Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

Chapter 8

When we got in the apartment I mentally cringed at the sight; the walls were plain white and the floors were a tan colored carpet. So plain. There were two bedrooms and a small kitchen and a bathroom.
The twins were gonna share a room and me and Mellissa were gonna share one. We all grabbed our luggage and began to unpack everything.
Thankfully the twins turned on some dance music so we had some fun dancing while we un-packed. It took about three hours to get everything settled and organized.
When we finished packing we were all sitting down on the couch, the furniture was brought here ahead of time, and were letting ourselves rest.
“So are we still gonna hit that club”, Lyric asked. I nodded quickly. We had all agreed that we needed some club action this summer.
“We can go around ten thirty tonight, don't wanna get there too early”, Mellissa said.
We all agreed, “Well I'm gonna go and look up some some job ads on my computer, we gots to pay this rent one way or another ladies”, I said playfully before going into the room me and Mellissa shared and pulling out my laptop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know dont kill me, its reallyyy short, but im rushing and i wanted to get SOMETHING to yall.