The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

I Am Right!

Oh my gosh! I get to go home in two days! Two days! I’m so excited. My formal photo shoots are done, but Monster still wants me around to maybe capture some lifestyle shots. I didn’t really mind. I got my hubby and baby boy on web cam right now. He looks so much gorgeous than I ever remembered him.

“Mommy!” Tyson happily squealed while moving closer to the camera.

“Hey, Ty. What have you and daddy been doing?” I asked as my smile grew.

He went into this toddler babble. It was the cutest thing. The only words I could make out were dirt bike, Deegan, and boo boo.

“Todd, did he get hurt at Deegan’s?” I asked, watching the eyes of my husband’s grow.

“No…” he said in a goofy way with his gorgeous eyes traveling away from mine.

“Baby,” I sighed.

“He’s ok. It was just his knee. He fell when he started running towards his bike. He just got a little excited. It was nothing your Toddie Bear can’t handle,” he replied, making me smile once again.

Man, do I miss those two. I wish these next two days would go by fast. I want to hold my babies. But my conversation got cut a little short. Someone knocked on my door. Todd obviously heard it and his features fell.

“I’m sorry, baby. I’ll call you guys later,” I tried to smile.

“Alright…” he sighed, hating this moment along with me. “Tell Mommy bye, Tyson,” he went on with his smile coming back as he bent his head down by Ty. Those two are so cute together!

“Bye-bye, Mommy,” Tyson said while waving his little hand.

“Aw, bye, Sweetie. Mommy will be home soon. I love you,” I smiled at his cuteness.

“Wuv you too,” he cooed and then slid off of Todd’s lap.

“I could cry right now,” I pouted to Todd.

“Stop it. He’s been fine. Me on the other hand… I’m not holding up too well,” Todd teased with his all too familiar smirk.

“Aw, do I have to give daddy extra loving when I get home?” I cooed, making him smile.

“I love you, baby,” he went on to smile his huge grin.

“I love you too. I’ll be home soon,” I said before we said our goodbyes… and the person knocked again.

I sighed and pushed myself to my feet. It was probably the Grants. I smiled at how cute that little family is. But my smile quickly faded when I saw that it wasn’t Blake… or Josh… or Kirstie. It was… Jake.

“Hey,” he smiled brightly.

“Hi… Need something?” I asked, unsure of his presents.

“Not really. Just seeing what you’re up to,” he replied while his eyes wondered around.

“I was talking to my son and…”

“Aw, how’s the little guy?” he asked, cutting me offbefore I could say husband.

“He’s doing good. I miss him though… a lot,” I countered, making a sad face.

“Aw, well, why don’t you come out to dinner with me tonight? I’m sure it will help your loneliness,” he said with acute smile.

“But…” I started, but couldn’t think of an excuse to throw out.

So… about twenty minutes later, I’m in Jake’s truck, heading to a restaurant. I probably shouldn’t be. I should be sitting my butt in my room and talking to my gorgeous babies. Instead, I’m gazing into the bright blue eyes of… Jake Weimer.

I know this may sound really… weird, but… I don’t like looking into someone’s eyes that aren’t the shade of Todd’s; especially with the way Jake’s looking at me. I sucked it up though and talked to the guy.

After our meal that didn’t get too awkward, I was being walked back to my hotel room. I stopped at the door and turn to face Jake as I got my key out of my purse.

“Thanks for accompanying me tonight,” he softly spoke.

“You’re welcome. Thanks for asking me to go,” I smiled up at him once I found my key.

“So… going back to California in a few days huh?” he sighed.

“Yeah, can’t wait to see Tyson,” I beamed at the thought of my baby boy.

“He’s a little cutie. He’s going to get all the girls soon,” he countered, making my smile grow. “He’s so lucky to have a gorgeous mom like you,” he went on, making me snap my eyes towards his.

We held each other’s gaze for a few seconds… and then his lips started moving closer as his eyes slowly closed. It took me a second to collect my thoughts. Right before his lips touched mine, I brought my hands up to his chest and pushed him back.

“Jake, I’m…” I started, but couldn’t get the words out.

“I’m sorry. Too soon. We barley know each other. I just thought this whole dinner thing could set a mood and…” he began to ramble, but I cut him off this time.

“Jake I’m… married,” I softly said, dropping my eyes from his.

“What?” he asked, obviously… surprised.

“I’m sorry. I thought you knew,” I sighed while running my hand through my hair.

“You never had your ring on… until tonight,” he said as he glanced down at my left hand.

“Jake, I’m am truly sorry. You’re a nice guy and really cute, but… I’m married and have a beautiful baby boy with this man,” I smiled slightly at the thought of Todd.

“No, it’s fine… I should have known. You’re too gorgeous to be single,” he smiled.

I returned his smile before we said our goodbyes. Once he disappeared down the hall, I hurried into my room. I wanted to call Todd right away and just hear his voice right now. That was way too close for my liking. Just as I brought his number up and was ready to dial, someone knocks on the door.I swear if it’s Jake!

“What the heck was that?” a very angry Kirstie asked once I opened the door.

“What was what?” I asked confused.

“You kissed Jake Weimer! EW!” she replied.

“We didn’t kiss… He…”

“Yes, you two did. I saw! What if Todd were here, Ky?” she just had to bring up.

“Then he wouldn’t be getting upset like you are right now, because Todd actually listens to me. He would trust me and know that Jake and I didn’t kiss!” I argued, starting to get annoyed… fast!

“Whatever, Ky. You’re not only hurting Todd though. Remember you got two that need you now,” she said, making me feel like the size of an ant… and I didn’t even kiss the guy!

Before I had time to argue back, she stormed off. I wanted so badly to run after her. I am right! I know I am. I was there! Oh god… what if she tells Todd? I know he would trust me if I told him, but… maybe not after Kirstie does.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Jake & Ky

commmmeeeennnttttt! lol :D