Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Jealousy Issues

"You know you should become one of those Chinese nail painters," Nat said, removing her feet from my lap and evaluating her nails. I laughed,

“Nah, I’m good,” I said. Though it would be fun, I already have a job and I’m not that good anyway. She then got up and I noticed how she cringed from what I could only guess was pain.

“This is going to be one long week,” she mumbled to herself. Usually Nat would say something along the lines of, fuck, or this is a total pain in the mother flippin' ass, not ‘This is going to be one long week.’

“You know, you are much nicer when you are in pain,” I then regretted what I said a second later. Nat is going to yell at me. I prepared for the loud voice, screaming insults or something, but it never came. All she did was shrug.

"I'm in too much pain to be my bitchy ass self,” she said, rubbing her arm, trying to make the pain go away. She then rested her head on my shoulder just as the guys came out. Zack was rubbing the sleep from his eyes and Syn was scratching the back of his neck. I smiled and blushed as I looked at Syn with his bed hair. He was so cute. He then stood in front of me, wanting to sit down, I was about to make some room when Nat distracted me.

“Hey, my care taker,” she said, “Go get your own.”

She then latched onto my arm. I laughed at her possessive and playfulness and that the fact that Syn’s pouting face was absolutely adorable. Syn pouted some more until he took a seat in the arm chair.

I then turned around to Nat, “Why didn't they put you in a cast?"

Her eyes then looked upward, trying to look into her brain for an answer, but not coming up with any. She then looked at me and shook her head.

“I... I don't know," she yawned. She then brought her knees up onto the couch and rested her head upon them.

“How’s the arm?” Zach said, finally saying something as he took a seat next to Nat. I sighed. I really wanted Syn to sit beside me. I looked over and him, catching him staring at me. He then smiled, acting like I didn’t just catch him. I gave a quiet giggle and smiled. He proceeded to smile wider. I then heard the soft mummer of the word dumbass. Then, I felt the weight on the couch reduce. I turned around to see Nat walking off back into her room. I sighed, and continued to sit on the couch. I contemplated on whether to go in there or not, but I decided she needed the sleep. I didn’t know what to do with Nat being asleep, so we all just sat around, occasionally checking on Nat. Then, of course, Zack and Nat happened to get in a fight again. I had told him not to bother her; that she would get up when she wanted to, but he couldn’t stand the silence, considering I just sat there, nervous and fidgeting most of the time. I sat there and listened as they argued. I sighed and threw back my head; closing my eyes. Will they ever not fight? I sighed again. Then I felt someone sit down beside me, but it wasn’t just someone, it was Syn.

“Are you okay?” Syn asked me.

“Just peachy,” I laughed, “I’m fine.”

I then heard the flying insults enter the room. I sighed, turning around to watch their daily fight.

"Barney fucker?" Is the first thing I heard as the lovely couple entered the room. I tried not to laugh, but my attempt was useless, but at least I wasn’t the only on laughing because Syn was right there with me. We laughed quietly for a moment and then we stopped, continuing to listen to their fight.

"Yeah, Barney fucker. You fucked him all night long just admit it," Nat started to laugh. Wait, where they seriously fighting or are they playing? I thought to myself. You really could never tell with these two, but I guessed mad after she stomped her way back into her room and how Zach and Syn left immediately after. Does this always have to happen? I sighed again and went into Nat’s room.

“Guh! He makes me so mad!” Nat yelled from inside her room.

“Are you talking to me?” I asked, not completely sure if she was or not.

“Well of course!” she said like it was obvious, “Who else would I be talking to?”

“Yourself?” I suggested.

“Well, I’m talking to you,” she said.

“Okay then,” I said, sitting down on the bed.

“I really want to punch that stupid Vengeance in his face,” she said.

“But your arm is hurt,” I said.

“Not the other,” she said. She was right…., which, of course, made me sigh.

“Bleh, well, whatever, I can’t wait for an awesome night out,” she said.

“Well, it’s coming up sweetie, we are about to go see BuckCherry!” I said; which caused her eyes to light up with joy instead of anger and hatred.

“I can’t fuckin’ wait!” she said.

~Speed-Up~

Syn and Zach haven’t been over since Nat and Zach’s fight. Syn called me occasionally, when he didn’t have practice and when I didn’t have work. I will admit that I really wanted to see him, but if Nat wasn’t going to be seeing Zach, I don’t know…. It just kind of felt wrong. I knew that she liked Zach, considering that when he left, she wasn’t as lively. So we just talked over the phone, luckily though, I get to see him later today at the BuckCherry concert! Of course, we have to go to get Nat’s cast off first. During the break between the four of us, Nat had received surgery and the concert was held off because of complications. I also kept in touch with Keith. We planned to hang out sometime, but it didn’t work out, so I will be seeing him again for the first time in awhile.

“Come on Eve!” Nat yelled at me to hurry up, “I want to get this cast off as soon as I can.”

I laughed and continued at my own pace.

“It’s a total pain in the ass and I really want to hurry up and see BuckCherry and their fine piece of ass lead singer, Josh Todd. Mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about how yummy he is.”

I laughed even louder. That’s my Nat. I finally finished getting ready with the nags and pushes of Nat. After I had grabbed my purse and keys, we got in my car and went to the hospital. Nat rushed into room with her family doctor, apparently not waiting another minute to get the cast off. She even yelled at the doctor to hurry up which made me laugh more. Nat was so impatient. The cast eventually was removed and Nat was so relieved. She took one moment moving her arm, checking to see if she could move it freely without pain, but the next moment later, I was being dragged to the car to go to the concert. Nat jumped into the car immediately.

“Go, go, go!” she shouted.

I gave a small chuckle and turned on the car; then driving to go pick up Syn and Zach. Everything was all good in the car, until Zach got it. Nat and I were laughing over something this guy on the radio said, but right as Zach got in, complete silence. I fidgeted nervously. Then, once everyone was settled in, I continued to drive to the concert. I was so happy when we arrived at the concert because tension surrounded the car, but Nat was dying in the car. Once we got there and parked, she literally jumped out and ran, but it could have been because she was really excited to see the concert. After that, we went in to see the concert. Nat and I ended up being right next to the stage, giving me a great view of the band. I watched Keith as he played his guitar and smiled. He then looked in my direction and winked. I couldn’t tell if it was for me or for the girl with platinum blonde hair and a cropped tank top that showed her jugs every time she jumped, but in any case, I smiled at him. He then continued to play his guitar. Nat and I jumped along to the music, singing to the parts we knew, until the concert was over. After that, Nat ran backstage, pushing people out of her way, with us following close behind.

“Jeesh Nat.” I laughed as she pushed her way through these two girls who were screaming their heads off to make it backstage, “You seem excited.” She laughed as she walked across backstage, but stopping as she caught sight of the delicious man that she fantasized about, Josh Todd, who was coming our way. I laughed, remembering the first time we had met Syn and Zack. I kept my watch on Nat, and almost fell over laughing when she looked like she could just faint by Josh Todd’s presence. Once they made it over, I watched as Nat obviously flirted with Josh, and how he obviously flirted back, and how Zack was obviously jealous. Can I say Love Triangle? I laughed to myself.

“Hey,” Josh Todd said in his wonderful voice. Even though I didn’t like him, I did think that he had an amazing face. I looked at Nat’s face and it literally looked like she wanted to jump him and fuck him on the spot, but instead, she gave him her seductive smile. I turned again to see how Zack felt, and of course, he was glaring at Josh, who didn’t seem to notice, or if he did, he didn’t seem to mind.

“Hello,” Nat said, “You are amazing.”

“We totally are,” I heard Keith say. I turned my gaze to him this time and noticed that just like Syn, he was staring at me. He waved and smiled at me, making my face turned scarlet. I looked away, smiling. Then, Josh finally remembered who I was, which made me laugh.

“Oh, yeah she was the waitress and you must be the friend…,” he said trailing off thinking, trying to recall if I gave him her name, which I didn’t.

“Nat, but you can call me Natalie,” she said, extending her hand towards Josh as my eyes widened in shock. Did she just say what I thought she said? That Josh Todd could call her by her real name; that she hated to be called so passionately that if you even mentioned the name, you would receive her death glare, and if you were a guy, a nice thrust between the legs.

“Well Natalie. Is there something we can sign for you?” Josh Todd asked Nat as he held her hand between his.

“Of course. You can sign my shirt.” She said reaching into her back pocket and grabbing out her sharpie, handing it to Josh Todd, giving him the honor of signing her shirt first. She smiled happily as each guy grabbed the sharpie and signed. The bass player, also known as Jimmy Ashhurst, signed the closet he could get to Nat’s boobs, which disgusted Nat, while Josh, being the gentlemen he was, signed her stomach, which upset her. I turned my attention to Zack and noticed that no matter where the guys signed, he got ticked off even more, especially by Josh Todd, even though he was the one who signed farthest away from Nat’s jugs which made me laugh.

“So, do you want me to sign your t-shirt too?” Keith asked, holding on to the Sharpie.

“Uh….Sure,” I said nervously. He smiled and got down on one knee, signing my stomach. After he got up, I read what he wrote :

Keith Nelson, it’s nice to see you again cutie. I hope I get to see you more.

I blushed automatically and looked into Keith’s eyes instead of turning my head away like I usually would. I smiled nervously with Keith smiling back at me. After Keith had signed my shirt, all the other guys decided they wanted to too, and of course, Jimmy signed closet to my boobs. After that, Zack and Syn spoke to the guys, obviously knowing them from previous tours. I laughed as I noticed the glare Zack gave Josh as they talked together.

“So, did you like the concert, Eve?” Keith said, continuing to talk to me.

“I loved it,” I said, “You were amazing.”

His smiled grew wider, “Thanks, it means a lot to me.”

“Oh!” I said, “Where you winking at me during the show?” I asked, wanting to clean things up.

“Of course,” he said, “There were no other girls in that crowd more gorgeous than you were.”

My face flushed an even deeper color of red if that was even possible by his compliment.

“Well, not to insult anyone, but you were the best out of all of you guys,” I said smiling, giving him a compliment. His smile grew wider, which I didn’t think was possible. I then looked around, looking for Nat to see what she was doing, but she was nowhere to be found. All I found was a jealous Zack leaning against the wall looking more pissed than ever. Keith’s gaze turned towards what I was looking at he laughed.

“Seems like he’s jealous,” he said.

“It really does,” I said, laughing with him.

“Does he like your friend?” he asked me, looking into my eyes as I looked into his.

“Yeah, he just doesn’t seem to understand his feelings,” I said.

“Well, I can understand what Todd wants, and that is to be with Nat, so Zack seems to have some competition.” He said.

“There is no competition; Josh will obviously win, because 1, She thinks Josh is yumilicious. 2. Zack and her fight nonstop, and 3. Josh is better for her than Zack is.” I said.

“Looks like I have some competition too,” I heard him mumble after I said that. I figured he didn’t want me to hear that, so I acted as if he never said it. We continued to talk for a bit more until Keith said he had to go.

“I’ll hand you off to your boyfriend?” Keith said.

“Boyfriend?” I asked, confused on who he was implying was my boyfriend.

“Brian?” he said.

I blushed like crazy, wishing it was true, but knowing it wasn’t.

“No, he’s not my boyfriend,” I said, clearing up the misunderstanding.

“Really?” he said, “Well, that’s good.” He smiled.

I blinked three times, confused once again.

“Well anyway, let’s hang out sometime,” he said, “Maybe even go on a date.”

When he said that, I felt like my head would explode. I was blushing like crazy, my whole face entirely colored red. I then felt a hand grab a hold of mine, our fingers twining together. I turned to see Syn, looking at Keith.

“Well, I’ll take my leave,” he said, grabbing my free hand and kissing it gently, almost like a butterfly kiss, and with that, he walked away. I felt Syn’s grip become tougher, kind of hurting my hand.

“Is something wrong Syn,” I asked him.

“Can you please call me Brian.” He said.

“Why?” I asked, confused once more.

“You call everyone else by their real names, but not me.” He said.

“Okay, Brian,” I said, his name feeling funny in my mouth. I was un-used to called Syn by his real name, but I enjoyed it, knowing I was special enough to call him by his birth name. His grip seemed to loosen and he gave a small smile, it disappearing a moment later.

Nat then entered the room, with Josh right by her side. I watched as she turned around to face Josh and how he reached into her back pocket. My jaw dropped. I thought this guy polite, but instead, he is just groping Nat; then, in his hand revealed her cell phone. Oh…well….That makes sense, I thought stupidly. He most likely typed in his number and then he kissed her on the forehead; which earned an extra glare from Zacky. I could just tell that once we left here, it was going to go to hell. After words, we all piled in my car and we drove back to the house and then it turned into a nightmare. As we were walking through the door, Nat decided to say something to Zack.

“Okay, you have been pouting ever since the god damn concert.” Nat stated, “What the hell is your problem?!”

Bad move, Nat, very bad move, I thought. Zack glared at her for a moment and then he stormed into Nat’s room, and then an angry and frustrated Nat stomped in after him. I sat down on the couch and listened to their usual bickering, nothing new. The whole, you fuck every guy you see and you fuck every girl you see, blah, blah, blah, which won another, frequent sigh from me. Brian then took a spot beside me.

“Seems like this just keeps repeating,” he said with a small chuckle.

“Sure seems like it doesn’t it?” I said, the bickering fading a bit.

“Maybe things will die down over time,” he said, looking towards the door.

“Maybe,” I shrugged, “I hope so.”

“So, can I ask you something?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, shoot,” I said.

“Do you like that Keith guy?” he asked, looking down at his feet. My face turned bright red from his question. I looked down at my feet as well, fiddling with my fingers. I had no idea what to say. Of course I liked Keith, he was an awesome friend, but as I looked at Brian, my mind just immediately shouted that he was jealous, which made me so happy and yet, so nervous. I opened and closed my mouth, trying to form words. Brian immediately got up and walked to the door.

“Hey!” I shouted, getting up and running to him, “What’s wrong?”

“You don’t have to say anything, I understand, and I now understand I am a total and complete idiot,” he said, opening the door forcefully and then slamming it behind him with the same amount of force, or even more if that was possible. I then ran outside, catching up to his fast walking speed.

“Brian, look, Keith is just a friend!” I shouted at him, stopping him in his tracks.

“Why are you being like this?” I asked, turning him towards me.

He smiled sad fully and then he busted out laughing.

“I really am an idiot!” He then immediately dropped down into a crouch.

“No you are not!” I shouted, “Now stop saying that!” I crouched down beside him, having his hand immediately shoot out and grab my face, making me look directly in his eyes.

“You’ve changed since I first met you,” he said smiling.

I blushed, “You have that effect on me.” I then turned even redder. What the hell was I saying?! I jerked my face away from his hand and looked away. He then got up, from what I could see in the corner of my eye. He reached out his hand and I took a hold of it, letting him bring me up on my feet.

“What do ya say about us going back to your house?” he said.

“No,” I said bluntly.

I didn’t notice he was holding onto my hand until he let go. He then looked down and then back up at me, which made me smile.

“I can leave if you want me to,” he said, looking down, as though begging me not to kick him out of my house.

“No!” I said, “I don’t want to go back to the house.”

“Nat and Zack have the house to their selves right now to do whatever the fuck they want, which fucking is what they will probably do,” I said laughing, making Brian burst with loud laughter.

“I did NOT expect to hear that come out of your mouth,” he said smiling, “But I was thinking about that too.”

“Ew!” I said, “Thinking about your best friend and my Nat having hot sex are we?” I said teasing. When did I become like this? Even though I enjoyed it, it was weird.

“You were thinking about them too!” He said, whining like an adorable child. I blushed and smiled.

“Well, you can’t blame me,” I said, making him blink confusedly, “Zack is pretty hot…”

“What about me?!” He shouted, pouting in his manly way.

“Awww, you’re adorable,” I said, reaching up to pat the top of his head, but not being quite able too. I frowned in disappointment which make Brian laugh. He then proceeded to pick me up of the ground by my waist. I laughed and patted his head.

“Now, put me down,” I said.

“Don’t wanna,” he said in a childish voice.

“Come on Brian,” I said.

“No,” he said, shaking his head side to side.

“Please Bri Bri?” I said, having him look at me, and then biting my lip for effect.

“You really think that is going to make me put you down?” he said, “That just makes me want to hold you more and keep you all to myself.”

I screamed out, “No! Let me down, let me down!”

“You are so childish,” he laughed, setting me down on my two feet.

“Speak for yourself,” I said, straightening out my shirt that happened to ride up, revealing my belly.

“I kind of liked the way your shirt was before,” Brian said winking.

“You pervert!” I said, crossing my arms across my body, “Don’t violate me with your eyes you sicko!” I said, playfully smacking him, making him grab at the place where I smacked him.

“Ouch, that hurt Eve,” he said, then punching his heart, “Right here, right here,” he then started laughing.

“Oh shut up,” I laughed, grabbing a hold of his hand and surprising myself with my daring fullness, “Let’s go.”

“Anytime, anywhere,” he said smiling. Then we jumped in the car, going to wherever we landed, but I’ll tell you something that you want to know, and that is….He aint getting nothing outta me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, Im sorry for the late update! I have school to juggle with now so Its gonna take me awhile to update fast, but I will absolutely try to update as fast as I can, but this is also a long chapter, so I hope it makes up for it. Well, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! And I would like to thank my friends for their comments and helping me with some of my grammer errors! They are Kelszilla, (co writer), Allix_Skyler_forever,Phantomhive Luna13th, Miliardo Peacecroft, and FoREVer Fiction. You can find their profiles under my friends, so check out their stories, they really are amazing. So, other than that, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and the whole story as well! Comments and Subscriptions are always appreciated, of course, and that should be about it! Bye!