Status: We are working on it so be patient and while you wait COMMENT PLEASE!!

Unholy Confessions

Nat And Her Sweet Moments

I stalked off feeling as pissed as ever. I didn't want there comfort. I didn't want her care. I didn't deserve it. The pain in my arm was just an ache now as I let my body just walk off the anger. I couldn't move my arm though, which is the thing that scared me most. Maybe he did more damage than just pulling my arm out of socket.

I heard a car engine come up behind me. Shaking me out of my thoughts for a moment. The window rolled down exposing Zacky. I sighed and shook my head. Other than that I hopped in. "Can you drive me home first," I asked my hand rubbing at my arm. Trying to take the pain away. He nodded and drove me home. We didn't say anything to each other the whole car ride.

I walked into my house still rubbing my arm. Trying to get the feeling back into it, which wasn't working. Zacky came in behind me and grabbed me by my good arm. He lifted up the sleeve and gasped. The bruise was forming. I just knew it was. "I should take a picture of your face," I whispered teasingly.

"See now why can't you be this nice," he asked letting the sleeve drop back down.

"It's not in my nature," I said smiling and grabbing an ice pack out of the freezer. I placed it onto my shoulder and walked into my room where I got dressed into a long sleeved shirt, so my foster dad wouldn't have to see what he caused. I didn't bother closing the door as I changed. Zacky already knew what I looked like naked so there was no point. I could feel his eyes on my bare back.

He drove me to the hospital and we walked in. I walked in and saw Evelyn on Brian's lap, which I had to admit was pretty adorable. Her cheeks were pink and everything. "Why, aren't you two getting friendly," I said smirking and walking up to them. Evelyn jumped off of Syn and she became almost beat red. I laughed thinking it was cute. It was nice to see her liking someone else now. She smiled back at me, a little happy seeing I wasn't in a crappy mood.

"While I on the other hand, had to ride with Mr. Dick Wad over here," I said motioning to Zacky.

"You know you secretly love me," he said smiling. I looked back at Evelyn who was looking back and forth between me and Zacky.

"In your dreams asshole," I said rolling my eyes.

"Well excuse me, Miss. Bitch," he shot back.

"That's my god damn name, don't wear it out."

"Oh I will wear the fuck out of it, Miss. Bitch."

"Whatever, Mr. Ass." Evelyn went up to the main desk and asked what room my father was in.

"Your Dad is in room 215," she said to me breaking the little spat between Zacky and I.

"Alright," I said walking to the elevator, and pressing the button for the second floor. He was always in that one room. I am starting to think it's his now. Everyone piled into the elevator with me. I didn't bother with them. I just ignored them, and started thinking of the coming pain in my arm. I was the first out of the elevator and I walked down the white hallway, knowing well where his room was while they looked at the numbers.

I stopped at the entrance to his room, a little nervous to walk in. I bite my lip and started fidgeting from one foot to the other. Evelyn came up beside me and touched my dislocated shoulder. I flinched from her touch, feeling the pain that was bubbling up my arm.

"Nat is something wrong," Evelyn asked me. I refused to tell her something else was wrong with my arm since I couldn't move it.

"No!," I snapped at her knowing full well there was no need to. She flinched away from me and looked in a different direction.

"No need to be a bitch about it," I heard Zacky mumble. I turned the pain in my arm into anger and shot back at him.

"Shut the hell up you idiotic, annoying, dick eating, MANFAGO!," I shouted at him as I walked into my foster Dad's room.

"Well excuse me you, bitchy, sluttish, man fucking WHORE!," Zacky shot back.

"Shut the hell up you Fudge Monkey Possum Shit!," I snapped back between clenched teeth.

"What the hell did you call me?," he shouted back at me.

"What a lovely couple," I heard Evelyn say under her breath and then Brian agreed.

"Far from it," I thought walking further into the room.

"Would you two shut the hell up!?," I heard me dad yell.

"Sorry, sir," I mumbled walking up to his bed side.

"That's right," he shouted and then laughed. I smiled and grabbed a hold of his hand with the arm I could move.

"Were you high again?"

"I'm sorry Nat," he said sadly. "It's just so hard to quite that easily."

"I know but mom and I are here for you." I heard Evelyn's phone go off which spiked my anger, but I suppressed it and waited until she was gone to talk again.

"Did I hurt you," he mumbled squeezing my hand. "And don't lie to me this time." I bowed my head not wanting to tell him.

"You dislocated my shoulder, and I think something is wrong with it because I can't move it." He took a sharp in take of breath and then tears were streaming down his face.

"Oh Nat, I am so sorry." I whispered to him telling him that it was okay. He called the nurse in and asked for our family doctor to check out my arm. I was hopping I didn't need surgery, but I knew I did and that was the sucky part.

The doctor came in and told me I had some torn ligaments in my arm, and that the bone was back in place, but it wasn't exactly attached. I scratched the back of my head with my good hand and scheduled a date to get surgery. I rubbed my face exhausted as the doctor told me what to do.

I told Dad bye as mom walked into the room. I hugged her, and kissed her on her cheek before leaving with Zacky and Brian. I allowed them access into the house before I walked into my room and sat down onto the bed. I was going to have to endure the pain in my arm for a whole week. This was going to end up in a complete fail.

Zacky walked into the room and sat down beside me. "How's the arm?" I looked over at him. His expression was guarded. He looked like he was waiting for an argument or a retaliation. Something I was to tired to give at the moment.

"In pain," I said yawning. "No pain meds for a whole week, then surgery. Yes," I said sarcastically. I heard Zacky chuckle.

"See why can't you just be like this," he asked wrapping his arm around my waist. I didn't move like I felt I should. Again I blame it on the tiredness.

"Moment ruined," I chuckled. Zacky didn't bother to release me.

"Why do I even bother talking to you," he asked more to himself than to me, but I answered for him.

"Because your a Jack Wagon Shirt Tucker," I laughed.

"Should I be offended?"

"No there just words that sound like insults, but there not," I laughed harder. The pain was making me loose it. I knew it would sooner or later. Zacky laughed with me. My laughter obviously contagious.

"Mind if we crash here," he asked a little nervous awaiting my answer.

"I don't care. Just leave me alone," I said grabbing his hand and putting it in his lap. I stood up and kicked off my shorts revealing my boy boxer shorts underneath before laying down and closing my eyes. I felt Zacky climb in behind me and wrap his arm around me, pulling me to him.

I should of objected and pushed him away like I normally would have, but I was in to much pain and to tired to care. I just hopped Evelyn didn't mind Brian staying over.

I woke up with my head on Zacky's tattooed chest. Again I would have felt disgusted, but at the moment I really didn't care. I hopped out of the bed and walked out into the living room where I saw Evelyn. I sat down beside her.

"Sorry for being a ass face yesterday," I said apologizing. She shrugged.

"I know you didn't mean it, and guess what?" I looked at her not wanting to guess. "Buckcherry came into the restaurant today and one of the guys named Keith gave me passes to go see them and go back stage." I starred at her wide eyed.

"Holy shit, mother of pearl," I said starring at the TV. "When?"

"Few days after your surgery." I laughed unexpectedly which earned me a weird look from Evelyn.

"He tells you everything doesn't he," I said still laughing. Evelyn smiled and laughed with me.

"I don't think he likes me like that," she mumbled. I was going to tell her that he did a lot, but I didn't feel like explaining further so I decided against it and shrugged my good shoulder.

"You never know," I said putting my feet onto her lap and laying on the couch. She started painting my toe nails out of boredom. I was hopping on the inside. I couldn't wait to see Buckcherry live! They were my favorite band, and Josh Todd, the lead singer, is well one word. Yummy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh sorry for the long update! I am so sorry I should have updated sooner! I am tired so sorry if this is a little suckish, but if you love this story try making a banner! Show your love!
Anyways you know what to do right? Well, I am going to say it anyways.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND YOU GET A HUG FROM M. SHADOWS AND A YUMMY CUP CAKE!!
And yes it is true I think Josh Todd, the lead singer from Buckcherry is yummy. I saw him in concert the day after my birthday and yes he was very yummy!!

- Love Kelszilla
P.s. SYN IS MINE AND I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM IN THE SHOWER, SO DO NOT STEAL OR I WILL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND BEAT YOU!! Jk, not really. I was being serious.
Nat's outfit