I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Pain for Her Pleasure

Helenas POV

”This can’t be happening. I can’t fall in love. It’s dangerous. Love will ruin everything.” I thought to myself.

I was now sitting in front of Frank, trying to figure out what it was with him that made him special for me.
I first thought of his blood, but then again, I need blood and I can get it from everyone.
It was the only thing I came up with. That's how smart am I!

“Are you scared of me?” I asked him. I wanted to know what he thought of me. Even if I could read his mind, this time I wanted him to give me an answer I didn’t already know.

“No”

He looked me right in the eyes when he said that. I checked his heartbeat and it was beating a little to fast.

”I don’t believe you, please don’t lie to me. I don’t want to read your mind for the right answer”

“Do you really mean that?” I asked him, so he can get another chance. This time he didn’t look me in the eyes, instead he looked down.

“Yes, I mean that”

I couldn’t help myself, I had to read his mind to check if he was telling the truth.

”No, I’m terrified of you”

I was disappointed. Nobody could lie to me, I always knew the truth and sometimes I wished I didn’t know it.
I moved nearer him and I could feel how his heart started to beat faster and faster as I came closer. I stopped when I could feel his arm against mine. I leaned to his ear and whispered.

“I don’t like being lied to”

“I’m not lying” he said in a shaky voice

I leaned closer to his ear so I could touch it with my lips. I couldn’t help myself so I kissed his earlobe, and then whispered.

“You are forgetting one thing Frank…” he tensed up and I knew he had got the message but I kept going anyway.

“…I can hear people thoughts”

I pulled back and grabbed Frank’s collar and dragged him out into the middle of the room.

“Stand up” I told him

He stands up and he doesn’t take his eyes off me. He looks strong but I know he is afraid, but he doesn’t show it.

“Face them” I pointed at his friends and he turned around. I see that Mikey has taken care of Gerard and the one with the fro and the blonde one is still paralyzed with fear.

”They are not going to do anything stupid” I think to myself

Now I was behind Frank and felt more powerful then before, when he was looking at me.
I walked towards him and positioned myself behind him. He was little bit taller than me, but not very much, so I placed my “weapon” at the crook of his neck. My fangs started to grow down and I just wanted to bite him. To kill him.
I grab his hair and leans his head to the side. This was hard for me, but I had to do it.

“It’s time to say goodbye Frank. Who do you want to say goodbye to?” I ask him. I pressed my fangs against his skin.

“No one” he says, but I hear something different. He still hasn’t learned…

I hear ”Jamia” in his thoughts. I throw him down on the floor and ask him.

“Who is Jamia?” I ask him starting to get a little angry that I haven’t killed him yet.
His facial expression changes dramatically when I say her name. He cares about her a lot, maybe even loves her. I can see that on his face.

”I can use this for my advantage” I think and smirk

“Who is she, Frank?” I ask him again and start to walk towards him. I didn’t bother to read his mind, he has learned his lesson. He will tell me the truth now.

“Don’t hurt her please” he says weakly. I hit a nerve there.

”YES!!! Now I can have some real fun!!”

“Who is she, Frank? Is she your girlfriend, fiancé or even wife?” I ask fake gasping at wife.

He doesn’t answer. I think he is actually crying now. He must really love her. Even better, the more you love a person, the more pain you’ll feel when that person is gone.
I sat down on my knees right in front of Frank.

“Frank, I promise not to hurt her…”

He looked up at me and his eyes were red.

“Do you promise on your life!” he says.

”Bad move Frank. I’m already dead!”

“Of course I do” I smile back at him.

“Now tell me who she is”

He hesitates before opening his mouth.

“She’s my fiancé, soon to be wife”

“Aww how cute. Does she love you?” I asked him. I was curious

He just looked at me with a look that said: “That’s none of your business” That is exactly what his mind said to.

“Well you see, it is my business because I’m going to hurt one off you and right now it seems like you are the lucky winner!” I said it just like he won the lotto or something.

“So tell me Frank. Does she love you?”

“Of course she does!” he shouted at me, and I replied fast.

“Do you love her as much as she loves you?” my face didn’t move, neither did his. He answered calmly.

“Yes, I love her”

“Who did you love before you met her?” I asked to change the topic.

That startled Frank. He didn’t know what to say, but his eyes had the answer right after I asked the question. He was looking over my shoulder and he was thinking.

”I will never tell you who I loved before Jamia!”

“Oh that’s were you are wrong Frank. You will tell me who it is and you will tell me all the juicy details as well!”

I got down on all four and started to crawl against him.

“Don’t move” I told him and he froze.

I crawled up to him and pushed him down on to the floor so he was lying down on his back.
I lay my head so my mouth is at his ear, so I can whisper everything I say.

”Oh god! Not my neck!” he thinks. I start to smile.

“Are you ticklish Frank?” I start to kiss him the neck and I earn a low moan on first contact.

“Oh some sensitive skin you have there Frank!” I say smiling and I start again with kisses and nibbling on his neck. And poor Frank have trouble with staying quiet.

“Now Frank, tell me…” I start and then pause to suck on his earlobe and he likes that a lot. Then I start again.

“…who did you love before Jamia?” I start on his neck and now he can’t stay quiet anymore.

“Oh god… It was Gerard before Jamia.” He says moaning.

It’s now that I realize that I have gone too far. I have to end this. I shouldn’t be doing this. I broke the contact with Frank’s delicious neck and stand up and lift Frank up too.

“Take off your shirt” I tell him.

He looks confused but he takes it off. When it’s off I can’t help but to stare at his beautiful body. He is perfect!

This is the end for him and he knows it.

“Please don’t hurt Jamia! You can kill me, I don’t care, but I do care about Jamia. She is my everything.” He says to me very serious and tears starts to flow down his face.

Something inside of me snaps. Did he say that? “I don’t care”
I feel like crying. I’m breaking down. What did he do to me!
I need to get out of here, I need to end this now.
I take a few steps against him so we are just inches from each other. I start to count his ribs to find the spot I want. When I find it I pull out my gun on my back and point it at the spot and put the other arm around Frank.

“This will hurt Frank” I tell him.

“I don’t care, as long it’s me and not Jamia” he says strong.

Oh god not again, I can take it again. I need to hurt him.
I pull the trigger and the bullet shoots into Frank and goes out on the other side. He starts to scream in agony and he put his arms around my neck, because he can’t stand on his own.
I support his weight and lay him down on the ground and whispers into his ear.

“Your pain for my pleasure”

I then grab his shirt and press it down on to the wound and tell Mikey to press it until the ambulance arrives.

I ran out of the cafe and jumped into my car and drove away.

“I need blood, and I need it now!”

I stop at the first bar I see and go inside and after five minutes I have one really drunk guy to eat. I take him to the nearest alley and kill him. It didn’t taste good but its blood! But I need more so I go inside once more and I stand at the bar, talking to a younger drunken person when I hear a girl who is really upset. I turn around and see her running for the door talking on her cell.

“Frankie is hurt!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me a while to write.. it was hard. I hope it turned out good and I hope you guys like it!
Comment and subscribe!

xoxo
Linda