Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 11

I woke up in an ugly room. How did I get here? I sat up slowly, looking around. This place looked like a piece of shit!

I realized that I wasn't handcuffed. I looked down at my wrists, then looked around the room. Where was Alex?

"Alex?", I got no reply. I started to get a scared feeling. I got out of bed and walked around, "Alex?" I said, this time a little louder. I went to the door and came out into the hallway. 

This wasn't a motel. It was...... a house? What was I doing in a house?

"Alex, where are you?!" I yelled. The whole house suddenly went dark. I jumped, gasping. I could feel my heart rate start to climb up. I swallowed hard, feeling around trying to find my way around.

Someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed. The person pulled me against his chest.

"Why hello there sweetheart", that was not Alex. This guy's voice was raspy and deep. Alex's was sweet and melodic. I started to get freaked out.

"Alex! Alex, help me!" I screamed. The guy just laughed. I kicked and screamed trying to get free. I suddenly felt something cold and sharp against my neck. My breathing hitched.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, terrified.

"Finishing what Gaskarth didn't have the guts to do", he said. What was he talking about?

"December!" I heard Alex groan. He sounded like he was in pain. I gasped.

"Alex?! Alex where are you!? Alex!" I yelled out frantically. Alex groaned out in pain again. I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

The man removed the blade from my neck. I then felt a wet cloth being put onto my mouth and nose. I started to get drowsy.

"Alex", I mumbled, my voice muffled by the cloth, before I completely blacked out.....

•*•*•*•

I woke up with a splitting headache. I opened my eyes to find myself in another room. It was gray, the paint chipped off almost completely, exposing the cement. There was a metal table in front of me with...... blood on it. A light bulb hung on top of the table, hanging by a chain and it was on.

I looked up at my hands and then down at my body. I was tightly chained up and there was a piece of cloth covering my mouth so I couldn't speak. I struggled to get free. Where was Alex? What happened to him?

I tried to cry out, but it was all a muffled mess of incoherence. I felt tears slowly start to slip down my cheeks again. I shook my head. I pulled on the chains as hard as I could. They wouldn't budge. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I struggled continuously. It was no use. I couldn't escape. What was going on? I just want to be safe. I want to be with Alex again. I pulled as hard as I could once more, but all it did was get me tired.

I heard heavy footsteps coming down. I tensed up. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping this was all just a nightmare. Come on wake up, wake up. I opened my eyes and there was a man standing in front of me.

I let out a muffled scream. He smirked at me. I swallowed hard and shrank back against the wall. He pulled out a small knife. My eyes widened.

I shook my head furiously. He came up to me. He lifted up my shirt and pressed the knife to my stomach. The pain was unbearable. Tears were pouring out of my eyes by now.

I looked down. He was making an 'X' on my stomach. I looked back up at him. He smirked and pressed the knife harder. I cried out, but he didn't stop.

He finally pulled the knife away and threw it onto the table. He removed the cloth from my face. I started to sob like crazy. My stomach was hurting like crazy.

"Alex! Alex, help me! Alex!!" I yelled out over an over again. The guy watched me with an amused smile. He left soon after that. I looked down. The blood was seeping through my shirt and onto my shorts. It slipped down my legs and into the floor.

"Alex", I cried. I started to sob again, "Daddy! Daddy, help me! Dad! Alex! Kyle! Anyone! Please!" I yelled out. I screamed at the top off my lungs.

I shook my head furiously. I pulled on the chains again. They began to dig into my wrists. I cried out in pain.

"Alex", I whimpered, "I'm so scared", I squeezed my eyes shut, leaning my head against the wall. I let out a shaky breath trying to stop the pain.

I heard a loud thud upstairs. I jumped up and became more alert. 

"You filthy bastard! You're worthless! Look at you! You couldn't even finish a simple bet! You're weak! And now I have to finish the job for you!" I heard the guy yell. What was he talking about?

What bet? Finish what job? What the fuck is going on? I gasped feeling a sudden burst of pain in my stomach. I sighed trying to stop the pain. I bit hard into my lip, tasting blood.

The guy suddenly came running in. He came up to me smirking. He slapped me across the face. I cried out in pain.

"St-stop! Please!" I sobbed. He gripped my shoulders tightly and then pulled me off the wall a little bit only to slam me back. I felt I sharp pain in my shoulder.

That bastard cut me again! He ripped parts of my shirt off and kissed me. I screamed against his lips. He pulled away and punched me in the stomach. He kicked my stomach and then left.

I cried out in pain. My sobs filled the now silent room. I coughed up blood. Swallowing hard, I leaned back against the wall. I was breathing heavily and tried to stop the new found pain.

"Alex!" I yelled as loud as I could. My throat was so dry. I heard another thud and Alex groaned in pain again, "Alex!" I gasped.

"December", he groaned. I heard him cry out in pain. I squeezed  my eyes shut and shook my head, not wanting to hear him like that. It was silent after that.

•*•*•*•

I heard someone coming down here. I didn't sound like that guy. Who could it be then? I saw coffee brown hair. The person was crawling down the steps.

It was...... Alex? Oh my god. It was Alex!

"Alex", I breathed. He grunted and crawled over to me. He climbed up using the wall for support. He finally stood, staring down at me. I gasped. He looked awful.

"Alex, wh-what did he do to you?" I breathed, my eyes roaming his face. He shook his head.

"I'm fine..... the real question is, are you okay?" he asked. I swallowed hard and looked down at my stomach. He followed my gaze and lifted up my shirt. He gasped at what he saw.

His fingers lightly traced over my wound. I winced and he pulled away. He looked back at me as if asking if there were more. I looked over to my shoulder and he saw the cut, sighing.

"December, I-I'm so sor-" I cut him off.

"This isn't your fault. You didn't do any of this", he gave me a half smile.

"I'll get you out of here I pr-" he was cut off by the guy. The man put a clothed over Alex's face. I saw Alex struggle, but he eventually passed out.

"Alex!" I watched him lie on the floor. I looked back at the man, "Let us go! Please, stop hurting us", he chuckled.

"Oh honey. I'm afraid I can't do that. My job isn't to let you go. It's to kill you", I gasped. He chuckled and walked out. My eyes filled with tears. I looked back down at Alex.

"Alex, wake up. Please, you have to wake up. We have to get out of here", I whispered. I looked down. I started to cry as my whole body shook. I was so cold and in so much pain. Even crying hurt.  
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN! DUN!! DUN!!!!!!
Whoops
didn't see tht coming did ya
haha
so yeah I probably shudnt be laughing
but a tell me what you think
and yeah
I know it was short
but I had to update
I've been having horrible cramps all day
and I think you know what I mean
I had to get my mind off of it
so yeah
I have 52 fucking subcribers!!!
that's awesome
so give me 10 comments and I'll update a chapter in Alex's POV tomorrow
COMMENT!! COMMENT!! COMMENT!!

Peace ;)