The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Mommy And Daddy Time

I came home from the grocery store late in the afternoon. I expected to see my little TP coming and running towards me, but… he didn’t. I called out for him, but the only thing I saw was his hunky father. He smiled at me before giving me a hand.

“Where’s the little one?” I asked, looking at him sideways.

“Somewhere,” he smirked as we both walked into the kitchen.

“Todd,” I shot at him, slightly annoyed.

“He’s fine, baby. I promise. I have something planned for us tonight,” he said ever so sweetly, making me smile.

He walked towards me and ran his hands down my side until they came to my hips. While I hooked my arms loosely around his neck, he lifted me onto the counter before connecting our lips.

This kiss got pretty heated, but I pulled away. I wanted to know where my baby boy was. But Todd,being the thick headed person that he is, didn’t get that from the look I was giving him.

“Where’s Tyson?” I asked, crossing my arms around my chest.

“Fine… Ruin all my fun, Ky,” he pouted cutely. “He’s at Josh and Kirstie’s for the night. Josh was happy to have him stay there,” he went on.

“But he got out of the hospital not too long ago, Todd…” I started, but he quickly cut me off.

“It’s almost been a month. The guy’s fine. Plus, when’s the last time we had alone mommy and daddy time?” he said seductively into my ear.

“I want to be mad at you, but… You are so darn cute,” I smiled, wrapping my arms around him again. “What are we doing tonight?” I asked, getting excited now.

“It’s a surprise,” he whispered before leaving a kiss on my lips. “Go get ready. I’ll put this stuff away,” he went on.

“What do I wear?” I asked over my shoulder while he playfully pushed me towards the stairs.

“I don’t care. You can go in that for all I care. You know you look sexy no matter what you wear,” he smiled, making me almost push out an aw.

I returned his smile before going into the bathroom to get ready. I had no idea where we were going so I just put on a nice top and a pair of nicer jeans. When I came back down, Todd was waiting in the kitchen, looking so sexy in a polo shirt.

“Sexy,” he smiled when I entered the room.

“Look at you,” I smirked while running my hands up his side and reaching up to kiss him.

His gorgeous smile came over him before he pressed his lips against mine. After we parted, he lifted me into his arms and carried me out to his truck. As he started driving, we kept our hands laced tightly.

The whole time I kept asking where he was taking me. HE WOULDN’T TELL! It bothered me… and he knew it! It was cute though. I love it when he does things like this…even though I may complain about it, but I love it… and my Hottie Toddie.

He stopped at a restaurant that I’ve never been to before. But once we got inside, we were led back outside to our table. It was so cute! It was right along the beach. Candles lit up the whole table. I’m pretty sure I smiled the whole night at the gorgeous thing across from me.

Once we finished our meal and Todd had taken it upon himself to order dessert, he looked at me differently. It wasn’t bad; sexy actually. It made me smile. His quickly flashed over his face before he brought his hand up to his face and motioned for me to come over to him with his finger.

I moved my chair next to him, thinking that it was close enough. Apparently, Toddie wasn’t satisfied. He pulled me closer to him and gave me such a loving kiss. After we parted, his hand was at my waist and mine rested softly on the back of his neck.

“You look so beautiful tonight,” he whispered while tucking some of my bangs behind my ear.

“Stop that,” I shot at him, feeling my face burn with a bright shade of red.

He let out an adorable chuckle while he kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder and took his hand in mine.

“You’re not going to comment on my looks?” he smirked, being his cocky self that I love so much.

“You have this on,” I teased, pulling his hat over his gorgeous eyes.

“Fine,” he shot back teasingly while placing his hat on the table to revealing his hat hair. It’s so cute though. He got a kiss on the cheek.

Our dessert came, but… I wasn’t interested in it. I wanted to get home and be with my Toddie since he was being so adorable tonight. I’m pretty sure he got the hint too. All I was doing was leaving kisses on his cheek and neck that he seemed to be enjoying a little too much.

We made it home in record time though. Before I opened the front door, he tugged on my arm gently. When I turned around, I was met with his yummy lips that still had some remnants of the wine we had at dinner.It tasted better on Todd’s lips.

“Our first night without Ty,” he said once we parted, but our lips were still dangerously close to each other’s. “What on Earth are we going to do?” he went on to smirk.

“Use your imagination, baby,” I teased while he opened the door.

I took his hand and started for the stairs, but he stopped me. My eyebrow raised his way, making a chuckle pass through those lips… that I really needed to kiss.

“I have to do something. Give me a few minutes,” he said.

I pouted, but he just left a kiss on my lips and hurried up the stairs, taking them three at a time. That boy makes me smile to no end.

“Hey, baby, throw this on,” he shouted.

A few seconds later, one of his jerseys was falling to the floor. I shook my head, but still smiled as I went over to grab it. When I came out of the downstairs’ bathroom, Todd stood there with his hands in his pockets, looking so innocent.

Neither of us said anything. I just walked into his arms and he carried me up the stairs that were now covered in rose petals. All the way up to our room I couldn’t hold in my smile. My tough guy can be romantic too.

When he opened the door to our room, I seriously gasped. Candles and flowers filled the room. I love his cheesy romantic side.

“I cannot tell you how much I love you,” I said to him as he gently laid me on our bed.

“You don’t have to, Ky. I already know,” he replied before pressing his smooth lips against mine.

The rest of the night was so perfect. If it was even possible, I fell more in love with Todd. It took me back to the first time he ever told me that he loved me… or the night he gave me my blue promise ring. I never thought I could fall so in love with someone as amazing as my husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Totally forgot I hadn't updated today lol
I'll post another one soon sooo... yeah :D

Ky & Todd

comment pretty please :D