I Love to Hate You

Eleven!

Norah's POV! (it will always be her point of view unless typed otherwise!!!)

So, we had already been to a bunch of stores and I had gotten a large amount of clothes. I was sick of picking out clothes, trying them on, then buying them. It's a dreadful cycle. Will seemed amused though, whatever Mr. Popularity is thinking about, I don't want to know.

"Alright. Well, I have to go do a few other things on my own...so why don't we meet up at the food court in an hour?" I didn't want to go bra and underwear shopping with Will. That's beyond awkward.

"Yeah, that's cool. I have to pick up a few things anyway." Without even saying goodbye, Will turns on a heel and walks away. Ass.

It only takes twenty minutes to get my stuff. Victoria's Secret has great customer service. But now I have forty minutes to kill and I have to pee really bad...

After relieving myself, I take a good five minutes staring at my hair. I liked the color, it fit perfectly for my pale complexion, but something was wrong. The style I had made me look like a pale elephant.

I'm not fat or anything, I do take good care of my body. But the way my hair falls around my face makes me look like a bloated clown! Maybe it's time for a haircut. And probably some new eyeliner. And eye shadow...Man, I've been out of the loop for too long.

As I walk towards the hair salon, my phone beeps. I pull it out and look at the text from an unfamiliar number.

“Norah, I got a ride home from a friend. See you in English! :)”

Brilliant, the Greek God ditched me! How did he even get my number? Creeper Well, whatever. It’s not like I enjoy spending time with him or anything…

The salon guy was gay. I don’t have anything against gay guys. It’s fine with me if they want another man. But that’s not the point. He basically flipped a shit when he saw me.

“Oh my! Dear, your hair color is fabulous! If only you had a style to go with it!” I was giggling at the way he said fabulous as he leads me to a chair.

“Now, what do you want done?” He was picking up sections of hair and combing it.

“Well, I’m not really sure. I know I want it to frame my face and make it look good, but that’s about all I know.”

“Okay, how about you let Pablo do his magic and you just relax.” He smiles at me through the mirror.

“One thing though…I don’t want it short. Like, can you cut it to about here?” I pick a spot mid-chest. I think that’s a good length. It’s down to my belly-button right now. That’s a bit too long.

“I like that. Good. Now, Pablo goes to work!”

I sit back and try to relax. I swear if this guy butchers my hair, Imma butcher his face!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I changed the picture for Norah. It shows her new haircut! I hope you all like it!