Status: Second time around the movie rocked!!!

Sweet Dreams Arthur

I Want Him to Want Me

Legal stuff! I own nothing from the movie! The Genius Christopher Nolan does I believe! But anything new to plot & OCs are all MINE!

You know that really good sleep you get right before you dream. It’s like you’re so deep in it... it feels so good. Yea I was having one of those. I thought I could feel a real dream coming on. It’d had only been a year since my last real dream, but I still had hope.
“Good morning Sun shine” Fuck now there it goes. All the hope out of the window. “Savannah get up we have to catch the train for the Saito Job today.” Aw the lovely voice of my Charming brother. “Ahh!” and that was the Sound of my voice after my Charming Brother just threw ice cold water on me.

“What the hell Dom I was getting up!” I scream furiously. “Not quick enough Princess.” Dom quipped. “You need to get all dressed and pretty Arthur will be here soon.” As if on cue the door of the apartment we rent in Japan opened and Arthur came strolling into my bedroom seconds later.

As a sexy and confident women (AN: phenomenal women) you’d think I’d be okay with this. Normally I would but this was Arthur My Arthur who with one look could make my insides jelly and my face burn as crimson as my hair.

“Good morning Cobb… Savannah.” His bright smile turned to one that clearly said he was both amused and confused. “What the hell happened to you Sav?” Yeah he would notice the fact my hair looked like a wet poodle and my white shirt was drenched. Then again that could be a good thing. Maybe now he’d realize I had boobs and I was a woman. He should want me Damn it! After that rant I snapped back into reality I responded “Apparently rain was in the forecast.” As I glared at Dom I threw off my covers and stumbled to the bathroom to get primped and ready for our assignment.

After an hour and a half later & many knocks and yells from my brother I was ready. I had done my make up naturally, put my curly high in a I mean business librarian bun, dressed in a silk blue business blouse tucked into a high wasted pencil skirt, and finished the look off with some smart glasses. We were going to be pulling a job on a train in business class. I had to look the part.

Today we were going to enter the dream of a businessman named Saito. If this job went wrong we’d all have to part ways for a while. Saito was a very powerful man in energy, and he didn’t need friends in high places because he was the one in high the places. A competitor of his wants his secrets to destroy him. We were going to dream walk into his head and come out with what we needed. If he didn’t kill us then the people who hired us will. You wouldn’t want you deadliest competitor to know you were after them right? If you are thinking That’s firkin crazy why would you work for someone like that. Your right it is crazy, but it pays good and it’s all us Cobbs know how to do, and Arthur is included in that (Though point men could be hell of PIs if they wanted to).

I found Dom & Arthur in the in the kitchen making sure everything would go according to plan. Arthur looked up as I entered the room and flashed me the cutest sideways smile, “You look good Savannah.” If you think I just about died you are right. I smiled back, “Thanks you don’t look to bad yourself.” As honest Abe once said I cannot tell a lie. This man was fine. He wasn’t rugged like the type I dated. No he was refined only he could be so irresistible to me in his own way. I could never date a man who looked like him. No I wanted the real thing or nothing like him at all. No imitations just classic Arthur.

Arthur, who wore a business suit even if it was a Saturday morning and he was watching cartoons (not that he did that). Arthur, who had more gel and product in his hair then I even did. God forbid that anything be out of place on this perfect immaculate man. He was smooth shaven and presentable. But when he looked at you with his sexy pools or brown eyes and he gave you that sideways smile almost haughty smirk… It was like pure hot sex. It burned deep within in me and I want him. No I love him.

But like some jerk once said you don’t always get what you want. And I knew this to be true because I have wanted this man for what felt like my whole life. Ever since he was in third grade and shoved a bully a way protecting me, a sweet innocent kindergartener. (AN: I think this makes them 3 years apart!) Then he comforted me as I cried by telling me my hair was his favorite color. And like that I was smitten. And it sucked.

Sure I had never actually tried to put myself out there for him per say. But I want him to go after me. I want him to want me, I need him to need me, and I would most definitely love him to love me. (AN: Yes it is from 10 things I hate about you. Hello Joseph Gordon-Levitt has always been sexy! And I could resist)

After having a hardy meal of cereal it was time we left to the train station. We grabbed are stuff and left the apartment. Either way the job went, good or bad, we would not be returning to it for very long. We left 3duffle bags full of necessities by the door for a quick exit. Only bringing a briefcase (or in my case a computer case) to play the part of a business(wo)man. Arthur’s brief case was the extraction machine that sedated us and allowed us all to connect and enter our Mark’s dream. It was kept in a silver case (which I have said on many occasions was not inconspicuous).

We hailed a cab and were on our way to the station. Once we arrived to the platform Dom looked around in an irritated fashion “Where the hell in Nash?” If I could get up then that sniveling little infant Wiesel could get off his lazy ass. Did I say this no. I did have a filter instead I reply “I don’t know Dom do I look like that child’s babysitter?” (Okay so not any better) Arthur looked me up and down and smirked “Not any babysitter I ever had” Oh sweet Jesus don’t be cruel. This man has got to know the affect he has on me.

“I’m here I’m here!” huffed our little architect. “Great now announce to the whole station you’re here and with us on a team to invade a very paranoid suspicious powerful man.” I snapped. Arthur came to my side rubbing his hands up and down my arms. “Easy there Sav we don’t want to make a scene.”

And like that I was putty I could only smile like a creeper (to me anyways) and nod my head. Arthur was always calm. Don’t get me wrong he had emotions and passion, but in the face of any task he was calm and balanced me out.

With our posse assembled we concreted all the plans and all went our separate ways boarding in the business cart we’d bought out so no one would bother us. We also took the precaution of hiring a hostess to insure we were not bothered

Saito was a cut throat business man. He specialized in energy, but did a lot of other activities that mad my skin crawl. As he made way into the cart he chooses the seat next to me. He smiled at me taking in my appearance “Hello” yeah I would get hit on by a man who after today would want to kill me. We try to discourage talking too much to the mark because it would affect the dream too much if we were easily recognized. With Saito as paranoid as he was I had to be careful. I did the only thing I could do, “Hello” I politely replied and looks away quickly pretending to be engrossed in a document on my laptop. Thankfully he after a few more seconds of checking out my legs (told you they were great!) he didn’t pursue me further.

The hostess came by with drinks. And ten minutes into the train ride Saito spiked drink took in effect. “Aw Savannah I’m really sorry we have to do this to your boyfriend” Dom laughed. “Shut up!”I slugged him one good one in the arm. Hey he’s my brother and I am allowed to do things like that (Even if they are immature.) Arthur watched and he was clearly amused “Come now children we’ve got work to do.”

Okay this was too easy I couldn’t resist. If he wasn’t going to pursue me I was going to make it hard for him not to. I leaned into Arthur as he put the IV tube into my arm for sedation and whispered into his ear “Okay daddy whatever you say.” I pulled back looked directly into his eyes with a sexy smirk. Yes dirty and wrong but the look he got on his face was worth it.

Arthur looked up me from the floor a second longer. He cocked his head to the side. Before he could say anything Dom’s annoying voice cut in “Ok love birds break it up we have a job to do.” Effectively ruining the moment and causing this 26 year old women to blush and Arthur to look away and get up to hook everyone else up to the machine. Before I could retort a nice threat of death to my big brother, Janine, the hostess, pushed the button and like that it was sweet dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
End! How was it? Let me know! So I was trying to think of who Savannah could look like (celebrity wise). I am leaning towards Scarlett Jo Hansen. Especially in Ironman 2! I didn’t mean to bash Nash too much but… eh he’s a spineless jelly fish!
Next Chapter the job! Wish me luck on the action scene. Christopher Nolan is a Genius!!!!