The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

How Much Trouble?

Todd and I’s little romantic weekend was coming to an end. It made me kind of sad. He’s been so adorable this whole weekend. I know he’s adorable all the time, but he like cranked up his adorable meter this weekend. I just wished it were cranked this high all the time.

He was gone on our anniversary, so he said he would make up for it this weekend… and boy did he ever. He took me out to this cute romantic dinner and then when we came home, the house was covered in candles and flowers. My Toddie Bear knows how to treat his mama bear.

Today’s our last day without our littlecub babies though. Todd said he had yet another surprise for me. I gave him a weak glare before I went into my closet to get changed for the day… but then he said I needed to put a bathing suit on. Todd! I’ve had three kids… bathing suits aren’t my friends now.

Little did I know, he already picked it out for me though. Remind me to not kiss him later. But once I got changed, he appeared in the doorway just as I was getting ready to pull a tank top over my frame.

“And you didn’t want to wear it,” he smirked while crossing his arms in thatsexy cocky way.

“That things I do for you,” I sighed teasingly.

“You love me,” he smirked yet again.

“And you love me,” I said playfully while wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

“That I do,” he smiled before giving me a loving kiss.

I wanted more, but he picked me up and carried me out to his truck. I pouted at him, but he still shut the door and hurried to the driver’s side. The whole time he was driving, I kept poking, trying to get where we were going out of him. Shockingly, he kept his mouth shut… and then we pulled up to the beach.

“What are we doing here?” I asked, looking at him sideways.

He just smiled and got out. I huffed at him, but I still got out. He came over to me and took my hand while leading me through the sand. When we stopped, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck, making my smile push its way through.

“Look familiar?” he softly asked into my ear.

“Not yet,” I smirked.

I turned around to catch him looking at me oddly. I just smiled and planted myself on a towel. I opened my arms out for him, making him smile and plop himself right in front of me. Before I hooked my arms around his hunky middle, I made him take his shirt off. Yum…

“Ok… that’s better,” I grinned once he rested his back against me. “Wait… we’re missing something,” I went on before I brought myself to kiss his cheek.

“What?” he asked with his forehead wrinkled up cutely.

“Josh and Kirstie aren’t here,” I teased, making him roll those gorgeous dark brown eyes.

I laughed and kissed his scruffy cheek before resting my head on his shoulder. I liked this surprise so much. It takes me back to that little day on the beach that seemed like it was only yesterday. Who would have thought almost six years later, I’d be with this gorgeous man and have three beautiful children with him?

“You know… Ty’s been really good lately,” he started randomly, making me look at him funny even though he couldn’t hear it.

“He’s always behaved,” I replied.

“Yeah but… I think it’s time he got on a bike,” he said while bringing those sparkling eyes up to mine.

“Todd,” I sighed.

“Baby, he’ll be fine. I’ll be right there with him. We’ll get him all geared up and he’ll be cursing. Josh and Kirstie could even bring Blake. We’ll ride at my spot… They’d have fun.”

“I don’t know,” I pushed out.

Todd already scares me whenever he’s on his bike. I don’t know if I could handle my little boy on one yet. But Todd is very persuading… especially when his shirt’s off and he’s looking at me with those eyes.

“Ok, fine… but if he gets hurt, you are going to be in so much trouble,” I teased while nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

“How much trouble?” he grinned back.

“A lot,” I countered.

“How much is a lot?”

“No kisses,” I teased.

He gasped loudly before turning around and looking at me with his mouth hung open widely. I couldn’t hold it in. I smiled and kept my arms hooked around him tightly.

“You wouldn’t,” he finally spoke.

“I think I would,” I kept poking.

He pouted those plump lips, making my heart melt. Why does he do this to me? It’s even worse that he knows what certain looks do now. Add in a kiss and him telling me that he loves me multiple times and that’s just a recipe for Kylee being wrapped around herTodder’s Toddie’s finger…
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Ky & Todder

comment?