Status: will be active again asap! <3

Mean Guys.

Chapter Two

I walked through the busy corridors all day getting lost in seas of people, the first day of school was a blur, a stressful, surreal, blur. I got in trouble for the most random things.
“where are you going?”
“oh, i have to go to the bathroom”
“ well you need the lavatory pass”
“ ok, can i have the lavatory pass?”
“ ha-ha nice try” Points me to my seat “have a seat”
I’ve never lived in a world where adults didn’t trust me, where they were always yelling at me
“ don’t read ahead”
“no green pen”
“ no food in class”

Lunch was the worst part, I walked down the hall past tables of kids. An Asian girl sat her bag on a spare seat next to her as I got closer, a group of boys sat talking about nipples, I found a table filled with the drama club and smiled. I had alot of friends in England, but so far none in Baltimore.
“Hello!”
They looked at me confused and went back to eating their lunch.
I ate my lunch in the bathrooms that day.

***

I walked into class the next day and sat next to the kid with the shaved head and the ginger kid. The ginger one leaned over to me with a grin.
“Is that your natural hair colour?”
I smiled shyly and nodded “yeah.”
“its gorgeous. “
“ thank you.”
He grabbed at my hair and held it up to his head. “See this is the colour I want.”
The other guy laughed “this is Caleb, he's almost too gay to function.”

I laughed, it was nice to actually be talking to someone “its nice to meet you”
A jock walked past the desks and laughed at them.
“Nice chest hair Rian, where‘d you get it?”
Rian rolled his eyes and shouted back “your mom’s vagina! I’m Rian” he smiled lowering his voice back to normal as he faced me.
“Hey I‘m Alex. Do you guys know where room G14 is?” I thought I might as well take advantage of the fact someone was willing to have a conversation with me.

Caleb took my time table and looked for my next class.
“health, Tuesday, Thursday, room G14.”
“I think that’s in the back building.” Rian smirked.
Caleb turned and gave me an innocent smile “oh yeah that’s in the back building.”
“we’ll take you there”
“thanks.”

***

Caleb shoved through the busy corridor telling everyone to watch out for new meat coming through. I just followed him smiling at all the strangers we passed. We headed out across the sports pitches as Caleb read my timetable fully this time.
“health, Spanish, your taking 12th grade music?”
“yeah i like music” I grinned.
Caleb gave me a weird look “Eww why?”
“cause its the same in every country.”
Caleb sat down on the grass next to Rian “that’s beautiful. This guy is deep.”
I looked at the two of them confused, why were we sat out here when we should be at class? I asked them politely where the back building was. Rian explained that it had burnt down in 1987. I bit my lip and asked if we would get in trouble.
“Why would we get you into trouble, we’re your friends.”
I know it’s wrong to skip class, but Rian said that we were friends, and i was in no position to pass up friends, I guess ill never know what I missed on that first day of health class, although I imagined it a lot like this…

*cuts to coach Watkins stood in front of chalk board in gym. *
coach: don’t have sex. cause you will get pregnant and die don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up, just don’t do it, promise? okay everybody take some rubbers.
*holds up clear box*

Rian was scribbling on a piece of paper as he asked me why my parents stopped home schooling me.
“They wanted me to get socialised.”
“Oh well you'll get socialised alright, a little slice like you” Caleb smirked.
I looked at him totally lost “what are you talking about?”
“You’re a regulation hottie” Rian said simply, not looking up from his paper.
I frowned “What?”
Caleb placed a hand on my leg “Own it!”

Rian finally looked up from what he was doing. “How do you spell your name again Lex?”
“It’s Alexander…A.L.E.X.A.N.D.E.R…but I’d rather you called me Alex…”
“yeah im gonna call you Lex.”

Caleb, who was looking a different way from us spoke up after a few minutes.
“In the name of all that is holy would you look at Matt Flyzik’s gym clothes!
He was looking at a small guy with brown hair, he was wearing a tight shirt and tight jeans, it didn’t seem very practical for sports.
“Of course all the plastics are in the same gym class”

“who are the plastics?” I asked suddenly intrigued by the change of conversation.
“They’re teen royalty. If Dulaney was US weekly they would always be on the cover.”
“That one there, that’s Matt Flyzik”
I looked back at the guy.
“he is one of the dumbest guys you will ever meet.”

A ball went flying towards him and smacked him in the face.
“Caleb sat next to him in english last year”
“He asked me how to spell orange”
I laughed, he did seem pretty dumb from what I could see.

Rian pointed to another guy wearing the same clothes as Matt and introduced him as Zack Merrick.
“He is totally rich because his dad invented keyboard cleaners”
Zack knows everybodys business, he knows everything about everyone.”
“That’s why his hair is so big, its full of secrets.” Caleb smirked. I looked back at Zack, he did have a pretty big afro for a white guy.

Rian stiffened up “And evil takes a human form in Kyle Burns.”
A tall skinny platinum blond haired guy ran onto the field blowing a kiss to the other two.
“Don’t be fooled, cause he may seem like your typical selfish backstabbing, dick sucking, hoe bag but in reality he is so much more than that.”
I watched him mesmerized, he was the most amazing looking person I’d ever seen.
Caleb added to the conversation “he’s the ‘queen’ bee, the star, those other two are just his little workers”
♠ ♠ ♠
MORE
i changed more of the original speech in this than the last one :)

Cweamee xxx

(member, none of this is serious)