Lost in Stereo

Win Her Back

Skye's Point of View

I walked away from Jade and started to search for my brother. When I found him, he was working on some lyrics. He looked up at me and I sat down across from him. He didn't stop working on the lyrics.

“Do you still like her?” I asked.

“What?” Alex asked, looking up in surprise.

“Do you still like Jade?” I repeated.

“Are you fucking crazy?” Alex demanded.

“I may be insane, but not crazy,” I said.

“Why would I still like Jade?” Alex asked.

“You make it so clear to me Alex, you still like her,” I said.

Alex sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He put his pen and notebook down.

“Why does it matter if I do or not? It's not like she likes me back,” Alex replied.

“You cheated on her, Alex. Jade was the best thing you had, and you screwed it up,” I said.

“I realize this, Skye; I messed up big time,” Alex said.

“Well, win her back. Do whatever you have to do to get her back,” I told him.

“She'd never go back out with me,” Alex shook his head.

“How do you know?” I asked.

“I broke her heart. Why would she ever want to date me again?” Alex replied.

“You never know until you try, Alex,” I said, standing up.

“Skye, wait,” Alex called.

I turned around and looked at my brother. I could tell he wanted her back. His eyes said it all. He missed her. He regretted what he did to her. He was a mess after they broke up. He wouldn't say anything to anyone for weeks. He would just stay in his room until he had to go to on the road for tour. This is how he was when Hayley died too.

“What do I do?” Alex asked.

“Alex, this isn't my job to make things right with her,” I said.

“I need your help, please,” Alex begged me.

I sighed and sat back down.

“Well, make it easy and simple at first. Take her out for dinner, but just as friends. Don't piss her off at all, that will push her more away. Be nice to her and don't mess with her heart. Show her you want her back. Prove to her that you want her to be yours and you only want to be hers. And lastly, take it slow, don't rush things,” I instructed.

“I don't know what I'd do without you Skye,” Alex smiled.

“You'd most likely either die or be in jail,” I smirked.

Alex and I laughed at that comment. I stood up again and started to walk away.

“Hey Skye, I need your help with lyrics. Can we get breakfast tomorrow and talk it over?” Alex asked.

I nodded my head. “Sounds like a deal.”

I walked back to the bunk areas. I saw Zack lying in his bunk so I joined him. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

“You gave your brother advice, are you feeling alright?” Zack asked, smiling a little.

“Of course I'm feeling fine; he just needs to know the truth. Besides, he wouldn't have any of his girlfriends if it wasn't for me,” I said.

Zack laughed and we talked for a bit. I was feeling sleepy and I knew I was going to fall asleep soon. I closed my eyes moments later and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it was cute. :3
Please, please comment. We haven't gotten a comment in we don't know how long, so please!!