The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

One Worried Mama Bear

Ah! I’m so excited for today. Todd has a demo and it’s actually close by! Know what that means? Tyson and I get to go! Surprisingly, I’ve cut back on the Monster since I had Ty, but today, everyone was eyeing me like I was a cracked out caffeine addicted. Todd was telling me that I’m acting like Kirstie. But I don’t care! I get to see my man ride!

Ty seemed pretty excited too. He was all giggles when I buckled him into the car. Todd left a little bit ago so we just had to meet him there.

“Ready to go see daddy ride?” I asked my baby boy with a huge grin.

“Yeah!” he happily said while pumping his little fists in the air.

I smiled and kissed his forehead before closing the door softly. When I turned around, I was met with the Grants. A squeal came out of me as I hurried into the driver’s seat. The two let out a giggle before Kirstie got into the passenger seat and Josh climbed in the back and entertained Tyson.

As we drove, Josh had Ty cracking up so much. I yelled at him a few times, thinking that Tyson couldn’t catch his breath from how much he was laughing. Gosh, Josh! You’re going to kill my kid!

“He’s going to be such a cute daddy… isn’t he?” Kirstie grinned after she had turned around from looking at her JG.

“I guess, but no one can top Todd,” I beamed at the thought of my two babies together. It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.

“Ky, do you really want to go there? I mean with her hormones being the way they are, this may not end too pretty,” Josh spoke up from the backseat.

“Shut up, Josh. No one asked you,” I shot at him teasingly, but of course Kirstie took offense to it.

“Don’t tell my Joshie to shut up!” she glared at me, but her smile was trying to fight its way through.

“Are you sure you’re only three months pregnant?” I teased.

She just shot me another glare and crossed her arms around herself. It made both Josh and I chuckle… and then Ty had to add his little two cents. It was cute though. It made Kirstie giggle.

When we got the venue, I was on the hunt for my Po-ttery.My senses were tingling. He was close! I took Ty’s hand and left Josh and Kirstie to do their couple thing.

As Tyson and I walked, he would stop and point at everything! I know babies are curious, but… come on, bud! We need to find your sexy father. But once he spotted that all too familiar Metal Mulisha logo on a trailer, he started sprinting to it. That a boy!

I walked quickly along side him. His huge grin came over his face once he spotted Todd. His back was to us, but it was definitely Todd.His butt was just way too cute in his riding pants for it not to be him. I smiled myself once Tyson started babbling away.

“Daddy!” he shouted while speeding up.

Todd turned around with his eyes hidden behind his Dragon sunglasses. Once he spotted Ty, his bright smile shined through. Tyson’s little legs carried him all the way into his father’s waiting arms. The pair smiled at each other before Todd left kisses on his cheek.

“I didn’t thing you guys were coming. Took you long enough,” Todd teased once he slung his arm around me while holding Tyson in the other.

“Aunt Kirstie was being mean to mommy,” Tyson spoke up while pouting slightly.

“Really? What should daddy do about this?” Todd countered while raising his eyebrow at his son.

“Nothing. We were picking on each other,” I spoke up before either of them got any ideas.

They both chuckled in the same way, making me smile. I love my two babies. But we didn’t have much longer after that to have this adorable family moment. Todd had to mount his bike. Tyson and I stood by his side as he started prepping. When he took his hat off, he eyed Tyson before placing it on his head. He looked so much like Todd! Oh my gosh, it was kind of scary. It fell over his eyes a few times,because Todd does have quite a large head. But it was still so cute.

Before he pulled his helmet over his head, he bent down and kissed his son’s cheek before I got my own adorable kisses. We shared a smile and I wanted another kiss, but he slid his helmet on and brought his bike to life. Tyson giggled and clapped his hands together from the sound. Uh huh… I got another one I have to worry about on two wheels. And he’s only two!

Todd rode off and I went to find Josh and Kirstie. It didn’t take long to find them; they were being all lovey dovey with each other. SHOCKING! But I smiled and flicked Josh’s ear when I went by.

“HEY!” he shouted, making both Tyson and I giggle.

“Do you two even know what’s going on?” I asked with my smile still there.

“Yes, we’re just waiting for everything to start,” Kirstie countered.

“You do realize they’re out jumping… right?” I smirked.

She glared at me, but I just smiled and kept walking. They eventually caught up to us and watched the demo together. Tyson kept Todd’s Rockstar/Mulisha hat on during the whole thing. It was so adorable. His little hand had to go up and hold it above his eyes. Such a cute sight. I wish I brought my camera now. But Kirstie brought her. Surprisingly, it wasn’t only pointed at JG.

After the little demo, Todd came over to the barrier where all of us were and took his helmet off. I smiled at him as he bent down and gave me soft kiss.

“AH! Put it back on! I might just barf,” Kirstie chimed in, making me roll my eyes.

“I have so many things running through my head about Josh right now, but you’re pregnant so I’m going to keep them in,” I told her.

“Oh that must be so hard for you. Bravo,” she replied while clapping her hands.

“You’re just jealous your man can’t look this sexy on a bike,” Todd piped up with a smirk detectable in his voice as he slung his arm around Ty and I.

You? Look sexy on a bike? Are you kidding me?” she said with her eyes growing so wide.

Everyone let out a chuckle except for Kirstie. She was still shooting daggers at Todd. Like always he ignored her and took a smiling Tyson and planted him on his bike. He kept a snug arm around him as he started his bike again… and drove off.

I yelled at him, but obviously he didn’t hear it. But my smile came over me once I saw Tyson giggling. He’s going to be a little dirt demon just like his father. I don’t know if the world can handle two Potters in the freestyle world of motocross. It would be cute though. But there’s one thing that’s certain… there’d be one worried mama bear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to write this one... so if it's kinda random that's way... i like it though.. i wanted to keep going, but... it was getting long :)

Po-tterys & Grants

comment please :D