The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Don't Want You To Go

“Da da dad daddy,” Tyson babbled, trying to get his father’s attention.

We were all sitting in the garage, watching Todd work on his bike, which is so entertaining for a child. He was getting bored fast! Todd was trying to occupy him though. He’d ignore him and then when Ty got so frustrated, he would look back at him with a smile. It was cute… but starting to get old for Ty.

Daddy!” he shouted.

Todd’s smile came over him, but he didn’t look at Ty. This just fueled Tyson’s fire.

BEAR!” Tyson shouted louder than he has anything else all day.

I started cracking up so much. Oh that’s funny. Todd just looked at him, his mouth hung open, trying to think of something to say, but nothing came out. He just came over and scooped Ty up in his arms.

“I am not a bear, Ty. You’re Aunt Kirstie’s a nut… nuuuuuttt,” he said, dragging out the word.

“Nut!” Tyson countered while clapping his hands with a smile that matched Todd’s. Todd and I both shared a laugh before Todd kissed Ty’s forehead.

“Baby, I got to get going soon,” I told him while I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

I got up on my tiptoes so that I could see my baby boy from over Todd’s shoulder. He smiled before hiding his face in Todd’s chest. He’s so cute.

“Mommy’s leaving us, Ty,” Todd said before kissing the top of his son’s head.

“Way to make me feel bad, Todd,” I teased while giving him a slight push.

He just smirked at me, making me roll my eyes. But he still got a kiss. He’s so sexy when he smirks.

“Ok, my babies, I got to go,” I said while letting go of Todd… even though I didn’t want to.

“Mommy, no,” Tyson whined with tears glossing over his eyes. His plump lips were puckered out too.He’s been taking lesson’s from his daddy.

“Aw, Ty, I have to go, honey,” I cooed while taking him in my arms.

He hugged onto me tightly. These two make it so hard for me to leave. It never fails! I swear they plot with each other to get me to stay.

“Don’t want you to go,” he whimpered, making me pout at Todd.

His smirk came over his face. I knew it! They’re in this together! I shot him a glare that just made his smile grow.

“Mommy will be back in a little, ok? You and daddy can stay out here and play with the bikes. Doesn’t that sound fun?” I tired to sooth him.

“No!” he shouted, squeezing me tighter.

I looked at Todd, trying to ask for help. I had to go in today. Kirstie called me and told me she needed to talk to me when I came in. I can’t just not show up! I had mentioned something to Todd about it too.

But thankfully, he got the hint and took a whiney Tyson away from me. A sigh came out of me as he started crying and reaching out for me. I don’t like leaving my baby like this.

“He’ll be ok. He needs a nap. He’s just cranky,” Todd tried reassuring me, but… I still wanted to stay now.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. When I pulled it out, Kristie had texted me, asking me where I was. I shot back a message that said I was on my way. I brought my eyes back up to Todd who was shushing Ty and bouncing him slightly while cradling his head against his chest. If Tyson weren’t bawling, this would be the most adorable thing ever.

“I’ll be back soon,” I said softly while reaching up for a kiss.

“Take your time,” he said once we parted.

“Love you,” I said over my shoulder as I started to walk away.

He said it back just as I lowered myself into my vehicle. I sighed as I watched my two TPs go inside. I hope Tyson’s just tired. I hate it when he cries because I’m leaving. I get the worst feeling in my stomach.

But I sucked it up and took off for the studio. When I walked in, Kirstie was waiting out front for me. This something that she needs to talk to me about must be really important.

“Sorry, Ty was crying and I couldn’t leave,” I pouted.

“It’s ok…” she said while running her hand through her hair.

“You ok?” I asked, eyeing her oddly.

“How did you feel when you… thought you were… pregnant?” she asked, unsure of every word she used.

“Well, um…” I started, a little shocked at the moment. I knew her and Josh would eventually have kids, but… shouldn’t she be talking to Josh about this? “I was really tired… throwing up a lot from food and smells… I could eat everything in sight… and I had the worst back pains,” I tried to remember.

“I’ve been having all of those lately,” she groaned while resting her head in her hands.

“And mood swings is another one,” I teased.

“I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and I’ve been freaking out about it. I haven’t told Josh yet. I didn’t want to tell him and then find out I’m not. He’s been wanting kids and I don’t want to disappoint him,” she told me.

I smiled at her and reached over to rub her back. Her and Josh are just too cute.

“Would you come with me?” she asked once she sat up.

“Of course, hun,” I replied with a smile.

Hers came over briefly before she went into her office for her day of work. Well, I wonder if there will be a new addition to the Grant family soon. How cute would that be? But I can’t let that concern me now. I have to get my work done so I can go home to my little TP.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!
I actually had to write this today and I've been having issues with writing.

The Po-tterys

comment pretty please :D