Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Moments With Syn

We reached the park not long after. I stumbled out of the car, but Syn was there to catch me when I almost fell. I laughed at my clumsiness and so did Syn. After I was upright again, I began to walk, Syn right beside me.

“So, where do you want to go?” he asked.

“Let’s go to the swings!” I said excitedly. I then grabbed his hand and ran to the swings. I plopped down on one of the swings and Syn pushed me. I laughed as I swung back and forth; the air rushing through my hair, making it hit my face. I was acting like such a child, and it felt good. It felt good to let loose and forget all my troubles. I squealed as I looked up at the starry, night sky. It truly was a beautiful sight. The stars seemed to be shinning brighter that night than it had ever been shining before, and as I swung forth to the sky, I felt like I could reach up and grab one of the stars. That happiness was in my reach. I smiled ear to ear, enjoying what I was experiencing at this moment. I then put my feet to the ground, slowing the swing bit by bit until it stopped. I then got up and grabbed Syn’s hand, “Let’s go lie down over there!” I pointed to the spot where I wanted to go.

“Okay,” he laughed.

We then ran over there next and I sank down to the ground, getting into a comfortable position. I flipped and flopped, trying to find the right position, but not finding any. I finally found the right position when Syn lied down, and he let me rest my head on his chest. He had one arm behind his head, and the other holding onto me. I blushed when he pulled me closer, but I didn’t protest. It was nice, laying there and watching the stars. I was feeling drowsy and I felt my eyes closing, they lowered bit by bit, before my eyes finally shut and I lied there in peace, listening to Syn’s heartbeat. It was a calming sound, and I nodded off into a tranquil slumber. When I awoke the next morning, I was in my bed. I pulled the covers off my body, looking to see if I still had my clothes on, and thank god, I did. I stumbled out of my bedroom, my head pounding. I staggered to the kitchen, so I could get some Tylenol or aspirin when I saw Nat standing there, freshly washed and all.

“Oh, my poor baby,” she said handing me the Tylenol, “You too.”

I took the bottle gratefully and popped the cap open, shaking the bottle and then having two tablets fall into my hand. I shut the bottle and went into the kitchen, getting a glass of water. I put the tablets in my mouth and took a big swig of water, having it rush down my throat. I stood there for a few moments, and then I put the bottle back into the medicine cabinet. I then walked into the living room, then having Syn turn to look at me and smile. I, of course, returned the smile and walked over to the couch. Zach was sitting down too, so I thought I would just stand. Syn had the channel turned to cartoons. I laughed at his childishness, but I wished inside, I wished I could be like that. I stood there, uncomfortably, but not complaining. Nat then turned on the blow drier, it didn’t take her that long, and then she walked into the living room.

“Hey I thought you said you didn't have to work the rest of the week." I said.

She then turned to look at me, with an are you serious look on her face, "Yeah, you’re on crack, I work every day of the week.”

I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention back to the TV. I turned my attention back to Nat once she opened the door and I heard the voice of a man. I cocked my head in the direction of Nat and the guy at the door, and there stood John, Nat’s on and off again ex. I looked at Nat’s face, and her expression read anger. This cannot be good, I thought, and I was right. He wrapped his hands around her waist, squeezing her butt, making Nat look at him with disgust and rage.

“Get a fucking life, ass wipe,” she said, grabbing his hands and throwing them off her.

“You know you don’t mean it,” he said winking at her. I gagged in disgust, I never really like John, and I told Nat again and again that she should just dump him for good, but she never listened and look where we stand now.

“The hell I don't. Get out of my doorway now fuck face or I will smash it in the door." She said with pure venom coating her voice.

“Hmm, turns me on when you talk like that to me,” he said, making me almost upchuck from disgust.

"Oh my god! You’re a fuck face bitch asshole who is about to get his pretty faced wrecked." I stifled the laugh that was building up in the back of my throat because of Nat’s rant. It was hard to hold it back though when I saw John’s confused face.

"Oh my god! You are such a fucking air head! Maybe this will help," she said slamming the door in his face. I heard the soft murmur of his whimper. She probably hit him in the face.

“God what a bitch," I heard Zacky mutter from his spot on the couch.

“Yeah, glad to fucking be one," Nat snapped at him, clenching her jaw and her fists. I swore that she would have punched Zach right then and there like everyone else, but she thought better of it and went into her room, slamming the door behind her loudly making me flinch.

“What a hot head,” Zach mumbled.

I then looked at him, “That is Nat for you. She is a bitch yes but you have to get used to her." I smiled and he rolled his eyes at me.

“Who exactly was that guy?” he looked back at me and asked. I looked away flustered.

"That was her on and off again ex but seeing she slammed the door in his face, I am saying officially ex." I said. He nodded his head and then walked away towards Nat’s door, and then he knocked on it. I opened my mouth, about to tell him to wait for her to cool off, but before I could he had already opened the door. I smacked my head, making it pound once again. Then I heard Syn laugh. I looked at him and smiled, and he patted the seat beside him, offering me Zach’s position. I accepted the offer gladly. We sat there in a comfortable silence, not saying anything, but it became ruined as I heard Zach and Nat yell at each other. I sighed.

“They seem like their getting along well,” Syn said sarcastically.

“Sure are,” I laughed making Syn smile.

Their yells became louder by each passing moment. I then got up to have Syn look at me with a questioning look. I pointed to the door, and he nodded, getting up and walking with me to the door. There was no need to put my ear to the door considering they were screaming at each other.

"You’re a god damn fucking whore," I heard Zach scream.

“Uh-oh,” I said softly, knowing that would trigger Nat’s ferocity.

"I'm a whore," she chuckled. "Well you’re a god damn two faced ass who is a walking fuck machine," she retaliated.

"Fuck you go to hell," he said.

“See you there," she said exasperated. Then the door opened suddenly, revealing a shirtless Zach. Zach face was twisted with anger as he stomped into the living room, pulling his shirt on as he did so.

“Come on Syn, we’re leaving these bitches’s house,” he said furiously.

I looked up at Syn and he said, “Don’t mind it, he doesn’t really mean it, well, not about you anyway.” He smiled at me and I smiled weakly back which made him frown.

“Come on!” Zach yelled at the doorway.

“Well, I’ll see you later,” he then reached into his pocket, handing me a piece of paper.

“Call me when you have the chance,” he smiled at me.

“I will,” I smiled back at him.

He gave me a quick, friendly hug and rushed out of the door, following Zachy.

I sighed as they shut the door behind them, and then I walked into Nat’s bedroom, sitting on the bed.

“You okay?” I asked her.

“I’m fine!” she shouted at me, making me draw back. She then looked at me, sadness shown upon her features, “I’m sorry Eve; I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

“It’s okay, you’re angry at Zach, I understand,” I said to her.

“I’m more than angry,” she said, “I’m infuriated!”

“The guy has the nerve to call me a whore after he was the one that fucked me last night!”

I looked at her with complete shock written all over my face.

“That was the worst mistake I have EVER made,” she said.

“Nat….” I said softly, getting up and bringing her into my arms. She was tense at first, but she relaxed into my motherly hug. Nat was always there when I needed help, so now I had to return the favor. I was there for Nat; she was my best friend, actually, my only friend. I rubbed her back and she laid her head upon my shoulder. We then sat on the bed, just sitting there, enjoying just each other’s company.

“You’re not going to work.” I said.

“How can I even think about work right now,” she said.

“You want to tell me about it?” I asked her.

“There’s not much to tell,” she said, “We drove my car here, came into the room, and he screwed me.”

I sighed, “You want to go get some ice cream?” I asked.

“I could really use a strawberry malt right now, now that you mention it,” she said.

“Alright, let’s go,” I said getting up, outstretching my hand to her.

She took hold of my hand and got up and we walked out of the bedroom. I grabbed the keys off the counter and my purse and we left the house, heading to the ice cream parlor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so, for all of you who have read this story so far, I hope you have enjoyed it. We are having lots of fun writing this and we would really love to hear your thoughts and to our new subsriber, we are very grateful and happy that you like our story. So please leave a comment so we can tell you face to face (well, profile comment to profile comment) that we are very thankful. Other than that, leave comments and subscribe and I hope you keep reading!