The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Tell My Wifey

I stepped outside into the Cali sun with a smile on my face and Blake sitting on my hip. My smile kept on growing as I watched Josh race around on our track before hitting a jump and pulling a whip. He rode over to us and dismounted his bike.

“Da da!” Blake slurred in his cute way as he reached his arms out for Josh.

Josh’s lips curled into a smile as he took our son, who, in a few months would turn one, from me and threw him up in the air before catching him again and showering him with kisses.

“I love you,” Josh smiled as he kissed Blake’s forehead one last time.

“That was a pretty sweet whip baby,” I told him.

He flashed me a smile before saying “I feel too stale unless I pull some whips. I also feel too stale unless I kiss you.”

I let out a small giggle before walking over to him and laying a big kiss on his lips. The phone interrupted our beautiful moment but I volunteered to get it while Josh played with Blake.

“Hello” I smiled.

“Hey I’m assuming this is Kirstie, unless Josh got a girly voice all the sudden,” an Australian accent said.

“Haha funny Chad,” I sarcastically said yet still with a smile. “You wanna talk to Josh?”

“Yeah if he’s not busy,” He replied as I told him he wasn’t.

“Baby, it’s Chad Reed. He wants to talk to you,” I told Josh and I handed him the phone and he handed me Blake.

I went over and sat by the edge of the pool and let my feet dangle in while Blake curled up in my lap. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chad wanted to come over here and ride. He and Josh are friends and usually when he’s out here in California he’ll come over and ride for a day or so. My theories were eventually proven wrong though.

“Hey Kirstie,” Josh started once he hung up the phone and sat by me, draping an arm around my shoulders. “Chad invited me down to his house to ride for a few days or a week or so.”

“You should go, because then you can practice on a different track and stuff,” I told him.

“He also invited you and Blake. He said that Ellie would love for you and Blake to come…and I’d love you to come,” He lowly said the last part which made my cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink as he let out a chuckle.

“I still don’t understand how you make me blush all the time,” I shyly smiled. “But I think that’d be fun. I’ll go. Oh we could surprise Kylee too!

“Yeah we could ask Todd what hotel she’s staying at,” Josh said. “I’ll go get the plan tickets,” Josh said kissing my and Blake’s cheek.

Later that afternoon Josh and I were packing up our stuff while Blake was sitting on our bed playing with some toy dirt bikes…well more sucking on them but whatever, it was cute either waybecause he looks like Josh.

Todd came in later with Ty toddling next to him while their hands were interlaced. Ty ran over to us and I gave him a big hug and a kiss before setting him on the bed near Blake.

“Josh are you sure that’s your kid?” Todd asked pointing to Blake.

”What?” I shot at him bringing my hands up to my hips.

“Well Blake has your dark brown eyes,” Todd said to me “But he has blonde hair so I’m just not sure it’s Josh’s kid,” Todd trailed off with a smirkthat I wanted to slap off of his scruffy face

“Of course it’s my kid. And I had blonde hair until I was like 16 so that’s probably why he has it,” Josh said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

“Well, have fun in Florida. Tell my wifey I love her,” Todd said as he picked up Ty.

“You can just tell her tonight when you call her for probably like the hundredth time,” Josh teased as Todd left flashing us a dorky grin.

We collected the rest of the things we needed and just as I was about to close my suitcase Josh told me I forgot something but I asked him what.

“Your gear,” he smiled.

“How do you know I’m going to ride?” I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

“Because I just know things like this,” He lowly said right next to my ear making goose bumps appear on my skin.

“Jerk,” I teased as I whacked his arm and he let out a little laugh.

“c’mon baby please,” he begged as he pouted out his bottom lip. The he picked up Blake and he gave me the exact same face! Stupid Josh, he knows I can’t resist that face!

“That’s not fair you can’t bring Blake into this!” I countered.

“Well I think I just did,” he said as Blake gave me that puppy dog face.

“Fine,” I groaned but I smacked his butt on the way by and mumbling out ‘cheater’

“Whatever it takes,” he teased kissing my lips.

Once we got on the plane Josh was holding a sleeping Blake securely in his arms while I rested my head in his shoulder and closed my own eyes slowly.

“I’m glad this time that I’m on an airplane I have my two favorite people with me,” he said quietly while leaving a kiss on the top of my brown hair.

“I love you,” I sleepily said while cuddling in closer to him.

“I love you too baby. Now go to sleep and by the time you wake up we should be there and we can go see Ky soon too,” he said.

A small smile appeared on my face as I thought of that. I couldn’t wait to go surprise Kylee!
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i was going to wait until tomorrow morning to post this but i posted this early just for the Mulisha Maiden. She was getting impatient haha :D but she always comments so i decided to go ahead and post it :)

The Grants

but yeah you guys are going to get a 'double punch' as Kylee puts it haha :D