I Love to Hate You

Viente!

I didn't know where I was. It was dark, I was still a little drunk, and my friends had left with boys. It had to be close to three in the morning, because all the streets were dead and the moon was starting to go down. I close my eyes and try to concentrate on working through this.

After Will and I finished our splash war, I had gotten out. I didn't want to get all pruney around him. That would have been gross. But now that I think of it, if I had stayed with Will I'd never be in the situation I'm in now.

Courtney had come up to him, only sitting with her legs in because of her arm. By the looks of it, she was flirting with him and he was flirting back. It didn't get to me, Will and I aren't together. So I couldn't really be jealous, but I didn't sit there and watch, I got dressed and went to the dance spot.

That's where the shit hit the fan. I had been drinking and dancing and having fun. Courtney and Will had joined the floor a few minutes before things started to get ugly. I look over at them to see that they're basically doing it on the dancing floor. Then Courtney catches my eye, smirks and walks over to me. Will doesn't say anything and follows.

"Oh, what's wrong Norah? Can't get a guy to dance with you?" She mocked, grinning evilly.

"I've been dancing here longer than you. I've danced with plenty of people." I recall telling her. She seemed to think this was all so funny.

"Are you jealous I'm dancing with Will? What, did you honestly think he likes you? Why would he when he has me?" She steps closer, raising her voice for the audience watching us. Now that I think about it, she probably planned on embarrassing me the whole time.

"You're a nutcase." I told her, hoping to end the little conversation. Will didn't say anything the whole time.

"You're just a boring, plain, ugly nobody. You have no friends, no boyfriend, and your own brother tried to kill you. Your parents are dead and no one cares if you live or die." Courtney sneered then, and laughed cruelly. The silence was only broken from her chuckles.

"Shut up." It was meant to come out threateningly, but now I realize that I just sounded weak, helpless.

"Aw, did I hurt little Norah's feelings? Why don't you be a big girl and drink your beer." She then grabbed a cup and continued to dump it down my clothes.

Everyone gasped and a few laughed, the rest just didn't know what to do. I ran, it was late and dark. But I couldn't stay at the party. So here I am now; sobbing, feeling stupid and naive, and wishing I could just go back home.

I get up off the curb, to try and search for my street again when I car's headlights blind me. It pulls up and stops. I stare into the window. Two men stare back, both of them looking rather mean.

"Get in, don't make us cause a scene." The passenger says, holding up a pistol.

I gulp as the driver jumps out and walks towards me. Grabbing my arms roughly, he pushes me violently in the back and slams the door. It took me a minute to realize that I was being kidnapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP! hahahahahaha, I told you a shocker was coming!

People who comment are awesome sauce!

<3 Chel-Cee