Status: will be active again asap! <3

Mean Guys.

Chapter One

My dad handed me my lunch in a little brown bag with a proud smile. “This is your lunch, okay, now i put a dollar in there so you can buy some milk, ask one of the big kids where to do that.”
My mom handed me a small scrap of paper “do you remember your phone number? i wrote it down for you just incase. Put it in your pocket and i don’t want you to loose it. okay, you ready?”
I nodded and stood up off my porch “i think so” I grinned at my parents.
My mom wrapped her arm around my waist and dad took a picture with an old camera.

“It's Alex’s big day!” My mom started to cry on me.
I guess its natural for parents to cry on their kids first day of school, but, y'know this usually happens when the kid is five, im 16, and until today i was home schooled. i know what you're thinking, home schooled kids are freaks -little girl at a spelling bee with braces and pigtails. “X-Y-L-O-C-A-R-P xylocarp”- or that we're weirdly religious or something. -five country boys with hillbilly accents and checked shirts sitting on hay bails. “And on the third day god created the remington bolt action rifle so that man could fight the dinosaurs, and the homosexuals.” “AMEN”-

But my families totally normal except for the fact both my parents were butchers, and we spent the last 12 years in Essex, England. i had a great life but then my mom got offered a job in the marketing side of the butcher business so it was goodbye England, and hello high school.
I stepped across the road to get to the school and almost got hit by a yellow school bus, I heard my mom scream from behind me.
“I’m okay, sorry, I’ll be careful.”
I waved at my parents who looked at me worried. I passed kids in front of school who were in different cliques. A tall black girl smacked into me and glared, I was almost hit by football. There were kids setting fire to something by the flag pole.

I walked into math class and approached a tall guy wearing a blue sweater and smart black trousers.
“Hi i don’t know if anyone told you about me, im a new student here. my name is Alex Gaskarth.”
The boy glared at me “talk to me again and ill kick your ass.”
He walked away to his seat. A boy with a white smile and shaved head and a small ginger kid laughed from where they were sat. I walked toward a seat.
“You don’t wanna sit there Gabe Saporta’s boyfriend is gonna sit there.” the shaved guy said.
A skinny brown haired boy sat in the seat.

“hey Beckett” Gabe smirked.
They started to make out, I watched them grossed out and walked to another seat
“uhuh, he farts alot.”
The guy in the seat in front looked back shamefully and farted. I went to sit again but was beaten to the seat, I walked to the front of the class and smacked into the teacher spilling coffee down him
“hey everybody, ugghh !!”
“oh god im so sorry!” I tried to find something to use to dry him.

“It’s not you, im bad luck.” We cleared away the mess and teacher tried to pull of his sweater as the principal walked into the classroom. His t-shirt was stuck to his sweater and went up also so that he was topless.
"Mr Maker?” ((Jeff Maker))
“my t-shirts stuck to my sweater isn’t it”
“yeah” I pulled down his shirt for him as he got the sweater off.
“Fantastic.”

“Is everything alright in here?” The principal asked with a confused expression on his face.
“oh yeah” Mr Maker said with a sarcastic smile.
“so uh how was your summer?” The principal asked awkwardly.
“i got divorced”
“ oh, erm my carpel tunnel came back.”
“ i win.”
He gave a half smile “yes you do, well i just wanted to let everyone know we have a new student ugh joining us, he just moved here all the way from England.”

Mr Maker grinned at a young boy sat near the back of the room who had crooked yellow teeth “welcome!”
He looked around the room confused then back at Mr Maker “im from Michigan.”
“great!”
The principal took a note of paper out of his pocket and read off it “His name is Alexander, Alexander Gaskarth, where are you Alexander?”
I stuck my hand in the air with a shy smile “that’s me, but it’s just Alex.”
“My apologies, i have a nephew names Michelangelo, and i know how mad he gets when i don‘t call him Mike, almost as mad as i get when i think about the fact that my sister named him Michelangelo. “

The room got quiet and awkward again. “well ugh, welcome Alex, and thank you Mr Vegas.”
“Well thank you and urmm if you need anything or if you wanna talk to somebody…”
“Thanks maybe some other time when my shirt isn’t see through.”
Mr Vegas nodded his head staring at Mr Maker’s shirt longingly.
“Okay…good day everybody” he left the room quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!

As i said it's all just abit of fun, don't take it seriously!!

Cweamee