The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

The Magic Question Answering Fairy

KYLEE AND TODD ARE HAVING TWINS! they found out a few days ago! AH it’s so exciting. From the sounds of it Todd wasn’t quite as excited though. Oh well, he’ll come around.

Right now Josh and Blake were playing with an RC car Josh bought. Every time Josh drove it by Blake erupted in a fit of laughs which caused me to do the same.

“Hi big bear,” I smiled as Todd walked out onto the deck where I was sitting watching my two boys play.

“Hey shorty,” He smirked as he took a seat next to me.

“Did you just come to annoy me or did you actually need something?” I teased.

“Well I kinda just wanted to talk to you…” he trailed off.

“About what?” I asked.

“About having twins, I don’t know if I can do it,” He sighed.

“Todd, it’s not that much different than being a dad to Tyson,” I said.

”YES IT IS!” He stressed as he ran a hand through his dark locks. “I mean what if I can’t tell them apart or call them by the wrong name…or am holding both then drop one!”

“Todd why are you telling me all this? Why not Kylee?” I questioned.

“Because you’re a twin….or was…well he’s gone now but…oh crap. Sorry Kirstie I didn’t mean for it to sound like that…” he nervously babbled. I actually kind of felt bad for Todd, he usually isn’t like this.

“It’s okay Todd, I know what you meant,” I smiled. “Well for me, I loved being a twin. I mean my family never treated me any different because of it and Shaun and I were so close. I really don’t think that anyone can have the same type of a bond that twins do. You like understand each other deeper than I even knew you could. Like if Shaun was hurting and he hadn’t even said he was, I could just feel it,” I conveyed.

“Kind of like me and Kylee or you and Josh?” he asked.

“Not exactly. It’s deeper than that almost. I love Josh so much but in a marriage you have to choose to be with, love, and try to understand each other every day but with a twin you always have that,” I said.

“oh…” he said with a little frown. “But what if the twins have this bond thingy and then Ty feels left out or something?” He whined.

“Todd,” I groaned. ”what do I look like! The magic question answering fairy!” I teased.

“Well sooooooorry Mrs. Grumpy gills,” Todd joked right back.

“Todd I don’t have all the answers. Some of it you and Kylee are going to have to figure out but don’t worry, it’ll be good,” I smiled.

“Sometimes you’re too overly and annoyingly optimistic,” Todd said with his eyebrows raised.

“Fine! You’re going to have the twins, they’ll hate each other. Tyson will feel excluded and hate you for the rest of his life and Ky will be mad that she married a bear!” I joked.

“Okay go back to the overly and annoyingly optimistic,” he snickered. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“SHORTY!” he shouted playfully.

“BEAR!” I retaliated.

“I win,” He smiled.

WHAT!How?” I shot.

“Because you may say I’m a bear but I’m married to a gorgeous girl. You’re a shorty and you’re married to a shorty too!” He snickered as I whacked him in the arm.

“I am not that short!” Josh groaned as he walked up to the deck holding the RC car in one of his hands and Blake’s hand in his other.

“Dude, my wife is taller than you!” Todd smirked.

“No, your wife is the same height as me,” Josh countered in the same tone todd said it. “And your wife is just freakishly tall!”

“No she’s not, your wife and you are just freakishly short,” Todd argued.

“You’re still a bear,” I smiled. Todd just shook his head.

“Uncle Todd!” Blake yelled now that they were close to us.

“more like uncle bear!” I teased. Shortly after Todd went back home. I then put Blake down for his nap that he desperately needed.

“Aw my little gangster,” I giggled when I came into the garage.

Josh was leaning up against his truck with his hat on sideways as lil’ wayne was pounding through the speakers. He threw out the peace symbol with his fingers and puckered his lips out slightly completing the look.

“Am I a gangster good enough to kiss?” he asked.

“Um let me think about it,” I teased as he pulled me up to his chest. “Yeah you’re pretty adorable,” I said before connecting our lips.

After we kissed for a little while I pulled away and turned down his rap crap.

“Hey I like that,” He pouted so cutely.

“How can you stand that junk?” I rolled my eyes as he held me in his arms.

“I like rap,” Josh said. “I listen to lil’ wayne…all day…everyday.”

“Unfortunately I know how much you like lil’ wayne. I only like one type of rap,” I said plugging my ipod in and started to sing…or rap actually while stealing Josh’s hat and putting it on sideways.

You try to play cool like you just don't care
But soon I'll be playin' in your underwear
I'm like a mage with the magic spell
You come like a dog when I ring your bell
I got the money and I got the fame
You got the hots to ride on my plane
You're givin' me all that I desire
'Cause down with me I'm takin' you higher

I'm the baddest of the bad
I'm the best that you've ever had
I’m the tops, I’m the thing
All the girls get up when I sing, yeah
I'm the meanest in the place
Step up, I'll mess with your face
I don't care where you are
Look up and follow the star


“That’s not rap! That’s Weezer trying to be cool and rap but they just don’t cut it!” Josh laughed as I pouted out my bottom lip. “You were pretty adorable though.”

“Yeah yeah yeah, suck up,” I teased as he left a kiss on my neck.

“Was I adorable?” he lowly asked as his lips brushed against my neck.

“Yeah even though I didn’t know my JG was a gangsta’” I giggled while putting my arms loosely around his neck.

Having this great moment with my husband made me think about Kylee. Hopefully Todd will come around to the idea of twins and then be adorable for her…if that’s possible for Todd to do…
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo i've had this Weezer obsession lately. i've always liked them but i have been loving them lately, hence why i refrence them in there, haha!

The Grants

but kylee and i have been working on the Jake Weimer/ Josh Grant story, LOVING IT! aw man i'm having so much fun with it. Ky seems to find ole Whiner like so adorable idk why.... he has fine feautures that make him look girl-ish in some pictures. And he suck on the MXoN team last year. SO EXCITED TREY CANARD IS ON THE TEAM! sorry for my little outburst but yeah...