up" Jimmy said adding on to my thought. I pulled out the frame.

We were all piled on my hospital bed. Jimmy was lying next to me my head on his shoulder, Zacky was lying across the whole bed Sickly in hand. Matt on my other side and Brian sitting on my lap his legs draped over Zack's stomach. I smiled at all the cheerfulness in the picture, but you can tell mine was the most fake smile of them all, because I was so confused. "Tell him I said thanks."

'Foolish emotions...' I heard a slight whisper. My muscles tensed at the sound, making me drop the photo.

"Hey, you alright?" I was asked.

I nodded.

'He can't be back... He's gone.' I thought. Maybe I was just imagined it... Christ is gone...

'He's not here... I'm just hearing things...'
♠ ♠ ♠
Now I'm telling you before hand notice the names that Johnny calls Brian/Syn with his different personalities. I'm forewarning you to watch the names... They reveal the personalities.
So comments please!!!
Subscriptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thoughts on whats gonna happen next, even tho I wont tell you you'll have to read it... But guessing is always fun!