Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Zacky Vengeance and the Bitch Nat

I awoke to my alarm clock screaming at me and my head pounding in pain. "SHUT THE HELL UP," I screeched grabbing a hold of the alarm clock and throwing at the wall. I sighed as I watched it break to piece's. That was my tenth alarm clock this month.

"You didn't have to throw the damn thing," Zacky mumbled beside me. His eyes still closed. Why was he..... "Oh ok," I said thinking to myself. "We had sex amazing sex if I can remember right."

"If you were me you would see that I had to," I said between clenched teeth. I clutched the sheet to me and turned around exposing my bare back. I could feel Zacky's eyes on my me. "You can leave now. Your assistants is no longer needed," I mumbled getting up off of the bed and walking to the bathroom with the sheet still wrapped around me.

"Whatever," he said getting up. "We didn't do....," he said trailing off.

"We did. Sorry to run on your parade," I said closing the door to the bathroom and turning around to take a shower. "Fuck life," I mumbled hopping out of the shower and slipping on my robe. I walked out into the kitchen and took a couple of aspirin. Eve came stumbling out. Hand to her head. "Oh my poor baby you too," I said handing her the bottle of Tylenol before slipping out and walking back into the kitchen.

I spotted Brian on the couch along with Zacky who happened to glance my way. I rolled my eyes at him and undid the robe as I walked into my room. I knew full well Zacky was starring in my direction now. I blow dried my hair and slipped on my first pair of work clothes and walked back out. I waved to Eve. "Hey I thought you said you didn't have to work the rest of the week."

I turned and looked at her. "Yeah your on crack I work every day of the week," I said before opening the door to find low and behold John. My sex buddy.

"Did you miss me," he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Get a fucking life ass wipe," I said grabbing his hands and yanking them off of me.

"You know you don't mean it."

"The hell I don't. Get out of my doorway now fuck face or I will smash it in the door." He stood there with a smile on his face.

"Hm turns me on when you talk to me like that."

"Oh my god your a fuck face bitch asshole who is about to get his pretty faced wrecked." He got a confused look on his face.

"Oh my god! You are such a fucking air head! Maybe this will help," I said grabbing the door and slamming it on his face. I heard him whimper.

"God what a bitch," I heard Zacky mumble.

"Yeah glad to fucking be one," I snapped in his direction. I clenched my fists and walked into my bedroom and slammed the door. Looks like I wasn't going to work today.

Zacky's POV

"What a hot head." Eve smiled in his direction.

"That is Nat for you. She is a bitch yes but you have to get used to her." I rolled my eyes. Me and that Nat girl were going to have some serious friction between both of us I could just tell.

"Who exactly was that guy," I asked Eve. She looked at me and then looked away flustered.

"That was her on and off again ex but seeing she slammed the door in his face, I am saying officially ex." I nodded my head and walked over to her door. I knocked and opened it. She was just slipping on a shirt that was way to big for her. My pants were by her feet.

"I need my shit." She glared at me and threw my pants at me. That girl had an arm. I closed the door behind me. "What the fucking hell did I do to you," I asked raising my voice. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"What haven't you done," she said raising her own voice.

"I didn't do fucking jack shit to you."

"Oh go fuck a fucking sheep. Oh and by the way thanks for letting me use your credit card," she said tossing handing me my wallet that fell when she tossed my pants to me.

"You fucking did what!"

"Yeah you know what the hell I did. Thanks for the round of drinks," she said smiling cruelly. I narrowed my eyes at her and snatched my wallet from her hand.

"Your a god damn fucking whore," I screamed at her.

"Uh oh," I heard Eve's soft voice whisper through the door.

"I'm a whore," she chuckled. "Well your a god damn two faced ass who is a walking fuck machine," she retaliated.

"Fuck you go to hell," I said slipping my pants on.

"See you there," she said exasperated. I walked out the door and grabbed my shirt from off of the floor. I ordered Brian to follow and he told Eve good bye before he followed. We left the bitches house and drove back to the hotel we were staying at.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T BE MADE OR OFFENDED!!!!
This just goes to show how much of a bitch Nat really is.
How will Zacky stand her.......
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MIBBIANS!! YOU GET A CUP CAKE AND A HUG FROM M. SHADOWS!!!

- Love Forever Kelszilla13