Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Coco Puffs

Image

After the show we are all gathered around in the back room, well all of us minus Cheyenne and Danny who left straight after he showered. We were just quietly drinking and talking about the show and how well the American crowd was taking to the guys.

“So what do you guys think of Cheyenne?” I ask the guys from my position cuddled up to Cameron’s side. He had and arm wrapped around my shoulder with his other hand holding a half empty beer. I had one hand placed on his knee with the other holding a bottle of bourbon and cola.

“Well for starters she’s fucking smoking.” Ben says.

“She is a model dick head.” I retort.

“And of course Danny get’s her.” James adds in.

“Other then that?”

“I think she’s great babe, she would go great with us.” Cam says to me.

“Thanks hun, I think she would do good for Danny, lord knows that boy needs help.” I say with a shake of my head. Tilting my head back I skull the rest of my drink then place it on the ground next to the other empty bottles from myself and Cameron.

“Alright I’m calling it a night, I’ll see you guys in the morning.” I say standing up from the couch and make my way outside to the bus, blowing the guys a kiss as I walk past with Cam on my tail, he waves to the guys then hurries to catch up with me.

“And just what do you think we’re getting up to?” I ask as he continues to push me faster.

“Well it is only going to be me and you all by our lonesome on the bus, the possibilities are endless.” He whispers in my ear.

“Mmm, say are aren’t they well what do you say we…” I whisper the rest in his ear and just by going on a wild guess I think he liked what I say because suddenly my feet are no longer on the ground and by body is squished against another.

Cameron had picked me up bridle style and was running towards the bus as fast as he could.

“Whoa slow down their cowboy what’s the rush? I’m not going anywhere.” I ask into his ear, biting gently on his lobe making him groan.

“Oh you are going to be going somewhere very soon.” With that we were on the bus and quickly loosing clothes on our way to our bed and let’s just say they didn’t come back on for hours that night.

In the morning I woke the wonderful sound of the guys all-snoring in their bunks. ‘Man they sound terrible’ I think to myself as I climb out of my bunk and fished around in my suitcase to find some clothes to wear for the day. Finding some I make my way to the small bathroom, make up bag in one hand, change of clothes in the other. Once in the small room I lock the door to make sure none of the boys walk in while I’m naked then proceed to strip and shower.

Once out of the shower I dress in the clothes and slide my feet into the jandals and rearrange my bracelets to sit nicely on my wrist then begin on the task of drying my hair and doing my make up. Thank god my hair is naturally straight and I only wear eyeliner or I think I would kill myself, having to straighten my hair everyday and put on tones of make up like some people do.

As soon as I finish I gather up my clothes and add them to my dirty laundry pile then make my way to the front lounge where I find Chey is already up and having breakfast.

“Morning Love, see you found the food alright?” I ask grabbing a bowl and pour some Coco Pops and milk into then I dig around in the draw for spoon to eat it with.

“Morning Darling, yeah I swear if there’s any food around I can find it in an instance.”

“Remind me to hide my candy then.” I say taking a seat next to her at the table.

“Haha I won’t touch your candy if you don’t touch mine.”

“Agreed, so how was your date last night with Mr. Worsnop?”

“It was incredible! We just kinda clicked, well after you get past him being a little to forward and asshole-ish then he’s a total sweet heart.”

“Yeah he is, but he can all be a heart breaker, so keep and eye out with that one and if he ever gets too out of hand don’t be afraid to be abusive, smack him around a little or tell me, I have no problem knocking him down a few notches.” I say with an evil little smirk, remembering all the times I’ve had to beat up the boys fore being dicks to girls.

“Man that smirk of yours is plain scary.”

“Agreed.” Danny adds in as he slides into the seat next to Chey with a bowl of…

“Hey you bastard! That’s my Coco Puffs!” I yell at him while throwing my spoon across the table, narrowly missing his head.

“Shit Amber! You almost hit me!”

“To bad I didn’t! That’s my fucking Coco Puffs you’re eating!”

“There’s nothing else to eat! You let Cheyenne eat them!”

“I don’t care! They’re mine and you know that! I let Chey eat them because I like her.” I say crossing my arms and glaring at him.

“I thought you liked me?” Danny asked with a pout.

“Not anymore! You know no one eats my Coco Puffs apart from me!”

“Would you rather I starve?”

“Yes I would! If it would mean I would have more Coco Puffs.”

“Ouch that hurt, right here.” Danny says in a sad voice and points to his heart.

“Grow up.” I mutter now in a bad mood.

“Fine I’ll buy you some more.” Danny says finally giving in.

“You better.” I say with a small smile.

“So aside from getting more Coco Pops what are we doing today?” Danny asks.

“Well I have to go back home.”

“What? No!” Both Danny and I shout at Chey.

“Well it’s not like I can stay here.”

“Why not?” I ask.

“I have a job to go to!”

“You told me last time I was talking to you that you had a break for a while, and anyway you could work for the guys, be a model or something in their photo shoots!”

“I don’t know…”

“Please! I just got you! I don’t want to let you go just yet!” I say giving her my best pout and puppy dog eyes.

“If the rest of the guys agree then I suppose it couldn’t hurt.”

“Yay! Lets go ask them now!” I shout jumping up and doing a little happy dance that is basically just the running man.

“Amber they’re sleeping, ask them when they wake up.” Chey.

“But, but I want to know what they say!”

“You know they will say yes.” Danny says.

“But still!”

“Just calm down and go watch some telly.” Danny says in a slow voice.

“Okay, I think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are on anyway.” With that I settle myself down on the couch and turn the T.V on and spend the next hour watching cartoons with Cheyenne and Danny.

“Morning Sunshine.” I yell when I see Ben crawl out from his bunk.

“Ah too loud.” He moaned in reply, clutching his head.

“Haha, your fault for drinking so much buddy boy.”

“Leave the poor boy alone Amber.” Chey scolds.

“But it’s so funny!” I reply as Chey stands to get the Panadol from the cupboard along with a glass of water then hands it to Ben who is now seated on the couch.

“Thanks Love.” Ben whispers before downing the pill and water. Chey just smiles in return.

“So Ben, now that your all better, what do you think of the idea of having Chey join us on tour?” I ask as soon as he set his empty glass down on the ground.

“I think it would be fantastic to have another girl with us.”

“Are you saying I’m not enough for you Ben? I thought we were going to run away together and get married!” I exclaim covering my eyes and fake crying.

“Your plenty for me baby it’s just it gets so lonely when you’re with Cameron and well a guy has needs.”

“Oh and you think I’m going to fulfil these ‘needs’?” Chey asks, doing the little finger actions at the word need.

“Ah, well…” Ben looks to Danny for help.

“You got yourself in this one mate.” Danny says with a shrug.

“What’s going on in here?” Sam interrupts Chey and I as we were about to pounce on Ben.

“Oh nothing much, Morning Lover.” I say as I spot Cameron and James standing behind him.

“Yeah we were just going to uhh, hug him?” Cheyenne asks looking at me for assistance.

“Ah, yes! Hug him.” I repeat leaning in to give Ben a hug at the same time as Chey.

“Alright, you get stranger and stranger Amber.” Sam says I just respond my poking out my tongue at him.

“Don’t stick that out unless you intend to use it.” Cameron adds in giving me a wink.

“Who said I’m not going to?” I say back.

“Okay you two enough of that or I think I’ll vomit.” James says as he pushes past the others to sit at the table.

“Well seeing as you are all awake now I can finally prove my theory to Cheyenne.” I say taking a seat on Cameron’s lap seeing as he stole my original seat.

“And what would that be?” James asked.

“That she would be welcome on tour, won’t she guys?”

“Of course, the more the merrier!” Sam chimes in.

“See! Told you so! Now go pack your shit and lets get this party started!” I say to Cheyenne.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a spur of the moment idea, kinda just came to me so I went with it, hope you like it. Comment subscribe all that jazz!