The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Are You Crazy Or Something?

My eyes fluttered open as I tried to regain my bearing. I sat up and saw I was in my truck. I must have fallen asleep. As I turned my truck on I looked at the clock to see that it was 7 am the next morning CRAP! I’ve been gone for almost a day!

I started to drive home and once I got there a few hours later I saw Ky’s car in the driveway. My feet carried me slowly into the house and before I came into the living room I could hear Josh’s voice.

“Hello, uh my name is Joshua Grant and I’d like to file a mission persons report,” He sadly spoke.

I quietly walked into the room where Josh was sitting along with the Potters. Josh saw me and muttered a nevermind into the phone before standing up.

“Oh Kirstie,” he deeply sighed out of relief as he came over and wrapped me up in one of his warm and comforting hugs that he knew I loved. “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

Todd and Kylee, who was holding Ty, then came over and made it a big group hug. Once we all parted Josh still had his arms loosely around me.

“What is wrong with you! Are you crazy or something?” Ky shot at me with annoyance in her voice. “You had us worried sick!”

“I’m sorry I just needed some time to think and I fell asleep in my truck,” I quietly explained.

“Don’t ever do that again,” Todd groaned as he rubbed his hand on his face.

“I’m sorry,” I said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

“It’s okay sweetie, just next time please tell us,” Josh softly said as he kissed my cheek.

“Kirstie,” Ty mumbled out in a slurred way as he clapped his hands and put his arms out for me. I took him and gave him a big kiss on the cheek before handing him back to Kylee.

“It looks like I’m not the only one that’s happy to see you,” Josh smiled.

We all sat down on the couch and I told them what happened. I really just needed time to think about everything.

“How do you feel now?” Kylee asked.

“A little better, I remembered something Shaun told me a long time ago and that helped me,” I said.

“Sometimes all you need is some time to heal too,” Ky reminded me.

“And a special someone to help get you through it too,” I smiled while looking at Josh who had his arm around me.

“I love you,” He grinned while kissing me.

“I love you too,” I said once we separated and I cuddled in closer to him.

“I was so scared when I came home and my wife that’s carrying our baby was gone. I honestly don’t think I could live without you,” Josh sweetly told me as I let out the biggest aww

Seriously Josh! that was like the cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard!” Kylee laughed.

“But it’s true,” Josh replied.

“Isn’t he adorable,” I giggled as I pecked his lips.

“Uh you mean just gross?” Ky teased as Todd started cracking up.

“You call him Just Gross?” He choked out through his fits of laughter.

“Yeah because Kirstie calls him Just Gorgeous so I came up with my own,” she shrugged. Josh just pouted out his lower lip and hung his head.

“Aw look what you did to my baby,” I said as I kissed his cheek and told him I loved him.

“You guys are so pathetic it’s not even funny,” Ky rolled her bright blue eyes.

“I don’t care as long as I’m with the love of my life who happens to be the most beautiful girl in the world,” Josh smiled at me.

“You’re just too cute sometimes!” I giggled.

“What do you mean sometimes? You think he’s cute all the time,” Kylee retorted.

“Yeah true,” I stated as I left a passionate kiss on his lips and he just kept deepening it.

”EW DISGUSTING!” Todd yelled.

“Yeah don’t do that stuff in front of our son!” Ky said with a laugh in her voice as josh and Isadly separated.

“I still don’t understand how you can kiss such an unattractive girl as that,” Todd teased while pointing at me.

“I find her extremely attractive,” Josh smirked.

“Yeah well you’re the only one,” Todd said with a smirk to match Josh’s.

The Potters then left as Josh and I kept on kissing but not before making gagging noisesthey’re turning into me!

“I was so worried about you. I’m so happy that you are okay,” Josh said as he cupped my cheek.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to be gone so long,” I told him. “I love you so much”

“I love you too Kirstie.”

“You’re so amazing Josh. I’ve never had anyone treat me like you do,” I sighed.

“I don’t know all the right things to do. I can’t say where we’ll go but the one thing I know is how to be a good man to you, until I die that’s what I’ll do,” Josh smiled quoting what he vowed to me on our wedding.

“And I couldn’t ask for anyone better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK! Did ya miss me? lol jk :D
AHHHH X GAMES WAS AMAZING!!! and josh won!!!!! he made the pass on lil' hanny right in front of me too! i cheered....i cheered loud haha :D he still should have won best whip but....X Games was amazing still :D and i got to meet jeremy mcgrath so that just made my day....no actually that pretty much made my whole year!!!!!! WOOT!