Status: Dead?

Paparazzi

"Baby, I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me. Papa-Paparazzi. Baby, there's no other superstar. You know that I'll be your Papa-Paparazzi. Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine. Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me. Papa-Paparazzi."

Based off of Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi.

The Joker is not mine. He is the property of DC Comics and Chris Nolan's The Dark Knight and probably some corprate assholes.

I'm not even going to go as far as to say the plot is mine. Because it's not. Paparazzi is a mixture of all the Joker FanFics I have read over the last two years, put into a blender and poured out, figuratively speaking of course.

The only thing I'm hesitant to say I own is Victoria Andrews, and I am hesitant because Victoria is each and every one of us, a Joker FanGirl.

"Purple teardrops I'm crying don't have a price. Loving you is my cherry pie, 'cause you know that baby I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me. Papa-Paparazzi."
  1. Part One
    "Need that picture of you, its so Magical..."
  2. Part Two
    "Ready for those flashing lights..."
  3. Part Three
    "Yeah 'cause you're my rockstar..."