The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Cheeseball!

“Okay Blake, it’s time for bed,” Josh said to our son. He was playing with his toys on the floor while Josh and I were cuddled up on the couch.

“Aw I don’t wanna,” Blake whined.

“Sorry buddy, you have too,” Josh told him.

“I don’t wanna,” Blake kept on whining.

“No whining Blake, it’s time for bed,” He stated. Blake didn’t get up and he kept on whining a little bit.

“Blake Carson Grant, come over here now,” Josh sternly said to him.

“You do not whine when I tell you to do something. And you do not disobey me,” Josh firmly said as he looked him in the eye.

Little tears came out of our two year old son as he stood infront of Josh and I.

“I’m sowwy daddy,” he cried. Josh picked up Blake and set him on his leg and gave him a hug. Blake threw his arms around Josh’s neck as Josh kissed his head.

“It’s okay buddy, I just need you to listen to me okay,” Josh said to him as he nodded his head.

“We love you Blake and your daddy and I are just doing what’s best for you,” I told our son as I kissed his cheek.

Josh and I tucked him in and then we watched a movie before going up to bed ourselves. We laid in bed and gazed into each other’s eyes while Josh’s hand rested on my cheek and his thumb caressed it.

“Kirstie…I wanna talk to you about something,” Josh said.

“Okay….” I trailed off wondering if this was going to be a bad or a good thing.

He sat up with his back against the headboard and opened his arms up for me. I crawled onto his lap and laid my head on his chest. He stroked my hair and left a kiss on my head while I planted one on his bare chest as he held me tighter.

“So what do you want to talk to me about?” I asked looking up at him.

He let out a small sigh before saying, “Kirstie, I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone. I mean, now we have Blake too and I knew I always wanted kids but I never knew it would be as great as it is.”

“I would have to agree. I love our little Grant family,” I smiled while hugging onto Josh’s middle.

“Me too,” Josh grinned while leaving a kiss on my head.

“Josh? Why do I feel like there’s still something you want to say to me?” I asked looking into his eyes.

“Because there is…” He trailed off.

“Just tell me,” I said to him as I pecked his lips.

“I wanna have more kids,” He told me.

“Really?” I beamed. “Cause I do too”

“I’m glad you do. You’re such a great mom and having Blake was so much better than I ever thought it would be. I love it,” He told me as he hugged me.

“I know, we have such a great son and he has such a great daddy,” I grinned while pecking Josh’s lips multiple times.

“That daddy has such a great wifey,” Josh dorkily smiled while kissing my cheek.

“Cheeseball!” I laughed as I gave him a little nudge.

“You like it,” He lowly said right next to my ear.

“I never said I didn’t,” I smirked.

“I love you,” Josh smiled as he pecked my lips.

“I love you more,” I replied kissing him back. This went on for a few more minutes until we heard a small noise.

Josh and I looked over at the door to find Blake standing there in his pajamas with his bottom lip quivering.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” I cooed as I walked over and picked him up.

“it’s scawy,” He whined in his cute toddler talk as he put his arms around my neck as I sat back on the bed next to Josh.

“What is?” Josh asked putting his hand on Blake’s back.

“The noise,” He whimpered as Josh and I listened.

“Aw buddy, it’s only the wind,” Josh cooed putting his arms around us both.

Blake stayed with us until his sleepiness got the better of him and he fell asleep. Josh carefully took him out of my arms and went to tuck him into bed. I smiled watching my husband take our adorable little son out of the room in his arms. He’s such a good daddy, I sure did get a great man.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

sorry this is a lame set guys
The Grants