I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Complications

Helenas POV:

*CLICK*

There were no bullets in that gun. I didn’t reload it, but they didn’t notice that because they were terrified. I don’t need a gun to kill someone! I can just bite someone!

I let go of Mikeys hair and kicked him in the back so he was now lying on the ground. He was paralyzed with fear and started to sob loudly as hell!

“Shut him up! I said to his brother.

I didn’t have to say it twice. Just a second later his brother was on the ground with him, trying to shut him up.

“Shh Mikey, you’re okay now” he said hugging his little brother.

He rocked him back and forth, trying to calm him down and repeating that sentence.
But he didn’t stop, he continued and now I was getting tired of it!

”Give him a few more seconds, you just had a gun pointed at his head, give the guy a break!” I thought to myself.

So I grabbed a chair and sat down waiting for Mikey to stop sobbing so I can continue with my plans. I don’t want to be here all night.

“What’s your name, Mikeys brother?” I asked him.

He looked up to me and he looked really mad!

”What the hell have I done to him! Oh yeah that’s right, I threatened is baby brother.”

I smiled at that thought. I love people who get mad at me. Usually they do one of two things.
One: Try and kill me. That result in them getting hurt or I kill them.
Two: Try and stay calm and do exactly what I say. That result in them getting hurt or I kill them.
I usually pick the last one on both things. Mainly because I don’t want my victims running around and telling everyone there’s a girl who kills people at road cafes. Plus I get to feed as well.

“My name is Gerard” He said and I could feel the rage building up inside of him.

Mikey still hadn’t stopped sobbing and now I had no more patience left.
I walked to Mikey and sat down on my knees and grabbed Mikeys head between my hands.

“Mikey….” I said calmly.

“..If you don’t stop sobbing, I will torture you so bad that you will beg me to kill you! Okay?!” I said friendly with a lot of sarcasm and he went silent.

“See! That wasn’t so bad was it?” I smiled at him. He didn’t return the smile, so I left him alone.
By now Gerard was really pissed and if looks could kill, I would be stone dead… again.
I knew exactly where this was going, and I knew right then, that this will be a fun night.
And as I predicted, when I turned my back at Gerard, he jumped on top of me and tried to hold me there. It didn’t work that well. I grabbed his arm and threw him off me and on to the hard floor. When he hit the floor, he hit it with such power I actually think I heard a rib crack! I stood up in a flash and put my feet on his chest and pressed down. He started to scream in pain and I was right. He had broken a rib or two.

“Stop, please it hurts” He shouted out in pain.

I smirked at him.

“Do you think that hurts, wait until you see my next trick” I said and took my gun on my back and shoot Gerard's hands. That gun had real bullets in it. It didn’t bother me that his or everyone else’s blood was on the floor, I had built a wall around me. A discipline wall, which mean that if I wanted to have fun with a victim, I can’t be distracted by the blood on the ground.

“Oh shit” I heard his friends gasp.

A thought hit me. But it was not mine.

”I see two boys holding hands while they are walking down the street. They look so in love. They are such a beautiful couple. A moment later they are sitting in a couch, kissing. The kiss is very passionate but at the same time very soft and you can feel their emotions for each other. Their arms are all over each other. I can see one boy and it’s Gerard, but the other one is very blurry and I can’t tell who it is. I know it’s not Gerard who is thinking it, because he is in a lot of pain and people can’t think when they are in pain. So it had to be one of his friends.

I looked around the room and stare at the three boys that are still sitting at the table.

“Who thought that?” I say angrily.

The three boys look at each other and then back to me. They shake their heads.
It’s actually now I have the time to really look at them. One has a big fro, one with blonde hair and a beard and then it’s a very beautiful boy sitting in the corner of the table, looking absolutely terrified. He had black hair and his hair was long enough to cover one of his right eye and he's absolutely gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off of him. That’s when it hits me.

His wonderful scent.

I just want to jump on him and kill him.

”Oh god his blood must taste amazing if he smells like that”

”No Helena, not yet. You will kill him eventually, but not yet.” I told myself.

I have to calm down. Right now or everything, I have built tonight, will be ruined.
I backed away from him, so I could think clearly for a moment. He made me lose track of were I was in my plan. After a second or two, I remember where I was.
I walked towards them again, but this time I stopped breathing.
Yes I can survive without breathing!
I looked at the blonde one.

“Did you think that?” I asked him once nice, to give him a chance to say no or yes.

He looked up at me confused.

“What? Think what?” he says to me in a weak voice.

I had no patience left. I threw myself at him and pressed him down on the couch and showed my fangs to scare him. It worked. He looked absolutely terrified.
I bent down so my mouth was at his ear and whispered.

“Didn’t you think of Gerard? He was kissing you and you two looked really in love. Am I wrong?!” I hissed at him.

”Yes, you are” I look up. His eyes were on me.

I was wrong. It was him. The boy that smells so good.
I release the blonde one, get up and walked over to him and sat down beside him.

“What’s your name?”

He didn't break our eye contact. He had the most beautiful eyes I have even seen. Hazel ones, you could just drown in them.

“Frank” he says in a surprisingly strong voice.

“What’s yours?” he asked me.

I was chocked. No one has ever asked me a question before. Well they have but I killed them right after.
Right now I wasn’t angry. I was very calm.

“My name is Helena” I answered him

I now know that sentence made me break the most important rule I had.
Don’t fall in love!
♠ ♠ ♠
My fourth chapter :D
I hope you guys like it!
Keep on commenting :D they make my day!

xoxo
Linda