Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

New Rockers

The car ride was completely silent. I fidgeted as I drove. Nat was looking out the window, her face twisted with anger. I could literally feel the anger radiating from her body, I flinched again. I was searching for words to say, when luckily, Nat said something for me.

“You just passed it,” she said.

I looked behind us, and sure enough, the ice cream parlor was disappearing after us. I laughed at myself and turned into Wendy’s so I could turn around to go back. Not even three minutes later, we were pulling into the parking lot. Nat immediately got of the car and slammed the door behind her. I recoiled from the noise, sighed, and then turned off the car. I sat there, only for a moment; then got out of the car to take my spot beside Nat in line. She tapped her foot impatiently and huffed, annoyed.

“Would you guys hurry up!” she shouted to the employees and the people in from of us who couldn’t make up their mind.

“Nat…” I said softly, “They’re doing the best they can.”

“Oh please, they can do better than that, they have like, five people in there working!” she explained to me loudly.

I sighed and Nat groaned, “Okay, that’s it,” she said, pushing people out of our way. The people yelled at her in protest, and she turned around, glaring at each and every one of them, making them back down.

“Nat, you shouldn’t do that,” I said quietly.

“Like I care!” she snapped at me. I backed down just like all the people she had pushed out of her way.

“Look, I want a strawberry malt and she wants a medium swirled ice cream cone, now, I want you people to hurry, cause if not, you’re going to get a taste of my bad side,” she said to the sixteen year old boy who was taking our order. He looked frightened as he stuttered yes. You may be thinking, this isn’t her bad side, and I’m going to tell you it gets much worse than this. Last time, at a restaurant, she ended up throwing a chair. I apologized for her outburst, and luckily, we’re not banned from there.

Nat then stomped away, taking a seat at one of the outside tables. I smiled at the boy, “Sorry, she’s in a bad mood.”

His face put on a tinge of red, “T-that’s fine,” he smiled back.

I smiled and left the window, sitting down by Nat. She had her head on the table, looking defeated. I reached into my pocket and pulled out her Zune. She looked up at me, and smiled gratefully,

“Thanks,” she mumbled, taking the Zune out of my hold. She put the ear buds in her ears and put her head once again on the table. After she set her head down, I heard the boy say our ice cream was done. I got up from my seat and went over to the window. He smiled at me and I turned away flustered. I gave him a side smile and went back over to Nat. I sat the malt beside her, but she didn’t even bother to touch it. All she did was lay there, with Eminem’s voice blaring from the ear buds. I didn’t want to irritate Nat more by telling her that her ice cream was done, so I just sat there and licked mine. Then, I saw a person come up behind Nat. The man was tall and built, his outrage flaring. I never met the man before, so when he came up behind Nat and tapped on her shoulder, I wondered who this man was. He had a brown buzz cut and high cheek bones, and his jaw was clenched with anger. I didn’t know what he wanted with Nat, but I was afraid for her. She didn’t seem to want to know who it was bothering her because she continued to lie down. The man’s eyes burned with fury, and then he ripped the ear buds from her ears. She got up quickly then, to have her face turn pale white as she looked at the man’s face.

“I’m sorry sir,” she muttered, looking down at her hands. I had never seen Nat act like this before. Who exactly was this guy? I thought to myself. Before I knew it, he had taken a death grip on Nat’s arm and yanked her away from the table. I got up and reached my hand out. What was his business with her? I looked at the scene that was playing between Nat and the man. The man was pacing back and forth as Nat stood there. I then felt the hot rush of air on my neck from someone’s breathe. I jumped away from whoever it was, then to find a laughing Synyster Gates. I heaved a sigh of relieve, and then I saw an angry looking Zach behind him. I guess he never got over the fight either. I then turned my attention back to Nat as I heard the man yell at her.

"What makes you so sure that you can just skip work whenever you fucking feel like it," he yelled in her face.

I didn’t get to hear what Nat has to say, but whatever it was, it seemed to make him even madder. He then got right up into her face and grabbed a hold of her arm. His arm was pulsating with force, and then he yanked her arm downward, most likely dislocating her arm. I saw her cringe from pain. Then I saw his lip curl as he said something to Nat, after that, he walked away and got into his car door, slamming it, and then speeding away. She then sat down on the curb, rubbing her arm. I ran over to her, without even paying attention to see if anyone was following behind.

"Oh my god Nat, are you ok?" I asked her in my worried, motherly tone, then taking a seat beside her just to have her move away from me.

“Who the hell was that?” Syn asked her in a fatherly tone. I looked at him and smiled, making him smile back at me.

“My foster father,” she said, rubbing her arm furiously. I gave her a confused look. Now that you mention it, I never really asked about Nat’s family. I’ve never met them either. She then got up, coming face to face with Zach. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to control her anger, but ended up lashing it out on me.

“Why haven’t I met him?” I asked her.

"Did you not just fucking see what the fuck he just did? He is a god damn drill Sergeant for crying out loud. What you just fucking saw dip shit is the reason why I haven't let anyone meet him," she sneered at me. I looked at her, sadness is my eyes. Then Syn put his hands on my shoulders, giving me comfort.

"Hey there is no need for that. If you want to take your anger out on somebody it should be that guy not her, so calm the fuck down. She is just trying to help," Zach defended me. I looked at him in complete shock. I had no idea he would defend me. Nat then narrowed her eyes at him, but her line of sight then changed. I turned my head to see what she was looking and I saw a speeding car come our way.

"Just stay out of it and all of you stand behind me," Nat said to all of us as her foster dad got out of the car. He stomped up to all of us, his face beet red, and a vein visibly pulsing on his forehead. I drew back from fear. Once he reached Nat, his mouth opened up wide, as if he was about to yell something and he raised his hand above his head, but he didn’t do anything because he fell to the ground.

Nat’s face took on a look of pure horror as she looked at her passed out father. She started shaking uncontrollably and Zach took hold of her hand.

I stood there for only a few moments before I reached into my purse and got my cell phone. I called the police and the ambulance so they could pick up her father. After I finished explained where we were, I went over to Nat, taking her in my arms to offer her comfort and support to only have her push me off her.

“Off, fuck face,” she said before walking off.

I stared at her in disbelief and I started shaking, tears spilling over my eyes. Syn then came over to me and hugged me.

“It’s ok, she’s just angry, shh, it’s ok,” he said, stroking my hair.

“I’m not crying because of what she’s saying to me, I’m crying because there’s nothing I can do to help her,” I sobbed.

He had nothing to say to that so he just held onto me tighter as I cried into his chest.

“I’m going to go get the bitch,” Zach said, getting into his car and driving off, leaving me here crying with Syn to comfort me. I eventually stopped crying and the ambulance and police came, taking him to the hospital.

“We should probably go to the hospital,” Syn said.

I nodded in agreement and we got in my car and drove the hospital.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“To be honest, no, but I will be okay,” I said, staring at the road.

“Do you want me to drive?” he asked me.

“If you want,” I said.

“If you want to drive that’s fine,” he said to me.

I smiled and pulled over on the shoulder of the road. I got out of the car and went behind it to have Syn pull me into a hug. The hug was only a few seconds long, but very warm and comforting. I smiled into his hug and then he let go, getting in the car behind the wheel. I then got in on the passenger’s side, shutting the door and buckling my seatbelt, continuing our drive to the hospital. We had gotten there before Zach and Nat so we decided to sit around until they came around. I took a seat in one of the chairs in the lobby, and Syn sat in the loveseat, stretching his legs out comfortably. I looked at his long legs, thinking how tall, and amazing he looked. So it wasn’t unbelievable that I didn’t notice he was staring at me with a smile on his face. I turned my head away, flustered that he had noticed my staring. I began to squirm in my seat from being uncomfortable. Syn started to laugh at me and he grabbed me out of seat and sat me on his legs. I blushed like crazy and he just smiled in my direction, which made me blush even more.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Syn said.

“I-I don’t know,” I stuttered.

“Hey now, you don’t have to be so shy just because you’re talking to a sexy guy,” he smirked.

“You’re so full of yourself,” I playfully smacked him.

“So now you’re getting abusive?” he said with a smile.

The smile then fell from my face and I looked away. I didn’t want to become like him….I felt the tears rush to my eyes as I recalled the memories. The tears began to overflow and fall down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry,” Syn said taking a hold of my hand, fiddling with my fingers.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry,” he said.

“No! It’s not your fault,” I said to him, trying to make him understand it wasn’t his fault.

“Well, what’s wrong?” he asked me.

“I don’t really want to talk about it,” I said to him.

“Ok, you can tell me when you want then,” he smiled at me, “But you will tell me.” Then I started to laugh. I sound like I’m bipolar.

“Why, aren’t you two getting friendly,” Nat said, smirking at me.

I jumped off Syn and my face reddened which caused Nat to laugh, I smiled, noticing she was feeling at least a bit better.

“While I, on the other hand, had to ride with Mr. Dick Wad over here,” she said pointing her hand to Zach.

“You know you secretly love me,” he said smiling. Was I missing something? Did something happen while I was here and they were at the house?

“In your dreams asshole,” she said.

“Well excuse me, Miss. Bitch,” he said back.

They sounded even more bipolar than me! I heaved a sigh as they began to fight again. I then went over the main desk.

“How may I help you?” the receptionist said.

“I’m looking for Mr. Evers?” I asked.

The woman typed into her computer.

“Room 215,” she said.

“Thank you,” I said, going back to the Nat and the guys.

“Your dad is in room 215,” I said to Nat.

“Alright,” she said, stopping the exchange of blows between her and Zach. She walked to the elevator, pressing the button for the second floor. You would think that the elevator ride would be quick and painless, but sadly, no. It seemed as if it was taking forever and tension surrounded us. I twitched in nervousness. Hurry up! I thought, and became thankful once the doors opened. We walked the halls, searching for her father’s room, until we found it. Nat looked afraid to go in, so I touched her shoulder, reassuring her that everything would be okay, but she recoiled from my touch, a look of pain shot across her face.

“Nat, is something wrong?” I asked her.

“No!” she snapped at me.

This time I recoiled from her and looked away.

“No need to be a bitch about it,” Zach mumbled.

“Shut the hell up you idiotic, annoying, dick eating, MANFAGO!” she shouted before storming into the room.

“Well excuse me you, bitchy, sluttish, man fucking WHORE!” he shouted at her as he came into the room.

“Shut the hell up you Fudge Monkey Possum Shit!”

“What the hell did you call me?!” he shouted back at her.

“What a lovely couple,” I mumbled under my breath.

“I agree,” Syn said chuckling.

We then made our way into the room.

“Would you two shut the hell up?!” I heard someone else yell.

“Sorry, sir,” Nat said.

“That’s right!” he shouted, laughing. What happened to the man who looked like he could kill someone with his bare hands if he wanted to? I said as I looked upon the same man, just with a friendly old smile.

“Were you high again?” Nat asked her father.

“I’m sorry, Nat,” he said sadly, “It’s just so hard to quit that easily.”

“I know, but mom and I are here for you,” she said going over to his bed.

“I know,” he said, taking a hold of her hand.

I smiled as I looked at them, then I heard my phone ring. I put up one finger and then left the room.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Where are you?!” I heard my mother yell across the phone.

“I’m at the hospital,” I said, “Why?”

“You are post to be working today!” she shouted at me.

“Oh! I completely forgot!” I said, “I’ll be there as soon as I can, I promise.”

“You better, it’s pretty busy here today,” she said.

“Ok, well, I got to go, bye, love you,” I hung up immediately.

I then went into the room and everyone was chatting, so I decided I would just leave. I went out the door and walked to the elevator, pressing the button to go back to the main floor. The doors were shutting and then a hand rushed through, stopping the closing doors, and Syn entered the closed space.

“Why were you going to leave without saying good-bye?” he asked me.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I didn’t want to interrupt the conversation.”

“I would have wanted to know if you left,” he said looking at me.

“I’m sorry,” I said once again.

“Well, I’ll forgive you,” he smiled at me as the doors opened.

“Well, I should be going,” I said, walking out of the elevator.

“Hold on,” he said to me, grabbing my shoulder.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Close your eyes,” he said, a grin forming upon his lips.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it,” he said.

“Okay,” I said warily, but shut my eyes anyway.

I felt my hair being lifted, and then a cold, metal string being circled around my neck.

“Now open your eyes,” he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the necklace hung along my neck, which had a mini guitar that looked just like Syn’s.

“I would have given it to you on your actual birthday, but I didn’t know you then,” he said.

I smiled at him gratefully and fingered the guitar. I smiled at it and then gave Syn a hug.

“Thank you so much, you’re an awesome friend,” I said.

He sighed, but then he chuckled, “You’re welcome.”

“Now get to work,” he said to me.

“I will; thanks again!” I said running out to my car after waving good-bye.

I then got into my car, smiling like a World of War craft nerd that just reached a level 80 for his character and let me tell you, that is pretty dang big smile. I continued to smile all the way from the hospital to work. When I got in, my mother was right by the entrance door. She jerked me from my daze and took me to the changing room. She threw my work clothes at me and told me to hurry up, that we had some special people coming to eat here tonight and I needed to be their server. I sighed, but did as she said. After I got out she rushed me out to start working.

“There they are,” she said, pointing to the five incoming men.

“Hello,” the leader of the group said.

“Hello,” my mother said, “My daughter here will be your server.”

I smiled at them once she introduced me. They smiled back.

“Shall we get you seated?” I asked them.

“Yes you may,” said the leader.

“Well then, follow me,” I said, walking them to their table.

Once we made it there they all got seated.

“What would you guys like to drink?” I asked.

I got two Dr. Peppers, A beer, A Mountain Dew, and then it came to the last guy.

“I would like some water,” he smiled genuinely at me, “Please.”

My face reddened, “O-okay then, I’ll be right back with your drinks.”

I then rushed away as fast as I could to go get their drinks. I grabbed a tray and got three cups for the soda fountain, filling two with Dr. Pepper and the other with Mountain Dew. I then grabbed another cup, filling it with ice water, and then grabbed a Bud light for the other. I put them on the tray and walked over to the men.

“Here you go,” I said giving them their drinks, and as I gave the water to the last guy, he smiled again. I blushed and looked away.

“Have you figured out your orders yet?” I asked.

“Nope, we’re still looking,” said the one guy, “The name’s Keith,” he said, reaching out his hand. I took hold of it and gave him a handshake.

“I’m Evelyn, but you can call me Eve,” I said.

“Nice to meet you Eve,” he smiled, showing me his dimples.

“Nice to meet you too, well, I should be going, just call me when you want to order,” I said.

“Wait,” Keith said, “You sure you can’t stay and chat a little?”

“Well, I kind of have to get back to work, or else my mother and father will get mad,” I said.

“I don’t think they will if you’re talking to us,” he said.

“Who are you guys anyway?” I asked.

“Buckcherry,” Keith said.

“Oh! You’re that band that sings Crazy Bitch!” she said, “My friend Nat loves you guys!”

“Well, how bout you come to our next concert?” Keith said.

“How much are the tickets?” I asked him.

He chuckled, “They’re free, at least for you and your friends.”

“Really?!” I said excitingly. Nat was going to be so happy.

“Just promise you’ll be there,” Keith said.

“Yeah, I promise, thank you so much,” I smiled at him.

“Yeah, can I have a rare steak with some fries?” I heard one of the band mates ask. I looked at him and laughed.

“Yes you can,” I smiled and took the rest of their orders. After I had taken all their orders and they ate, Keith came to see me again.

“Here’s my number, so we can keep in touch,” He handed me a folded piece of paper. I smiled and grabbed out my notebook and scribbled out my number as well, then tearing it out and handing it to him.

“And that’s mine,” I said.

“Well, I’ll call you later then?” he asked suggestively.

“Yeah,” I said, and with that they left. I heaved a sigh after they were gone.

“Well, time to get back to work,” I mumbled to myself. I then put on a smile and went to the other people who wanted to order.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this took forever to write, lol, but I hope for the people who read this think it was worth it, because honestly, I loved this chapter so much! You got Syn getting friendly with Eve and suddenly......Bum Bum BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New guy comes along.....I wonder what will happen o.O Don't you? Lol, well, anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed the story (like I say in every author's note of mine) and that you will comment and subsribe. That should be about it, so I will bid you all Adieu. Until next time my friends!