Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

Chapter 7

I woke up with a start as the plane shook me with a jolt, Cole laughed and told me it was just the turbulence and I let out a relieved breathe.

“So, what’s attracted you to the great state of California?” Cole asked me. I shrugged, I honestly didn’t know, except for the fact that I wanted to have some fun before college, I had been accepted to tons of schools but UCLA seemed perfect for me.

“Boyfriend, school, family?”, he asked, I chuckled at his eagerness to know. I shook my head, “Um, I’m starting school in the fall but until then I and my friends just want to have some fun in the sun, no boyfriend, so maybe a little romance.

He seemed pleased by my response and I, once again, took a look at him. There was no way that he was single, built body, blonde hair, green eyed, and perfection, is usually taken.

“So, how does your girlfriend feel about you talking to another girl” I asked, humor clear in my voice. “And, since when did I tell you that I have a girlfriend missy”, he asked me. I shrugged and he told me that he was, in fact, single.

The plane began to unload and I grabbed Coles arm and wrote my number on it before swiftly leaving the plane. Either he called me or not, I didn’t care much, not like there`s anything special about that specific boy.

As me and my friends met up I looked around and saw Cole, and then, another Cole next to him? I just rubbed my eyes and looked again, now that I looked harder I saw that they were in different outfits, maybe they were twins.

“Earth to Aidie”, Mellissa called out to me. I quickly looked away from the guys and saw that Mellissa had followed my gaze. “See the dude in the blue shirt? That’s Aaron, mega-hottie, he’s got my number.” I chuckled, “See the look-a-like next to him? That’s Cole, and he’s got MY number.”

Mellissa gasped, “We scored mega-hottie twins girl”, she screamed and well, EVERYONE looked at us. I looked down and blushed, as did Mellissa. The twins looked at each other then nodded, “Look away people, nothing but two hormonal teens here, nothing to see”, they both called out so everyone could here.

Everyone but Cole, and Aaron looked away and I shushed the twins before we all ran out of the airport. When we got outside we all busted out laughing because we realized that we forgot our luggage and we ran back in.

By the time we got to the luggage center out bags were the only ones up there, we grabbed them and then walked calmly out of the airport.

We walked down the street looking for a cab, after a little bit we finally caught the attention of one and we jumped in, giving the cabbie the address to our apartment, then all of us put in our ear buds and we let ourselves rest until we got there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Please Please comment and subscribe!