Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 12

Alex started to stir. I became more alert. 

"Alex, Alex, wake up", I whispered. He groaned, and slowly sat up.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you again?" I shook my head. 

"No, please get me out of here", I said. He stood up, and came over to me. He began to quietly take my chains off. He finally got them all off and I collapsed onto the ground, clutching my stomach.

Alex came down next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" I nodded.

"It just hurts a lot", he gave me a sympathetic look. Alex slowly helped me up and we began to quietly tip-toe up the stairs.

Alex swung the door open fast, making sure it doesn't squeak or slam. We slowly walked up behind the man. He was sleeping in the couch with the TV on. Alex's keys were on the coffee table.

Alex made his way around, careful nit to make a noise. He quickly grabbed his keys and we ran as fast as we could, in our condition, out the door. We quickly got into the car. Alex started it and we drove off.

I sighed in relief. I quickly clutched my stomach. I took off my shirt and looked at my wound. Alex drove into the parking lot of a Rite-Aid.

"You stay in the car. Make sure no one recognizes you. I'm going to go get a first-aid kit", he said. I nodded and sat back in my seat. The windows were darkly tinted so no one would be able to see me that well. I breathed out and tried to relax back in my seat.

I sat there for a five minutes before I saw Alex come out of the store. He came back into the car and placed the bag in the back seat. He started the car and drive off.

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"You'll see", I nodded. He drove for a while before turning onto a dirt road. He stopped the car, parking it on the side. 

Alex got out of the car, grabbing the first-aid kit and coming over to my side. He opened the door and examined my cuts. He took out the boo-boo spray. My eyes widened.

"W-wait is that going to hurt because I-" he cut me off by spraying my cuts. I cried out in pain. He stopped and wiped the  cuts. I bit down on my lip and gripped the seat to keep from screaming.

Alex threw away the wipe and got out the bandage wrap. I sat up more.

"Stand outside for a second", he said. I did as he said. Alex began to wrap up my cut on my stomach. I watched him as he took care if my injuries. He secured the bandage and moved onto wrapping my shoulder.

When he was all done he put away the first-aid kit and brought me a new shirt and one of his hoodies. I took them gratefully, and put them on. After I was done I wrapped my arms around his neck placing a soft, passionate kiss on my lips. He returned it without hesitation.

I pulled away and hugged him tightly to me. He buried his head into the crook of my neck. I took in his scent. It was so warm and comforting. All my worries washed away.

"We should get some rest", he said. I pulled away and nodded. Alex went over to the trunk and pulled out some blankets. We made our way to the backseat. Alex was on the bottom, me on top.

I muzzled my head into his neck. He brought up the blanket, draping it over us. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through that", he whispered. I shrugged, not saying anything. He kissed my head and we fell asleep.

•*•*•*•

I woke up to find Alex staring at me. I smiled up at him.

"What? Am I drooling or something?" he chuckled, shaking his head.

"No, it's just that..... you're so adorable when you sleep", he said. I blushed and sat up. Alex sat up with me.

"Right so umm, where to now?" I asked.

"Colorado", he said. I nodded.

"Cool, as long as there are no more psycho guys who tr to kill us", I laughed. He looked at me with a serious face. I stopped laughing.

"Right, so-" I cut him off.

"I have to go to the bathroom", I said. He nodded. I got out of the car and went behind a tree, doing my business. I came out, holding my hands out. He put hand sanitizer on the and I rubbed my hands together.

We got into the car and drove off towards Colorado. I sat back in my seat. 

"Wait!" I yelled, sitting up. Alex stopped abrubtly.

"What?" he asked.

"Shouldnt I change my bandages?" I asked. I he nodded.

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot", he said. He got out of the car adn I followed him to the trunk. I took off his hoodie and my shirt, standing behind him. He turned around facing me. 

He started to unwrap the bandage around my shoulder. He wiped my cut and I bit my lip to keep from crying. He rewrapped it and moved onto my shoulder. He took off the bandage completely turning around.

When he turned back around, his mouth parted slightly. I gave him a curious look.

"What?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing, it's just. I never really realized how bad it was", I looked down at my stomach and gasped. Shit, it was bad. I looked back up at Alex. He was biting his lip, blushing a deep red.

"Now what", I giggled.

"This is probably a really bad time, but uhh...... you only in your bra and booty shorts is kind of giving me a boner right now", he laughed nervously. I looked down at his pants. Oh my god. I burst out laughing l, but then stopped, not being able to handle the pain.

"Aww, I'm sorry my sexy body is too much for your hormones", I giggled. He rolled his eyes and started to wipe my stomach. I winced. He finished up and wrapped my stomach up in bandages.

"And for your information, your body is not too much for me to handle", he grumbled. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night babe", I said. I slipped on my shirt and his hoodie, "Now let's get to Colorado", I said.

"Right", we went into the car and Alex drove off.

"Soo is this going to be a couple of hours to?" I asked. He nodded. My stomach growled loudly. My eyes widened and I looked over at Alex, "Umm-" he cut me off.

"Yeah", he said. He drove until we got to a rest stop, "Soo what do you want?" he asked.

"The usual, except I want fries and pink lemonade this time", I said. He nodded and left. I sat back in my seat. I saw Alex come out about 20 mintues later. He was about to walk towards the car when a cop stopped him.

I sat, trying to get a better look. The cop was holding a piece of paper, which I'm guessing was a picture of me. I saw Alex shake his head. They talked some more and Alex walked over to the car, getting in.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

"He asked if I was the kidnapper because I matched the description. I told him no", he said. I nodded.

"Oh well, did you get my food?" I asked. He laughed and nodded handing my the bag and my drink. I took it gratefully. I started to eat my salad and fries as we drove off.

"It should be a while before we get to Colorado", He said. I nodded, turning on the radio.

"And next we have a fan favorite. This song is called Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low", I raised an eyebrow and looked over at him. He was blushing! How cute!

Alex started to sing on the radio and a tapped my foot. This song was really good. Alex had an amazing voice. I listened to him sing. It calmed me down. 

The song was over soon and She's A Lady by Forever the Sickest Kids came on. I finished up my food and relaxed into my seat. My eyes were getting drowsy, but I didn't want to fall asleep.

"You can sleep, it's alright. I'll wake you up as soon as we enter Colorado", he said. I nodded and fell asleep.         
♠ ♠ ♠
so there's chapter 12 for ya
I didn't do it in alex's pov
but thts only cuz I didn't get
10 comments
But yeah
enjoy!
COMMENT!!!
please :(

Peace ;)