The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

He's A Bad Gator

When I woke up in the morning, I held my phone in my hands for the longest time. Tyson and Todd’s dark brown shiny eyes sparkled back at me. I wanted to call him, but… I knew it was way too early in California for me to call but… I wanted too though. I waited another hour before I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Hey, baby,” he yawned, making me smile.

“I’m sorry I woke you,” I cooed.

“It’s ok. Ty’s been up throughout the night. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Do you know how many times I’ve watched that stupid Finding Nemo movie?” he replied, causing me to giggle.

“Did Kirstie call you?” I asked, letting my curiosity get to me.

“Yeah… she was… weird… Well, weirder that what she normally is,” he said through a groggy chuckle.

“Weird how?” I pressed.

“I don’t know. When she called me she just said that Jake Weimer beat her in a pit bike race. Like I care,” he replied.

I wanted to push out a sigh. I thought for sure she would mention something about the kiss that didn’t happen to him. I’m so glad she didn’t.

“I was thinking about coming home today,” I changed subjects.

“Do it!” he said excitedly.

“I already changed my flight,” I smiled as I got to my feet to start getting my stuff around.

Instantly, it was as if Todd had just guzzled a huge can of Rockstar. He wanted to know everything… at once! It was adorable. It made my morning go quickly though. In no time at all, I was chilling on a plane on my way to my beautiful babies.

When I got off the plane and started towards baggage claim, I hear a toddler giggle that sounded so familiar to me. I looked around, but couldn’t find the source so I just kept walking.

After I had taken a few more steps, I heard it again. There was no mistaking that one. That was my little TP. I twirled around… and nothing! I was getting frustrated. Instead of running around the airport like a lunatic, I dug my phone out of my pocket and called Todd.

“Baby, turn around,” his voice answered with a smile before I could get anything out.

I did as he said and was met with his scruffy grinning face. Ty was in his arms with a smile that matched his fathers. I couldn’t keep my own from growing as I ran towards the two.

I never hugged onto either of them so tightly before in my life. Just to see how excited Tyson was to see me made me want to cry and never ever leave his side ever again. I took him in my arms and showered him with so many kisses.

“Mommy missed you so much,” I told him with my lips still pressed to his forehead as we started to leave the airport and finally go home!

When we got there, I was so surprised to see that the house was clean… Well, I actually wasn’t, but I expected it to be not so tidy.

I went over and plopped down on the couch with Ty sitting on my lap. Todd brought my purse over to me and I dug inside, getting out a little something I picked up for Ty. I pulled out a small stuffed alligator. His eyes lit up and took it from me.

“Daddy, look out! He’s going to bite your finger off,” he said so seriously to Todd as he inched the plush thing closer to Todd’s hands.

“He’s a bad gator,” Todd smiled while tapping the ‘gator’s’ head with his hand.

His actions made Tyson and I both laugh. But he quickly got bored with this and slid down to play with a few other toys. I let out a sigh and relaxed into the couch more. It felt so nice to be home.

“I missed you, Toddie,” I smiled while holding my arms out for him.

“I missed you too, baby,” he returned my smile while falling into my arms.

It felt so amazing to finally gaze into his dark brown eyes once again. Holding onto that warm hunky core made me feel so much more at ease too. I don’t want to leave my Toddie Bear ever again.

“I love you,” he whispered after we had been gazing into each other’s eyes for a few seconds.

“I love you too,” my smile cracked through before we inched closer to each other’s lips.

Our cute little loving kiss was interrupted by Tyson running to the couch and smacking his hands on the cushion with a good amount of force. Todd and I parted quickly to find our baby boy grinning up at us. Aw, someone wants attention.

“Hey, sweetie,” I smiled while reaching down for him.

I brought him onto my lap where he sat for the next hour or so… while we watched Nemo. When the movie was done, Ty was asleep while leaning against my chest and my Toddie had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder. Aw, they must have had a rough week.

My smile came over me as I kissed both of their foreheads and tried to relax a little more with two sleepy boys on me. Even though they were sleeping, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else right now…Not even tickle fighting or swimming with Jake Weimer. This is where I needed to be: with my two TPs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was actually watching Josh's X Games race while I was proofing this so it took a little longer haha :D

Ky, Ty, & Todd

comment please :D