Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Sebastian

As I finished taking a shower, I walked out of the room and laid down on the black covered bed. The bed was soft and felt good against my sore back. I wonder when Andy’s going to come back. I thought to myself. He might have went to go get something to eat. I sighed. Today has been rough. I couldn't find my mom or the others in the house, but I did find the demon dog thing. I hope they didn't get killed by that thing.

I lifted my head up and looked around the room. It was big, with Gothic purple walls, the love seats in the corners on both sides of the huge bed, a few Gothic lamps, and a dark figure loomed in the left far corner, close to the door. It looked like some kind of instrument case, maybe a guitar or something. I looked up and saw a chandelier hanging up high, casting a faint light, making the room dim, yet visible. I covered myself in the covers and curled in a ball. I was scared without Andy next to me. I was afraid someone would come in here and hurt me, or worse, kill me. I shuddered and closed my eyes to tried to relax. After a moment, I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

A few hours later

“Hey baby, get up. We gotta go somewhere else,” Andy whispered in my ear and gently shook me awake. I groaned in frustration. I wanted to sleep longer. “Just let me sleep for a few more minutes…” I said sleepily. I heard Andy chuckle softly. Andy yanked the covers off the covers off the bed with one pull. I shuddered at the sudden coldness. “Let me sleep damnit!” I whined. I opened my eyes and looked for Andy. He wasn’t there. I sighed and rested my head back on the soft pillow and almost dozed off until I was flipped on my back. Andy was straddling my torso. He bent down and gave me a long kiss before speaking. “Get your sexy ass up. We’re going somewhere safer.” He said against my lips. I gave him a quick kiss back. “Okay, I’m up. Now get off of me so I can get dressed.” He hopped off of me. I went into the closet and picked out a pair of dark gray skinnies and a light blue V-neck, short sleeve shirt. I slipped those on and walked out to see Andy already dressed. He was wearing black skinnies and a black, long sleeve shirt. He also was wearing black eye liner, which gave him this sexy, mischievous look. His wings were folded behind him neatly. “Where’re we going this time?” I asked. Andy smiled. “My actual home.”
“Actual home? What do you mean?” Andy smiled slightly. “You’ll see.”

Hours of riding later

After we got ready and out of the underground hotel, we were riding in a old fashion, Gothic carriage. Eight black stallions pulled it as we rode through a back forest road. The trees were bare and black against the sky, which was light gray. Inside the carriage was like the old fashioned ones you see in movies. Two sets of seats; One you seat on and another one in front of you. The cushions were deep red and the floor and walls of the carriage were black. Andy and I were sitting close together, looking at the sights. “How long ‘till we get there?” My butt was getting tired of sitting. Andy kissed me softly on the neck and I shivered.

“We’ll get there soon babe.” He whispered seductively in my ear. I kissed him on the lips and tangled my hand in his long, black hair. He moaned softly and kissed me back. He pulled me on his lap so my legs where straddling his waist. Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body to where it was close to his. He kissed my neck in the sweetest spot. I moaned and pressed my body closer to his. He kissed me deeply on the lips. He pulled away, gasping for air. Andy wrapped one of his arms around my ass, pulling me even closer.

“Andy, I don’t think we should be doing this here.” He smirked. “Who cares.” He stroked his free hand down my shirt. He grabbed on my belt. I smirked. I kissed him on the lips while Andy unbuckled my belt. “Andy…” I slightly grabbed his hand away. “Sorry babe. I forgot.” Andy blushed slightly. I loved him, but I still wasn’t comfortable with some of the stuff Andy wants to do. I’ve only got okay with kissing him. I told him that that night we almost slept with each other. Plus Andy's hunger kind of stopped everything.

I got off Andy’s lap and sat next to him. I buckled my belt back on. Andy wrapped one of his wings around me. I looked out the window and saw we were. We were going through a cemetery. I felt the carriage slowing down. “What’s happening?” I asked, alert. Andy got out of the carriage and beckoned me to follow. I timidly got out and stood there while Andy was talking to the driver in what I think was Japanese. The driver was wearing a butler suit and he had long, shoulder-linked black hair that covered his eyes. His hands had sharp claws on it. I walked up closer so I could hear what they were saying. “Wakarimasen.” The driver said. He thought for a moment then snapped his fingers. He walked over to the horses and and hitched three of them. After that he went to the back of the carriage and pulled out three saddles and placed them on the horses’ backs. After he tied the harnesses on the horses, he came back up to Andy and smiled, revealing sharp canine teeth. “Will this do?” he said in perfect English, but you could hear the accent. “Yep. What about the other horses?” Andy looked over at the horses. The driver smiled. “They will go back to the hotel. They’re trained to go back. Now, let’s go.” He mounted one of the horses. “Andy, are we going to ride horses? I don’t know how to ride one.” Andy chuckled. “You’ll be okay. Here, let me help you on one .” After Andy helped me on one of the horse and got himself settled on his, we started out riding at a slow trot as the driver, which name I learned was Midnight, led us down a dirt road.

Ridding a horse wasn’t so bad. The horse I got was named Shadow, Andy’s was Kuro, and Midnight’s was named Hamlet. We rode in silence, Andy and Midnight made small talk. I stayed quiet. I was too scarred to talk to him. “So, this is the famous Sebastian I keep hearing about?” Midnight said in a cunning voice. “Yep.” I blushed. He sounded like he knew something he shouldn’t. I heard him chuckle. “What?” I asked. I was scared of him period. Andy was looking at the forests and little animals that scurried around. Midnight slowed his horse to where we were facing each other side by side; Andy was ahead of us, out of earshot. “You and Andy must love each other.” he smirked. I looked away, blushing. “W-what do you mean?” He laughed softly. “A little birdie told me that you and Andy were having a great time in the carriage.” He chuckled while I blushed. “Why were you spying on us then? Weren't you supposed to be driving the carriage?” He stopped laughing and looked at me. “Let’s just say I have an excellent gift of “seeing” and “hearing” things before and while they happen.” I cocked my head a little. Is he saying he’s psychic or something?

“So, how did you and Andy meet?” Midnight said, snapping me out of my own thoughts. “Andy found me. I got attacked by a demon in an alley and he saved me from dying.” Midnight looked at Andy for a quick second then looked back at me. He smiled “You two make a cute couple. He’s strong and brave while your smart and lovable. Andy was miserable before he met you.”

“He was?” I was really curious about Andy’s past because he never talked about it. Maybe Midnight might tell me a little. “What was Andy like before he met me?”

Midnight thought for a moment and slowed his horse down a little more. I did the same. “Andy was very depressed and… let’s just say sinful.” he smirked. “Andy was really quiet and never really talked much. All he did was wake up, go get a meal, and sleep. Him and Mark were close ’till something happened.”

“What happened?” I asked. Midnight continued, “Andy brought a human in the house. Mark got mad and gutted him like a fish and burned his body. Andy got so mad, he almost killed Mark, but Andy couldn’t.”

“Why?”

“Because Andy loved Mark and they were together once, but they aren’t now. Did Andy tell you what he is?” Midnight asked in a hushed voice. “Yea, Andy said he was part vampire, part lycan, part demon, part human.” Midnight laughed. “Wow, Andy is sly. He’s some of those. He’s not human at all. He’s a demon and a vampire. Not sure if he has Lycan in him.”

Andy looked back at us and was kind of shocked to see us far away from him. Andy looked back to the front and stared off in pace, but still alert of what was happening in front of him.

“So, what is that weird power of yours really called?” He cleared his throat. “I can feel feelings and moods. Right now, Andy is feeling scared, angry, a little sad.” I looked at Andy. He looked worried. His wings were closed to his body, his muscles tense. “Can you read minds?” I asked him. “Something like that. I see pictures of what people are thinking of. It’s pretty cool.” Wow, demons, or whatever Midnight was, get special powers. I wonder what Andy was thinking of. “What’s Andy thinking of?” Midnight smiled and looked at Andy. “He’s thinking of the town we’re going to. Umm, I see…fire?” Midnight looked confused. “OK, now I see you and…that’s all. It’s kind of blurry.” Hmm, Andy was thinking of me. I guess that’s good. I hope. “Fire? What does that mean?” Midnight sighed. “I guess something about his home or something. I honestly don’t know. Come one. Let’s catch up with your little horny ass boyfriend. We’re almost close to the town.” I blushed. “Why do you keep talking about it!” I laughed and caught up to Andy. When I got to him, I saw a town, with people! Alive people walking around and a town that was standing. “Come on, lets go and get some help.” Andy led us down towards the town. I was so shocked. I was eager to see more people that weren't dead or infected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot!!! Chapter 14!! Yea! Haha,thanks for all the support and love and comments. Thanks to all my friends and the bands that helped my write this story.i love your inspiring music BVB and MIW. And thanks to all my haters.^ ^ ♥