The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

He Can’t Keep His Mouth Shut

So I have been feeling a little…odd lately. I had a feeling about it too so yesterday during work I asked Kylee to come to the doctor with me. And guess what, I found out I was pregnant. The only thing is I haven’t told Josh yet….and I don’t know why. I’ve just been too nervous to tell himI blame hormones
 
I was going to tell him last night when I got home from the doctor but…I chickened out. So I was going to tell him today, yeah right now.If I don’t wimp out
 
“Hey Josh I need to tell you something,” I said as I walked out to the garage where he was pulling a bike off the stand.
 
“Okay,” he replied ceasing his work to look at me.
 
“I…uh..I’m…Well I have to go to the studio,” I sighed kicking myself for not being able to tell him the truth.
 
“I thought you said this morning that you didn’t have to go in,” he pouted out his bottom lip.
 
“Well my plans kind of changed. I’m sorry baby,” I said.
 
“Okay, I’m looking forward to when you come home,” he smiled giving me a beautiful kiss and a hug before I left.
 
I got in my car and went to the studio. I didn’t really need to but now that I told Josh that I was I had too. I got a little bit of work done before calling Kylee.
 
“Did you tell him yet?” she asked the second she picked up the phone.
 
“No I chickened out,” I groaned.
 
“Why?” she asked.
 
“I don’t know. I’m just nervous for some reason and I want to tell him at the right time,” I told her.
 
“You better tell him soon because I told Todd and you know he’ll blab,” she laughed.
 
“That boy couldn’t keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it,” I giggled.
 
“Yeah but I love him,” she said and even though I couldn’t see her I knew she was smiling.
 
“Shocking…” I trailed off with a small laugh.
 
“Well you should go tell you’re Joshie boy now,” Ky suggested.
 
“You know what I will….hopefully,” I replied as we ended our conversation.
 
I got back in my car and drove home. The second I walked in the door Josh had me wrapped up in his arms and his lips were pressed to mine. I love coming home to this
 
“I missed you,” he cutely said once we parted.
 
“I missed you too,” I agreed as I pecked his lips.
 
“Did everything go good at the studio?” he asked.
 
“Um yeah…but actually Josh I have something I need to talk to you about,” I nervously said.
 
He nodded his head before sitting down on the couch motioning for me to come sit with him. I sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I loosely put mine around his neck and looked into his eyes.
 
“Uh Josh um…do you remember when we were watching Ty a week or so ago and we were saying how cute our kids are going to be?” I asked him as he nodded his head yes.
 
“Well were going to find out what they look like,” I told him as he wrinkled his brow in confusion.
 
“What do you mean?” he asked.
 
”Josh I’m pregnant,” I told him as he sat there with a shocked look on his face.
 
”Really?” he loudly asked.
 
“Yeah,” I told him.
 
A few moments later his whole face lit up and he pressed his lips passionately to mine. We both pulled away smiling and he gave me a tight hug.
 
“I can’t believe this. I’m so happy,” he smiled as he gazed into my eyes and cupped my cheek with his hand.
 
The phone interrupted our beautiful moment and Josh let out a small sigh while reaching over to put it on speaker phone. I cuddled up to him as he said hello.
 
”DUDE, YOUR CHICK’S PREGNANT!” I heard Todd’s voice say.
 
“I know!” Josh smiled.
 
”Todd,” I whined. “What if I hadn’t told Josh yet?” I asked him with my eyebrows raised.
 
“Well I guess he would know now,” Todd replied.
 
“Todd can you ever keep your mouth shut?” I asked teasingly yet a little bit irritated.
 
“Nope,” he said back.
 
We exchanged a few more words before we hung up. Josh kissed me and held me tighter to him. I can’t believe in a little less than a year we’d be sitting here with a little baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww... another baby :D lol

Joshie & Kirstie

comment please :D