Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 13

I woke up to soft singing. I peeked open an eye and saw that it was Alex. I sat up slowly, stretching and cracking my neck and back.

"What are you singing?" I asked.

"Six Feet Under The Stars, it's a song by my band", he said.

"Oh", I said, nodding, "Where are we?" I asked.

"Somewhere in Colorado", he said.

"You said you were going to wake me up when we get to Colorado", I pouted. He chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, but you were just so cute. I couldn't bring myself to wake you up", he said.

"Look I know I'm cute, but you still should've woken me up", I grumbled. 

"So you would rather sit in a car, just talking to me, then sleep", he asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe", I said. He laughed.

"Well I'm flattered, but you should get some rest. Especially after what happened", he said.

"That's sweet, but you're the one who should get some rest", I said. He sighed.

"Yeah, whatever. So listen, my friend Rian's family has a house here in Colorado. He said that I could use it when I get here", he said. I sat up.

"Wait, so your friends know that you kidnapped me?" I asked.

"Yup", he said, popping the 'p'.

"So they let you kidnap me and they were totally fine with it...... and they even helped you?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yeah, their best friends. Their the ones who help you hide the body. Not turn you in", he said. My eyes widened.

"You're gonna kill me?" I squeeked.

"No, no, it was just an expression", he said, reassuringly. I sighed in relief.

"Okay, good", I said, "Soo what does this house look like?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there", he said. I sighed.

"Fine, how much longer?" I asked.

"About fifteen minutes", he said. 

"How long are we staying there?" I asked.

"Three days. We're going to rest up for a while and then get back on the road and head to Utah", he said.

"Where in Utah?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" he asked.

"No, I guess not", I replied.

"Is the house like a lodge?" I asked. He shrugged, "Have you even seen it?" I asked. He nodded, "So then is it big?" he shrugged again. I sighed, "You're not going to tell me no matter how many times I ask you, are you?" I asked. He shook his head. Dammit.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, sighing. He chuckled.

"You're not very patient, are you?" he asked.

"You've been with me for six days now. You should know I'm not a very patient person", I said. he chuckled again, "But seriously, how much longer?" I asked again.

"Five minutes", he said. I nodded. He turned onto a deserted street. It was completely empty. There were no houses or people. He kept going down it for a while before pulling into a driveway of a huge house. It was very nice.

"This is where we're staying for the next three days?" I asked incredulously, gaping at the house. I looked over at him. He was smiling really big.

"Yeah, you like?" he replied and asked. I looked back at the house and swallowed hard. I nodded furiously.

"Uh-huh", I said. We got out of the car. I grabbed, my duffel bag and tote, following Alex to the door.

"Can we live here forever?" I asked. He chuckled.

"No we cannot live here forever. Besides, there's another house we have waiting for us in California, and this time, it's mine", he said.

"You mean there's more?" I asked. He nodded, opening the door. My jaw dropped open to the floor, "Shit, this place is amazing!" I exclaimed. My voice echoed. Alex laughed at my amusement.

"Come on, let's go to the master bedroom", he said taking my hand and leading me upstairs. He opened a random door and walked into the bedroom. It was beautiful.

"This is the bedroom?" I asked. He nodded. I dropped my bags beside the wardrobe and looked out the floor to ceiling window. It was so breathtaking. I felt two arms wrap around my torso. I smiled and leaned into him.

"You like it? I mean I didn't pick it out. Rian's family did, but I thought it'd be a nice place to rest for a while. They were more than happy to let me stay here. So now here we are", he said. I smiled and turned around in his arms. I placed a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled away all too soon, leaving him pouting.

"Where are you going? I wasn't done kissing you!" he whined. I giggled and pulled out some clothes. 

"To take a shower, now where is the bathroom?" I asked. He sighed and led me to the bathroom. I got into the shower and turned it on until it was steaming hot. 

I got in, letting the hot water cascade down my body. I sighed. This felt so good. I hadn't had a shower in three days..... at least I think it was three days.

I washed my hair and body. I walked out of the shower, wrapping a plush towel around my body. I dried off and put the towel back. I looked in the mirror.

A scar was slowly starting to form on my stomach. Great. A permanent reminder of what happened. I noticed that I wasn't bleeding anymore. I guess it was over. My periods never last very long anyway.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. Alex was laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling. When I came in he looked towards me and smiled. He opened up his arms for me and I walked over to him, crawling onto him.

I looked up and kissed him. He kissed me back, flipping us over, so that I was laying on my back with him on top of me. He licked my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I parted my lips slightly, as his tongue slipped I to my mouth. I took him in, loving the sweet taste of his lips.

Alex gripped the hem of my shirt, lifting it up slowly. He finally got it off and moved his lips down to my neck. He sucked and nipped at my skin. I tangled my hands in his hair, letting out a soft moan.

He pulled away briefly, taking off his shirt and throwing it on the ground. He quickly reattached his lips to mine. I flipped him over, pinning his arms down beside his head. I trailed kisses along his neck, glazing my tongue over his skin.

He tried to flip us over, but I stood my ground. I kissed down his chest to his stomach, stopping right above his pant's waist band. He let out a moan. I smirked up at him, satisfied by what I was doing to him.

I let go of his arms and slowly slipped down his pajama pants. There was a bulge in his boxers and I smirked. I crawled back up to his face, rubbing his member in the process. He let out a struggled moan, and flipped us over.

He kissed me harshly, and slipped off my pajama shorts. Alex stopped abruptly. He looked up at me.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" I asked, breathing heavily. 

"What about you're...... you know", he said shyly. I smiled. He bit his lip as a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"It's over, don't worry about it", I said. He nodded and continued to kiss me. He kissed over my collar bone. I moaned, arching my back.

Alex trailed his hand up to my bra clasp. I bit my lip as he slowly undid it, sliding off my bra. He stared down at my breast as I blushes. He brought his head back down, kissing the new found skin.

He kissed between my breasts and brought his head down to my stomach. He gently trailed kisses over my cut. He looked up at me, giving me a half smile and curled his finger under the elastic of my panties. He looked up at me again, as if asking if it was okay. I smiled in reassurance.

He slipped off my underwear and then slipped off his own, pulling on a condom. He positioned himself. I looked up into his eyes.

"Ready?" he asked. I swallowed hard, and then nodded slowly. I gripped his shoulders and closed my eyes. I felt him enter me and I dug my nails into his back from the pain.

He started to thrust slowly. Pretty soon the pain turned into pleasure. 

"Alex, oh Alex", I moaned.

"Shit, December", he grunted. I moaned again. Alex began to thrust faster. He soon collapsed beside me. Both our breathing was ragged. I swallowed hard, laying my head on his chest. Alex brought the blankets up and around us.

I snuggled more into him. We were trying to steady our breathing. He kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes, breathing out.

"I love you", he whispered.

"I love you too", I replied. He wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

I just lost my virginity........ to Alexander William Gaskarth
♠ ♠ ♠
The House
The Master Bedroom

so wacha think?
interesting huh?
this is my first sex scene so
bare with me
soo this story is comming to an end
but there will be a sequel
which is up and the layout is amazing
thanks to EmoKisses (Faith)
so go subscribe to that
and tell me what you thought of this chapter

Peace ;)