Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 5

I picked out a bikini to wear. The top had skulls all over it and the bottom had one big skull on the butt. I went into the bathroom to change. I took off my clothes and slipped on the bikini. Why we were going swimming in the winter I had no idea.

I looked in the mirror and saw my bruises. Sighing, I turned to the door. I'll just have to wear a sweatshirt to cover them up. I came out to find Alex already in his swim trunks. When I came in, Alex's body turned in my direction.

His eyes trailed over my bruises and he looked back info my eyes. His were filled with sorrow and pain. His face softened and he walked over to me.

"December, I-", I cut him off.

"Don't even. I don't want to here your excuses. You keep telling me that you would never hurt me, but all you've been doing is hurting me!" he looked at me in shock. 

"That's not true", he defended.

"Yes it is, and you know it!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I don't- I just- I can't- I'm sorry", he stuttered. I rolled my and pushed by him, but he caught me hurt. He turned me back around and brought me into him.

"December, baby" he breathed and began to softly trail kisses up and down my neck. 

"St-Stop! Alex! " I yelled, but it was no use. He backed me onto the bed, pushing me down. I crawled away from him, pushing myself against the headboard. He came up with me continuing his kisses.

He trailed kisses down to my collar bone, finding my sweet spot and sucking on it. I couldn't help the moan that erupted. I wanted nothing more than for him to stop. He pulled away and kissed my bruised shoulders gently.

"A-Alex, st-stop! I know where this i-is going, and you need to stop", I stuttered. He wouldn't listen to me. I wasn't ready to lose my virginity. He kissed me on the lips, but I didn't kiss. He pulled away and kissed down my jaw.

He slipped is fingers under my bikini bottom. I started crying, sobbing like crazy. My breathing grew heavy. I felt suffocated and scared.

"Stop, please st-stop", I cried. He pulled away and looked at me. I shook my head and ran to the bathroom flossing the door. I leaned against it, trying to calm my crying. Alex knocked on the bathroom door, but I ignored it, sliding down and crying silently.

"December, open the door", he called. I shook my head even though he couldn't see me. I heard him sliding down the other side of the door. I continued to cry.

•*•*•*•

I woke up, my face pressed against the tile floor of the bathroom. I quickly sat. I don't even remember falling asleep. Shaking my head, I shakily stood up. I looked into the mirror to see that I looked like crap.

I sighed shakily and opened the door. Alex was most likely still against it, because when I opened it he fell back. He looked up at me and quickly stood up.

"December, thank god you're okay. You were in there forever. What took you so long? I'm so sorry!" he said, pulling me into a hug, his words rushed. I sniffled, fighting back the tears that were threatening to spill again. I pushed him away from me and swallowing down the lump in my throat.

"I'm fine", my voice hoarse, as I spoke. I went over to my bag and grabbed black and white, plaid pajama pants, a emerald green t-shirt, a big, black zip-up hoodie, and some under garments. He sighed and moved aside, letting me into the bathroom. I quickly changed and got out throwing my bikini into my duffel bag and crawling into bed. 

"December-", I cut him off again.

"Don't, just don't. Please", I said in a small voice. He sighed.

"Okay", he walked over to his bag getting out the handcuffs. I I raised up in bed, my eyes getting wide. He walked over to me. 

"Alex", I whimpered.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to lock you up while I go get some coffee. Do you want anything?" he asked while handcuffing me to the headboard. I thought about it for a second.

"Hot chocolate.....and a chocolate chip cookie", I said like a kid. Alex laughed.

"Alright", he whispered against my face. He leaned in to place a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't kiss back. He pulled away sighing, getting up to leave.

"Wait!!", I yelled. He turned around to face me.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Can you turn on the TV?" I asked. Alex chuckled lightly going over and turning on the TV.

"MTV2 please", I requested. He changed the channel to MTV2 and left. Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory was on and I watched as Rob tortured Drama with Timmy. It was quite amusing really, although I did feel kind of bad for Drama. 

About 10 minutes past and I was still watching Fantasy Factory. Alex came in through the door holding his coffee and my hot chocolate and cookie. He set them down on a table and came over to me taking off the handcuffs. I sat up and he brought my my drink and cookie. I began to slowly sip the hot chocolate watching TV.

Alex took the remote and turned it off right I. the middle of the show. 

"Hey! I was watching that!" I yelled. He tossed the remote onto a chair. 

"And now you're not", he said. I pouted and bit into my warm, soft, moist cookie.

"Well what am I suppose to do now!" I yelled.

"Well I was thinking maybe we can go out?" he asked his eyes hopeful.

"I really don't want to go our right now", I whined.

"Well that's too bad 'cause you really don't have a choice", he said, "Now go change", he ushered. I sighed finishing up my hot chocolate and cookie, going to change.

•*•*•*•

We've been walking around for 4 hours now and I was freezing! I was only in skinny jeans, tank top, and a really thin cardigan. I was being pulled against my will.

"Alex can you please just pick a place! I'm freezing my ass off over here!" he tugged on my hand and brought me up to him. We were at some park. It was really pretty in the winter. Alex stopped walking and I brought my attention back to him.

He began to take off his jacket, but I put my hand up stopping him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Well it looks like you're taking off your jacket to put on me", I said.

"Well then, there you go", he said taking off his coat and draping it over my shoulders. I pulled it tighter around myself, feeling the warmth come over me.

"Um, th-thanks",I said. We continued walking again and I spotted some swings and squealed running over to them and sitting on one, beginning to push myself. Alex laughed and walked over to me.

"I'm guessing you like swings?" he asked.

"Uh yeah", I said.

"Well good. At least you stopped complaining", he smirked. And the jerk returns!

"Yeah", I muttered. Alex came over and sat next to me. It was quiet after that.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this. You probably really hate me right now, but I promise. It'll all be worth it in the end", Alex suddenly blurted out after a few minutes of silence. I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry", he whispered.

•*•*•*•

We were back at the hotel and I was taking a shower, trying to defrost myself. It was 6:30 PM. It took longer than I thought to get back to the hotel. I finished up my shower and got out wrapping a towel around myself.

I looked in the mirror. Sighing, I started to brush my hair. I heard talking and stopped abruptly, my curiosity getting the best of me. I pressed my ear to the door. I recognized one of the voices to be Alex, but I couldn't place my finger on the other one, but it was definitely a man that's for sure.

"Yes, officer?" officer? Shit! Did he get caught? Should I go out there? I listened more closely.

"Uh yeah. Have you seen this girl, goes by the name of December Symphony Chambers?" he asked. Shit, he was asking about me. I had to go out there. I put my hand on the door knob, but something was holding me back from going in there. I listened again.

"No, I haven't, but she sure is beautiful. I hope you find her." he said, completely playing it cool. How could he be this calm?! For all he knows I could barge in any second!

"Well thank you for your time", I heard the cop say. I quickly dried up as much as I could and threw my clothes on. After I was done I walked out as quick as possible, acting like I didn't just hear everything. I looked to the door seeing that it Alex just closed it.

"Who was that?" he jumped and faced me. He obviously didn't hear me walk out of the bathroom.

"Ob like you don't know", I gave him a questioning look.

"What are you taking about?" I asked playing dumb. Shit, did he know a was eavesdropping?!

"I know you were listening to that conversation I just had with a cop", emphasizing 'cop'.

"Uh kn-know I didn't. I-I didn't even know there was a cop at the door", he narrowed his eyes at me. I swallowed hard.

"Stop lying", he said.

"I'm not lying", I said. He came up to me and gently pushed me against the walling, pressing our bodies together. He put his lips up to my ear.

"Yes you are. Now tell me why you didn't come out and turn me in", he whispered, causing me to shiver. I swallowed hard again. Might as well tell him the truth. I mean what's he going to do? Yell at me for no leaving him? Psh, yeah right!

"I don't know", I replied honestly. I seriously didn't know why I didn't just come out then and there. He looked I to my eyes, as if searching for any trace of a lie. His lips curled up into a soft, crooked smile.His smile

Shit! Snap out of it December! He's bad news! He kidnapped you! That's bad!

I came out of my trance, thankfully. I did not need that right now. Especially now. If we were in another situation, like meeting at a bar, I would've been up for liking him, but we're not.

He slowly started to lean in. Not this again. He began to kiss me, making it hard to concentrate on my thoughts. I didn't kiss back thankfully. At least I was enough in my senses to not do that.

I already did it once and I am never doing it again. He pulled away eventually, and pulled us onto the bed. I sat up and leaned against the headboard. Alex on the other hand decided to lay his head down on my stomach. I sighed and tried to relax.

"Alex?" I asked he replied with an 'mmhmm' so I took that as my cue to continue, "How long are we staying here?"

"One more night", he said. I nodded even though his eyes were closed and he couldn't see me. Then out of no where Alex took my hand and placed it in his hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. He opened one eye and looked at me.

"Run your hand through my hair", he said now both eyes open.

"Um o-okay?" it sounded more like a question. I began to run my hand through his hair and his eyes immediately shut. He let out a content sigh, snuggling his head into my stomach more. I giggled, Alex's head tickling my tummy. I guess I'm stuck with him until someone comes and saves my huh?

Alex began to lightly snore and his mouth was partly open. He looked adorable. I couldn't help but smile. He looked so innocent and fragile, almost vulnerable. I liked him a lot better when he's sleeping and pretty soon I felt myself slip into unconsciousness too.
♠ ♠ ♠
December's Bikini
Aww don't you think Alex was cute at the end?
I did. Tell me what you think!!!
You have no idea how happy comments make me
Whenever I see them I get a big smile on my face
I'm serious, please comment
Thanks for reading!!

Peace ;)