Status: school in session, posting when I can

After You

14

On Monday, I woke up and wanted to crawl back into a hole. It was the first day of classes in October. I had been at Hell’s Academy for Troubled Teens for a whole entire month. I still had no idea why I was here. Then I realized that Monday was the day I went to the nearby elementary school to tutor my group of first graders. I couldn't’t miss that. It was the best part of my week!

After breakfast, I walked to the gates of the school with my backpack and syllabus folder. I waited for the bus driver to pull out of the gates and took out the folder and looked at what I had to discuss with my group today:

Tutor Lesson for First Monday in October
1.Ask the students how their weekends were. Go around and share then ask them to draw a picture of their favorite part of the weekend.
2.Ask the students how they feel about school after having been there for a month.
3.Have the students write a paragraph about how school has been for them this past month.

This made me think more about how my life was going. I had had a pretty crappy weekend. Adam ruined my date with Stephanie and then on Sunday, I did nothing. So far, school had been okay. I was getting decent grades and my work was above average for myself. Soon they would be mailing home interim reports and I couldn't’t wait to see the look on my mother’s face when she saw how focused I had been for the past month.

My life wasn't’t really falling into place. I didn't’t have a girlfriend and I wasn't’t interested in any sports. My life was basically a bunch of boring. I bet my life would have been more exciting if I hadn't’t come to HATT and I was still back home at the public high school with my old friends. But whatever. Things usually get more exciting within a few weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I SEE I'M GETTING A FEW MORE COMMENTS! BUT NOT TOO MANY. LET'S POST THOSE COMMENTS PEOPLE! THIS WOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!