Status: As soon as I can. Since I'm going back to school, it will be very, very, very, very rare when I come on. And since I'm going to stop babysitting I wont be able to come on. Sorry, I hope you can be patient for me.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Is It Over Yet?

Flashback

I was sitting in my room, I was scared... I've been hearing Christ talking to me in my head. I didn't know if it was my imagination, or if it's real. This can't be real if it was real wouldn't I be in pain? But then again I am in a hospital and I am pumped up with numerous amounts of drugs and medications.

"Johnny, it's time to go." Kat said as she walked in with a wheelchair. I smiled as I took my place in the chair. Then I let her wheel me out into the lobby where Jimmy was waiting for me. 'Beautiful with blood...' I heard a whisper so faint. I tensed up and ignored the voice that I had just heard. The sound was unnerving. I was starting to worry that maybe, Christ wasn't completely gone... That he was still here, with me...

I winced at the bright light as it hit my eyes. Kat wheeled me out into the front drive, where Jimmy was waiting for me. "It's fucking bright out here!" I mumbled as my sights adjusted. Kat giggled behind me. Her giggle lightened my mood slightly.

'I bet her scream would sound even better...' I heard that same whisper. I gripped the arms of the wheelchair to hold back a whimper of fear.

"Johnny? Babe, you okay?" Jimmy asked me. I unclenched the arm rests as I opened my eyes I came eye to eye with dark blue eyes. Our eyes locked, and the feeling of fear dissipated as I saw my boy friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The light is just too bright, it made my head hurt." I told Jimmy. He grabbed the back of my neck and started to rub it lightly.

"You two are so adorable!" Kat cooed. "And it's cool to see you two like to show it in public."

Jimmy took over from Kat to help me in the car. He opened the car door then grunted. He plucked a cell phone from his pocket. "Matt had to give him unlimited texting didn't he." Jimmy mumbled. "Look..." He held out the phone so I can see.

^IS HE OUT YET!?!? COME GET ME IF HE IS!! HE'S ALOUD HE IS MY GUARDIAN!!^

"Wow," was all I can say.

"Yeahs, he sent me that like literally over twenty times today." Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"Okay let me get this straight, cause I was totally out of it..." I paused as Jimmy set me inside the car then shut the door. As he opened the drivers door I started. "Matt put me as Brian's guardian? And you, and himself, as his emergency contacts?"

"Yep you got that right." He informed me.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Your so sweet" We started our way home.

"Brian has been really worried about you, he's been asking about you and for you the day he started school" He told me.

"Lets go get him babe. He must be having panic attacks every five minutes. Can we go get him? Please..?" I asked almost begging.

"Well you are is guardian now. So it is actually your call. You want to go get him well go get him." He held his hand on the arm rest and so I grabbed it.

"Lets go get him."

"Do you have an excuse?"

"Um, lets see... I just got out of the hospital from weeks and weeks of recovery from a stab wound to the head! Is that a good excuse for them??"

"True."

We drove in silence for the short stressful ride to to the High School. I clenched my hands as visions of the past passed through my head.

~ Flash back~

'Kill them all' whispered through my mind one night, I crept through the halls of the school, just about a year ago. I killed five teachers and ten students that night and still looking for the pleasure of there screams. Christ had took my mind then and I had let him, I liked killing then... I actually loved it. The screams of the high schoolers gave me a thrill, their screams, whimpering, and crying... and then their last breath. It used to get me so excited then.

Running through the halls after slow children and teachers, always finding each... and... every... single... one... of... them. Every time they would scream 'No,' I would laugh and snap one of their bones or stab them once more. I killed so many people in this school. So many lives lost at my hands... at Christs hands.

~End Flash back~
♠ ♠ ♠
there's the second chapter so i hope you enjoy..