The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Think About Me

“Hey Kirstie do you want all the clothes folded or can I just throw them in a box?” I heard my brother Justin as me.

“Just throw them in the box, I don’t care,” I shrugged with a smile.

So in five days we would be on our way to North Carolina…yeah it’s a little bit scary but I think it’ll be good. I haven’t talked to either of the Potters since I walked out of Ky’s office….and like I said, we’re leaving in five dayscrap

I was in the family room packing up stuff in boxes while my brothers were packing up all the kids stuff. My parents packed up Josh and my bedroom and Josh’s mom was in the kitchen while Josh’s dad was working on the garage along with Josh’s sister and her family. Some of the Mulisha guys were here too and they and Josh were carrying all the boxes and furniture out to the trailer.

“Kirstie, wouldn’t it be a good idea to label all of these boxes?” Brian Deegan asked me as him, Cam Sinclair, Twitch, Jimmy Fitzpatrick, and Josh walked back into the room.

“Um….that’s a good point,” I trailed off with a smile.

“Then when you unload them you already know what room they go in,” Twitch snickered.

“Also good point,” I laughed. “oh well I’ll figure it out later.”

“Did anyone else label theirs?” Josh asked.

“I’m sure my brothers didn’t. They aren’t that smart either,” I giggled.

“I heard that!” Cody yelled.

“You were supposed too!” I laughed.

“So Potter skipped out huh?” Jimmy smirked.

“Yeah you could say that…” I trailed off running a hand through my hair.

“Daddy!” Blake yelled.

“What!” Josh yelled back in the same tone.

“I can’t find my dirt bike toys,” Blake frowned as Josh picked him up.

“They probably got packed up already,” Twitch told our son as he took his hat off and pulled it over Blake’s brown eyes.

“Oh…okay,” he smiled as he pushed the hat up so it wasn’t covering his eyes and walked back upstairs.

“Thanks a lot guys. We really appreciate you coming over to help us,” I told all the Mulisha boys standing there as I pulled each of them separately for a hug.

“Yeah we really do,” Josh said putting an arm around my shoulders.

“I do want to thank all you guys for really treating us like family too,” I smiled.

“Well the Mulisha is a family,” Brian stated.

“I know but the way all of you treat me and our kids is really amazing and I can’t thank you enough for that,” I told them.

“I have a feeling another hug is coming,” Cam smiled with a little chuckle.

“I’m sorry, I’m a hugger,” I giggled while giving each of them another hug.

“Don’t be sorry, it’s cute,” Jimmy told me.

“Hey don’t be hitting on my wife now,” Josh joked.

“I don’t know Grant. She’s pretty cute,” Jimmy teased throwing an arm around me.

“Yeah, Grant you better watch out,” I kidded.

“Oh is that so Grant?” Josh teased right back while tickling me a little but stopped shortly after.

Everyone else then got back to packing but Logan woke up from his nap so I picked him up and held him as he slowly started to fully wake up and he sucked on his pacifier. He laid his head on my chest as I walked outside to get some fresh air.

I soon felt two arms wrap around me from behind and saw the tattoos spilling across them and smiled. Josh’s head nuzzled into my neck as he left a soft kiss there. I leaned into him letting myself take in his yummy scent.

“Looks like someone’s still not awake,” he quietly said looking at Logan who was in my arms with his eyes closed. “And it also looks like someone’s a little upset.”

“No, I’m okay,” Ilied said to him with a fake smile.

“C’mon baby, tell me what’s wrong. That wasn’t a real Kirstie smile,” He said holding me tighter.

“I still haven’t talked to Kylee,” I sighed.

“Oh,” he stated figuring it out.

“I don’t know what to think right now,” I stated.

“Think about me,” He smirked but it soon turned into a smile.

“I like those thoughts,” I grinned while pecking his lips.

“It’ll be okay Kirstie,” he reassured me while leaving a kiss on my head.

“As long as I have you, Blake, and Logan it will.”

“And you’ll always have us,” Josh soothed.

“I love you,” I sighed into his chest.

“I love you too Kirstie,” He replied. “It’ll all work out, trust me.”

“You know I do,” I smiled.

“Yeah I do know you trust me but I like hearing that you do,” He smiled right back.

“I’m your wife and I will always be behind you whether that’s in California or North Carolina,” I told him.

He just smiled before connecting our lips together. I couldn’t ever imagine being with another man, he means everything to me as do our kids. And now he needs to be in North Carolina which means I do too.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i feel a mass update coming on!

The Grants