Status: All Summer Long-Kids Rock : My inspiration.

All Summer Long

I couldn’t believe it; it was finally summer, but not any old summer, the summer after my graduation! Yeah, you heard it right; I was officially done with school, well at least for now anyway.
My graduation had occurred a week ago and I was still in shock, who would have thought that all those years slaving over notebook paper with that pencil that always seemed to break just when you figured the answer to that one question you always pause at would actually be worth it.
Well it sure was worth it, because when I was standing in that line, in my blue cap and gown, and my name was called, I felt like I has just accomplished one of the biggest milestones of my life.
Oops, I guess I better introduce myself, my name is Aiden, no, I am not a boy, and I’m 18 years old. There’s nothing particularly special about me, except that I have the best friends a girl could ever have and that those particular friends and I are going to spend the summer in California.
My parents, of course, argued in the beginning, saying that I wasn’t ready to “leave the nest” and go to a big city like Huntington Beach, but after LOTS of persuasion, and a hint of puppy dog eyes, they finally said yes.
Me and my friends had gathered up all our work earnings from the last six months, yes, that is how long we`ve been planning this, and bought each of us a ticket to California, and with a little help from the graduation money we received from relatives we had rented a small two bedroom apartment.
This summer was going to be one of adventure, me and my friends were gonna take life by the horns and hopefully we will have learned something by the end of the summer.
And who knows we might just meet a special someone in the great state of California.
  1. Chapter 1
    Suitcase Trouble
  2. Chapter 2
    The Little Circle Thingy
  3. Chaper 3
    Marks POV
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
    Coles POV
  7. Chapter 7
    Normal POV
  8. Chapter 8