I Love to Hate You

Diez!

Unpacking took the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday. But we finally were done. The kitchen and living room looked nice. Rick had gone clothes shopping on Sunday. I'm going after school today. Rick had put money on a credit card for me and told me to buy a new wardrobe with it.

When I get to school, everyone knows about the fire. Rosewood is a small town and things get around fast. People keeping asking if I'm alright. If I'm alive and well. Obviously I'm alive. If I wasn't alive, I'd be dead. Durr.

Will was talking to Mr. Holmes when I walk into English. Great. Mr. Popularity has everyone on his side. Even though he basically saved my life, he was still the same old Will. Nothing had changed.

"Hey Norah. How are you doing?" Will takes his seat next to mine. I'll never be happy that he sat next to me. Ever.

"I'm good. I have to go shopping today for clothes, but other than that, I'm fine."

"Well, why don't I go with you. I talked to Mr. Holmes and he said that the present was about what we like right now. And about how we act. So, if I go with you then I'll get to know your style." Argh. This kid was clever.

"That's fine. Meet me at my locker after school." I say, opening my notebook and doodling.

"I got my car taken away. So can I ride with you?" He gives me a smile, as if that will make me like him.

"That's fine."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Will's POV!

The day went fast. The girls drooled. The boys joked. And Norah didn't like me anymore than the day before. Which surprisingly bothers me. But, who the hell cares.

Norah wasn't bad looking. In fact, if she took care of her looks a little more, she could be hot as hell. And you probably think I'm insane for wanting to go clothes shopping with a girl, but like I said, she could be smoking hot. So, why not watching her try on shirt after shirt and pants after skirts. It's a win win for me.

I walk up to Norah's locker and lean against neighboring lockers with my foot up on one. Norah was talking to one of the cheerleaders that I hit on earlier. Why is Norah talking to her?

"...So, we just rented another house." They walk up to the lockers.

"Wait, if you have a lot of money, why do you buy your clothes at Wal-mart?" The cheerleader asks. I think her name is Stacey.

"Because we only get some much a year. but we were able to take some money out to buy new stuff." She looks a little frazzled. "Hey Will." She says nonchalantly. The cheerleader looks incredulously at her.

"Hey Will. What brings you to these lockers?" Stacey, or maybe Suzy asks seductively. Maybe I'll hit her up later.

"I'm going shopping with Norah. We're English partners." I say. Zoe? puts her hand on my arm.

"How sweet. Maybe we should hang out once you're done?" She bats her eyelashes.

"I'll text you Sammie."

"It's Taylor." She says before giggling and prancing away.

"Let's get this over with." Norah grabs her bag and starts walking towards the doors. This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever since I've updated, but I'll be doing it more frequently soon! please don't be mad!!!!!