Status: Second time around the movie rocked!!!

Sweet Dreams Arthur

I Love Brits

Miles King was a great professor. Maybe it was the way he said things with passion that allowed him to captivate the attention of students and possibly everyone else he had ever been in contact with stranger. And his British accent helped.

Sitting outside his classroom listening to his lecture brought me way back. He had been notorious in the world of Dream invasion, and Dom & I couldn’t help but sit in one of his lecture we were enthralled… and the rest was history.

We might have known of Dream Invasion before him, but he was still the Mentor of Dom and I. He broadened Dom’s horizons as an architect. He challenged him and made Dom great. He taught me to focus and how to use my instincts in a dream. He became like a second father.

He brought a lot to our life. But unfortunately he also brought Dom to Mal.

You see Miles was originally from England, but being fluent in French he took a guest lecture position at a university in Paris. There he met a charming French Art student. He married this woman, and months later she gave birth to a baby girl named Malory King or Mal for short. The woman who would selfishly destroy the life of my brother, niece, and nephew without a second thought

Miles is Mal’s father.

I often wondered what if we had stirred clear of him life would have been different. But then again different wasn’t always better. And his training had probably been what made us so good.

And it was because he was great at recognizing those with exceptional talent (like the talent he had recognized in Dom and yours truly) we came to him. He was going to pimp out one of his great young minds to us even if he didn’t know it yet.

After another 20 minutes of listening to the Theory of Architect Miles excused his class. While they exited Dom and I slipped in. He was packing a way his things and didn’t take notice to us.

I was hit with a wave of nostalgia and Dom and I continued to just watching him. He really was like a second father.

Figuring we should probably say something I stated in a teasing manner, “I see you still have a way with words.” At my voice he turned to Dom and me. “Yes well as I remember it you my darling have a way as well.” I walked down to him with a smile and hugged the aging man. “Hey Miles.” “Savannah a lovely vision as usual. And Dom you look like crap. Isn’t it a little dangerous to be in Paris? ” Insulting but loving I love the Brits.

My brother walked towards us “Miles the political relationship between the United States and France is strained and to get an expedition would be a mess.” Miles light laugh at my brother’s random knowledge and teased, “For you I think they’d make an exception.” And the men shook hands.

“How’s life Dom?” “Okay making a living.” Miles interrupted “Being involved in shady illegitimate business deals is not making a living.” The Dom jumped in “Hey after what happened it was the only work I could get. I am just using what you taught me.”

OoO and with that he insulted Miles, “I did not teach you this. To be a thug and going into anyone’s dream and steal this.” Go Miles! “No you taught me to navigate through the human mind.” “Yes navigate not what you’re doing.” Miles rebutted.

Noticing Miles was not berating me Dom deflected “Hey Savannah does it too.” Well that was mature. “Hey!” I exclaimed in indignation. Miles smiled at me, “Well we all know our little Savannah hasn’t always been a part of the law abiding side of society.” Aw the unconditional love.

“Aw I feel the love.”

“Yes Sav everyone loves you. Like a fluffy stuffed animals.” Dom said sarcastically. “Are you calling me fat?” I questioned him. “No. Here Miles I got the kids something.” Dom handed Miles the bag of teddy bears. Miles shook his head “I think it is going to take a lot more than stuff animals to remind your children they still have a father.” Dom looked down silently, and I know Miles meant well but that was just sad. I had to step in.

“Ease up Miles. You think he’d want to anywhere away from home. After what happened he can’t be home. Better absent father now then a wrong fully accused father in jail for life. And if you listen to us Grandpa we have away you can help us reunite our family.” My lecture ended on a cajoling tone.

Miles smiled at me “Ok so what can an old man like me do for you.” I gave him an innocent smile, “A man with money and lots of power has offered Dom a way home.” Here Dom jumped in “We have a team, but we need an architect.”

A look of comprehension came over Miles face, “Oh so you want to me to hand over one of my brightest for you two to corrupt.”

“Exactly. You have anyone as good as us?” Dom cockily questioned. Miles smirked “Better.”

This should be good.