Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 3

Next Morning

I woke with a headache. When I looked to my side Alex was gone. I heard the shower running. Obviously, he was in the bathroom. This was my chance to escape.

Trying to get up, I fell back. I looked up to see that I was handcuffed to the headboard. Douche bag. I attempted to break free, pulling on my wrists with no such luck. Sighing, I gave up after about five minutes of trying, aggravated.

I heard the shower stop and Alex came out in only a towel. I gasped and could feel my face heating up. He looked at me and smirked, chuckling lightly, obviously sensing that I was uncomfortable. He walked over to his duffel bag pull out boxers, black skinny jeans, and a white v-neck. I looked away letting him change, hearing shuffling.

"You know you don’t have to look away it’s not like you haven’t seen anything like it. Plus I wouldn’t mind”, I could just hear the smirk in his voice. Ugh, pervert. I kept my mouth shut. I heard him sigh and more shuffling. I couple seconds later I felt the weight shift next to me.

He draped his arm across my stomach and began to place soft kisses on my neck. I tensed up, my breathing hitched, I could feel my stomach doing flips, and my heart started to beat faster. I stayed still, not wanting a repeat of last night. Closing my eyes and swallowing, I let him do what he wanted. I tried to calm myself down, but it was no use.

He kissed up my jaw bone and behind my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. I tried to stifle a moan, but it escaped my lips. Alex snaked his hand up my shirt-well his shirt-and began to rub my side. He slowly made his way on top of me, pulling his lips from my skin. He looked at me, darting his eyes between my eyes and lips.

He slowly began to lean down. My eyes fluttered shut, feeling his lips on mine. I resisted the urge to kiss back, but I can only resist for so long. I kissed back after a while. His lips were so sweet. They were like your favorite candy that you could never get enough of.

Alex licked my lips, wanting an entrance. I opened my mouth, letting him in. We let our tongues battle, both wanting to be in control. His hand slowly inched up my shirt, finally getting to its destination, as he began to gently caress my left breast as his other hand caressed my right cheek. I moaned into the kiss.

He moved his hand to under my bra, rubbing it, being harsher now. I moaned again, arching my back. He moved his hand from my breast and moved it down, grabbing my butt. He pulled away from my lips and kissed down my neck. Suddenly he pulled away.

He stopped completely. I stared at him shocked. I looked down and there was an obvious bulge in his pants. I swallowed and looked back into his eyes. He gave me a half smile and unlocked me.

I sat up darting towards the bathroom. I quickly locked the door and leaned against it, trying to slow my breathing. I looked in the mirror, seeing what a mess I was. Trying to tame my hair with no such luck, I decided on a shower. I stripped down to nothing and walked into the shower, turning it on. The warm water cascaded down my body and my stress somewhat went away. I washed my hair and body, now leaning against the wall.

Did I really kiss him back? Oh man. This is not happening! I am such a pussy! Why me, why was I kidnapped of all people, why’d it have to be me -not that I’d want someone else to be kidnapped- I just don’t want it to be me. I turned off the shower and got out, wiping of the excess water and drying my hair. I changed into the clothes from last night and came out, my hair still dripping.

I came out to find Alex sitting on the edge of the bed. I noticed that the bulge in his pants was gone. Wonder how that happened. I walked over to the chair with my clothes, taking them back into the bathroom. I changed and came out to find Alex standing up.

“Grab your purse. We’re going out”, he said standing up. I went over to grab my bag and turned to him.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Shopping’, he replied plainly.

“Why?” I asked cautiously.

“Because, do you really want to wear the same thing for who knows how long?’ he asked.

“N-no I guess not, but I only have twenty bucks”, I said.

“Who said you were paying?” he smiled warmly. Okay bipolar much?

“Wait y-you’re paying for me?” I asked. He nodded and walked to the door. I followed him out the hotel and into his car. We drove around for a while until finding a mall I liked. Alex parked his car and got out with me in tow. We went inside Forever 21.

I began to look around for some stuff. I pulled out a white dress. It was really simple. It was very pretty. I looked at the size seeing that it was mine and decided to get it. I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Alex holding up a red shirt and white skinny jeans.

“You should get these”, he said.

“Why?” I asked.

“You’d look good in them.” He replied.

“Uh, okay”, I breathed.

***

After about an hour of shopping we went to Starbucks and were now currently sipping and drinking coffee. I looked down at my chocolate mocha tracing the outer rim of my cup. Alex cleared his throat. My head snapped up to meet his chocolate brown eyes. God why’d he have to be so cute? It makes it that much harder to hate him.

“So, December, did you enjoy the shopping trip?” he asked looking at me up through his eyelashes. He looked so adorable! No! No, he doesn’t December!

“Uh, yeah it actually didn’t feel like I was being kidnapped for a while”, I remarked.

“Right”, he said looking down. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Oh my, was he blushing?! Wow, “So, we uh should get back to the hotel”, he said.

“Right”, I said.

“Well actually maybe we can go for a walk?” he asked.

“Um, o-okay, I guess”, I said. We walked out of Starbucks.

***

We were at the park, walking side by side. He brushed his hand against his mine every once in a while. Okay he was seriously bipolar. I looked away from him. If I ran fast enough away from him, I could get away. He laced his fingers with mine and pulled me into his side. He brought his lips to my ear.

“Don’t even try”, I swallowed hard shivering. He was good in a bad way.

I am so screwed. I just want to go home with my brand new clothes! That’s not likely. I should just give up and hope for the best.

We walked around for a few more hours until heading back to the hotel. I walked into the bathroom and changed into my new pajamas I got today. When I came out I found Alex already in bed. I looked at the clock to see that it was 8:42. It was pretty early. I crawled into bed next to him.

“Why are we sleeping so early?” I asked turning towards him.

“We’re getting up early to get to our next destination tomorrow", he replied.

“Oh”, I replied. He pulled me into him giving me a harsh kiss. I tried to push him away, but it was no use. I didn’t kiss him back. He pulled away eventually. I shrank away from him, but he pulled me into him cuddling into me. These mood swings are seriously confusing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i didn't update for a while
grandma was in the hospital
she still is
but yeah
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!
I'd also like to thank emokisses for making me this amazing layout
and i'd like to thank these people for commenting:

-Tarea 19

-EmoKisses

-saviour


its kinda sad that i only got 4 comments from 3 people
I mean i have so many readers but only 3 comments?
really?
please comment!!!

Peace ;)