The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Oh No, He Has Todd's Riding Attitude

“Mommy! Mommy, hurry up! Daddy’s said we’re late,” my little boy said while trying to rush me out of the bathroom.

“Ty, your daddy is not going anywhere without mommy. Trust me,” I smirked while bending down to his level.

“But I wanna go!” he complained while dragging his feet on the floor as he walked the other way in his little Rockstar jersey and pants.

“Calm yourself, Ty,” I giggled while finishing up doing my hair.

As I threw it up, I could hear Tyson campaigning to Todd while he climbed down the stairs. I smiled. My little boy is so cute…and like his mother… so impatient. Just as I brought my hands down to my side, I was scared by a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist from behind. It made me jump, but I quickly relaxed once I saw that gorgeous smile in the mirror.

“You’re taking so long,” he groaned while resting his head on the back of my shoulder.

“I’m sorry,” I sighed while turning around.

“I’m thinking mommy’s not as excited with this as Tyson and I are,” he said while rubbing my back gently.

“I don’t want him to get hurt,” I pouted up at him.

He let out a cute little chuckled before he pressed his lips against mine. It made me smile.

“He’s not going to get hurt as long as I’m there. Promise,” he said before kissing my forehead gently.

“I love you… even if our son gets sucked into the same dangerous career as you,” I smiled.

“Mommy! Daddy! I want to go!” Tyson yelled, obviously frustrated.

His sisters, who were in a play pin in Todd and I’s room, let out a happy squeal. I have a feeling Tyson’s going to be the one that gets picked on when they get older. The thought made me smile and go out and pick Lily up. Todd came over and picked up Addison before we started down the stairs, ready to leave for our little ride day.

It was fun… and so cute! Just seeing Todd’s big bike next to Tyson’s little one was so adorable. Todd took so much time on it to get it ready. It was an exact replica of his… only… smaller.

Blake was cute too. He had a little Yamaha… of course. He’s going to be crazy on a bike like Josh. I have to say I usually root for Josh in his races, but… he scares me just watching him! I can only imagine what goes through Kirstie’s head when she’s there watching him too.

This had to be the most adorable thing I’ve ever witnessed though. Tyson was already showing sings of having smooth style on a bike… just like Todd. It was cute, but once he started going faster, I so wished he didn’t have that smooth riding style.

After about an hour of Kirstie and I’s hubbies ridding with our babies, they came over. I smiled at my Toddie as he hooked his arms around me and we continued to watch our gorgeous son. They eventually stopped a few feet away from us and started to talk through their little helmets.

“Ty, lets race!” Blake told Tyson, seeming a little too excited…like Kirstie gets.

“No, that’s boring. I wanna learn how to backflip,” Tyson replied like it was seriously going to happen right now.

“No way, Ty,” I shot at him.

“Aw, mommy, why not?” he whined…like I do.

“It’s not safe,” I countered, lessoning my tone from before.

“Daddy, can you do one for me?” he went on to ask Todd.

Of course Todd just had to agree to this. I gave him a weak glare as he put his helmet back on. Before he put his goggles back on, he came over and held his helmet down to give me a quick kiss. Of course I had to smile at this. He’s so darn cute.

So, off he went to do a backflip. Of course he pulled it off easily. That’s my man. He may make me nervous, but I love to brag about what he does. He’s just that amazing on and off the bike.

“Daddy,” Blake started once came back over. “Why don’t you do that?” he went on to ask.

“Your dad is too greasy to backflip,” Todd piped in, making us both laugh.

“Aw, you made my Joshie sad,” I Kirstie cooed while wrapping her arms around a pouting Josh and kissing his cheek.

“You’re just jealous that your man can’t backflip like mine,” I taunted while the kids went off again.

“He’s adorable anyway. Besides, Todd could never ride a bike like Josh does,” she said while Josh wrapped his arms around her.

“How hard can it be to ride like a maniac and crash every weekend?” Todd blurted out teasingly.

“Harder than you think! Besides, I don’t crash every weekend,” Josh defended.

“Oh, right, sorry. You crash twice every weekend,” Todd shot back quickly, making us both laugh.

We went on to continue to tease each other, which is nothing new. Eventually our men went out and rode with their sons. I’m so glad this thing happened. I’m pretty sure I just smiled all day.

When I happened to look up from my two baby girls, I saw the boys riding around pretty darn fast. I didn’t like this. The worst feeling came over me as I watched Ty gas his bike quickly… and then went down.

A loud gasp came out of me before I took off running towards him. When I got close enough, he was already in Todd’s arms. I went over and tried to ask what was wrong through his tears. He mumbled out things, but I couldn’t make them out. Instead of waiting for him, I gave him kisses. He had a few scrapes, but it seemed to just really scare him.

I went back over and sat down next to Kirstie with a sniffling Ty on my lap. Todd pushed the girls over a little more before he climbed up behind me to wrap his arms around Ty and I. This seemed to calm him down.

But after a while, he wanted back on it.Oh no… he has Todd’s riding attitude. Todd reassured me that he was ok though. I believed him and watch for about thirty more minutes. After that time we were on our way home.

Tyson babbled the whole way about how much fun he had and how he couldn’t wait to do it again. He didn’t mention anything about his first crash either. He’s mommy’s little trooper… that is already starting to scare me and he’s only four!

When we got home, Todd tended to the twins while I took Tyson upstairs to get him all cleaned up. He watched as I cleaned off his arm that still had a little dirt on it. He didn’t cry one bit either. It made me smile and kiss the top of his head after his Rockstar gear was off.

“Do you like riding, Ty?” I asked while pulling his pajamas over his head after his bath.

“Yeah; especially with daddy,” he smiled, making me kiss his forehead again.

“I think you’re daddy’s favorite person to ride with,” I grinned while I picked him up and took him back down stairs.

I had to smile again. Todd was holding both girls in his arms while he walked about the room, cooing to both of them. Gosh, it’s so adorable! I wanted to stay and just watch him, but he looked up and saw Ty and I. He smiled and we all went over and sat on the couch.

Tyson tried to crawl over into Todd’s lap. Todd looked down at him, nervous about having all three kids at once. It made me smile.

“Bud, I don’t know if I can do this,” he said with a sorry expression on his face.

Tyson pouted up at him and it made me smile. I reach over and Todd Addy from his arms since she was closest to me. Tyson happily curled up into his father’s empty arms as we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs for him.

“I wish I could hold mommy too,” Todd pouted half way through the movie and all of our babies were sleeping.

“Aw, but you do that every night anyway,” I cooed while reaching over to kiss his scruffy cheek. He just made a face at me that was so cute.

“I had so much fun today,” he said before we started for the kids’ rooms to put them to bed.

“I think we all did, hun,” I smiled while we parted to so he could go into Ty’s room and I went into Lily and Addison’s.

I put Addy down and smiled as she let out a yawn, but kept her eyes closed. Todd came in a few seconds later with a still sleeping Lily in his arms. My smile came back over me as he gently put her in her crib, but not before leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.

He turned towards me and smiled before holding his arms out to me. I gladly went over and clung to his toned middle.

“That’s perfect,” he whispered before giving me a soft kiss.

We didn’t stay in there much longer. He eventually picked me up and carried me into our room where he insisted that he hold me the rest of the night. Obviously, I didn’t complain. I was more than happy to be in my Toddie Bear’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

The Potters