The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

When Nothing Is True, What More Can I Do?

BARBAQUE! woot woot! So were at The Potters having a barbeque and Todd and I were playing with the kids while our better halves were cooking up the food. Ty and Blake went inside so we followed them in there to see them playing with some toys.

“I beat you in here,” Todd gloated.

“It wasn’t a race!” I threw back with a laugh.

“That’s a good thing too because you would lose in every competition against me,” Todd cockily said patting his chest.

”STARING CONTEST!” I yelled.

Todd pushed his face so close to mine that our noses were almost touching while he stared me down.

“I’m deeply disturbed seeing your face this close,” I snickered making sure not to blink.

“Kylee likes it,” He replied.

“But I don’t! it’s creepy,” I laughed.

“Aw c’mon Kirstie tons of girls would wanna kiss this gorgeous face,” He joked.

“I certainly ain’t one of them,” I threw back.

“Don’t you wanna kiss me?” He teased while closing his eyes and puckering his lips outlike the dork he is

I was just about to laugh but we heard “Todd?” Both of us looked over to see Josh and Kylee standing there. We instantly backed away from each other noticing how close we were. They honestly wouldn’t think we were gonna kiss….would they? Kylee ran towards the door and Todd told her to wait but she didn’t.

“I can’t believe you would do this to me!” Josh shouted at me.

”I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” I yelled back. “You’re jumping to a conclusion that isn’t true!”

“At this point, Kirstie, I don’t know if I can believe you. I know what I saw,” He angrily growled before storming out the door.

How could they ever think that we would do that? I thought they would trust us more than that…but I guess they don’t. Josh didn’t even stay to hear my side of the story! And seriously, why would they ever think Todd and I would kiss, I mean were like brother and sister.and Todd’s gross

A waterfall started pouring from my eyes the second that door slammed closed. Loud, uncontrollable sobs came out of me while Todd came over and gave me a hug. I pushed away from him though. I didn’t want to hug him, I wanted Josh.

I looked down at Tyson and Blake who were sitting there staring at us. Blake’s lower lip started to quiver as he said “Da da?” then burst into tears.

I picked him up and tried to soothe himbut it was kind of hard since I was bawling too He eventually stopped and Todd took him and Ty up to take a nap.

I crawled onto the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest. My body shook violently from the sobs and tears that wouldn’t stop. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Todd.

”Why wouldn’t they listen to us?” I asked through deep sobs.

“I don’t know,” he replied with tears building in his own eyes.

“What’s gonna happen?” I sobbed.

”I DON’T KNOW KIRSTIE! I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING RIGHT NOW OKAY!” Todd yelled at me…which made me feel ten times worse than before.

I ran up the stairs and went into the guest room. I cuddled up in the sheets as more and more tears came from my eyes. Why wouldn’t Josh listen to me? How could they think we would do that to them? Do they really have that little trust in us?

Right now I’m more confused than I have ever been before…and it was only gonna get worse/
♠ ♠ ♠
awww if Joshie only stuck around to find out the truth :( hmmm things might get interesting.....

The set