Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Zacky Vengeance Chapter 5

Eve took me to the ice cream parlor and bought me some ice cream, which did little to brighten my mood. She pulled out my zune and handed it to me. It scared me how well she knew me. "Thanks," I mumbled. I took the zune from her and plugged the ear buds into my ears and rested my head down onto the table.

I let Eminem's words flow through my head. I let it clear it and take away all of the harsh thoughts. Someone tapped me on the shoulder but I refused to look until someone pulled the head phone out of my ear. I glared at my foster father and all the blood rushed from my face. He was at one time a drill Sargent, but was discharged because of a shattered ankle.

"I'm sorry sir," I mumbled looking down at my hands. I looked up and walking in the direction of the ice cream was Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance. I smashed my head down onto the table and re closed my eyes. My step father latched onto my arm and yanked me off of the picnic table. His grip was tightening as he squeezed my arm, but I did not whimper. He literally dragged me away from Eve who had Synyster Gates standing behind her.

When we were in the parking lot I stood straight and starred straight forward and clenched my jaw. He was pacing back and forth in front of me. "What makes you so sure that you can just skip work whenever you fucking feel like it," he yelled in my face standing in front of me now.

"I don't know, sir," I said between clenched teeth. I let the venom leak into my voice which he did not like. He got so close into my face that his nose almost touched mine. He grabbed the same spot on my arm and squeezed tighter until he felt bone. He yanked dislocating it. I didn't budge from my standing straight up position. Pain coursed through my arm.

"Be at work tomorrow. I am not paying you to just walk around town and eat ice cream all day," he snarled. "That will be all. I expect more from you Natalie." He left and left me there with a dislocated arm. When he got into his car and left I sat down on the curb and rested my head onto my knees and rubbed my arm. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth and pushed it back into place. The pain made me gasp out in pain.

I moved it just to make sure it was workable. I heard running foot steps come toward me then someones hand was at my injured shoulder. "Oh my god Nat are you ok," Eve asked me in a worried voice. She had never met my father and I was planning on keeping it that way. I moved away from her. "Who the hell was that," Brian asked sitting down next to Eve with ice cream in his hand.

I sighed and rubbed furiously at my arm. The muscle's were going to be sore as fuck tomorrow and there will be a huge ass bruise. "My foster father," I mumbled standing up and coming face to face with Zacky. I shut my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. I didn't need this right now.

"Why haven't I met him," Eve asked. Did she not just see what he did.

"Did you not just fucking see what the fuck he just did. He is a god damn drill Sergent for crying out loud. What you just fucking saw dip shit is the reason why I haven't let anyone meet him," I sneered taking my anger out on her.

"Hey there is no need for that. If you want to take your anger out on somebody it should be that guy not here, so calm the fuck down. She is just trying to help," Zacky said defending Eve. I narrowed my eyes at him but looked passed him. My face paled and I backed down from Zacky. He looked behind him and at the car that was racing toward us.

"Just stay out of it and all of you stand behind me," I ordered standing in front of Zacky. My foster father stopped the car and hopped out. The vein in his forehead pulsing from anger. His face was beat red. He was at a loss for words and then he fainted. My hands were shaking badly. Eve called the cops and Zacky grabbed a hold of my shaking hand.

I could feel his eyes on my face waiting for me to cry. Something I could never do. "I'm fine," I mumbled to Zacky and going to go sit in Eve's car. He squeezed my hand and let go, but I didn't. Eve came up and hugged me. I was shaken, so what did I do. I got angry. I let go of Zacky's hand.

"Off fuck face," I said pushing Eve off. I walked my way all the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that surely gives Nat a reason to be a full blown out bitch, but there was a sweet moment there!!!
Lonely subscriber I would like to thank you for being awesome and subscribeing unlike some! We are having fun with this story and me I think it is pretty cool!
Hey you know what to do! Comment and subscribe!

- Love Kelszillagatesa7x13