I Love to Hate You

Five!

I quickly run a brush through my reddish brown hair and try not to look like Raggedy Ann. Biting my lip, I open the door to face Mr. Popularity. He was leaning up against the back wall looking super hot...UGLY! Super Duper Ugly!

"Alright. What do you want?" I ask. I didn't want to work on the project today. I didn't want to talk to Mr. Popularity. And I sure as hell didn't want to hear his 'apology'

"I told you. I wanted to apologize." Of course. He 'apologizes', this boy just loves to push my buttons. Argh! I was ready to rip my hair out!

"I'm sorry too." No I'm not. "I shouldn't have assumed." The truth anyway.

"Okay, so are we all better now? Can we work on the project?" Will was so adorable in an annoying way. God, I would be the only girl unhappy with having the hottest guy ever as my English partner.

"Can we work on it tomorrow? I'm not feeling so well." I wasn't exactly lying. I did feel a little under the weather.

"Sure, I'll meet you in the school library like you said. Feel better." He smiles and leaves. Who does he think he is? Lounge on my bed, see me half naked, apologize, then leave with a smile like he just won the lottery!

Angry and confused I slam my door shut and throw myself on my bed. Will WILL be the death of me. I swear it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short, but my friend tells me it's a good ending. So to be fair, I'll put up a SIXTH chapter! zomg! *gasp* Alright guys, thanks for reading!