Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 6

When I woke up Alex was shaking me violently. I sat up looking at him then over at the clock. It was 3:45 AM. What the fuck!

"Get up now. We're leaving", he said. I got out of bed. I was only in booty shorts and a baseball shirt.

"Why are we leaving now? It's so early. I thought we were staying one more night", I gave him a curious look.

"Yeah well I'm guessing the cop asked the front desk or will, so we have to get out of here before they come and get us", I gave him a look.

"What if I don't want to go with you? What if I want them to come and get us?" I asked folding my arms across my chest. His eyes darkened and he came up to me. I swallowed hard.

"You wan to stay here, than I have no use for you. If I have no use for you than let's just say. The cops can stop searching", I swallowed hard again. I looked at him in fear, "Now get your stuff and come on", he growled. I nodded and grabbed my duffel and purse, throwing on a hoodie.

"Here put this hat on and put your hoodie up. Keep your head down. Got it?" he instructed. I nodded my head and did as he said. We walked out into the hallway, onto the elevator.

"Don't say anything", I simply nodded. The doors opened and we walked to the front desk. I grabbed Alex's hand and pulled myself into him, burying my face into his shoulder. Alex began talking to the dude.

"Uh hi, we're here to sign out", Alex said, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling my closer to him.

"Of course", the dude replied. I heard shuffling, "Um if you don't mind me asking. What's wrong with her?" he asked. Alex chuckled lightly.

"She's just tired. It is pretty early", Alex said.

"No kidding", the dude replied, "Here you go and thank you for staying at the Blake Hotel", he said. We walked to the car. I pulled away and quickly threw my duffel into the trunk, running to the passenger side, waiting for Alex to unlock the door. He finally opened the car doors and I quickly got in.

I got in the car buckling up. Leaning back in my seat I rubbed my legs, shivering like crazy. Alex got in and gave me a look of sympathy, and opened up his arms for me.

"Com here", he said. At this point I was way to cold to deny it. I unbuckled myself and climbed over the console, onto his lap. My body was shaking uncontrollably, and I curled into his chest, feeling warmth from the contact.

Alex wrapped his arms around me pulling me tight against him. I was beginning to slowly warm up. My body was still slightly shivering, but it wasn't as bad as before. Alex rubbed my back and I could slowly feel myself drifting off.

•*•*•*•

I woke up in the passenger seat of Alex's car. How long was I asleep? I looked at the clock. It was 8:25. Wow, and he was still driving? It's been more than 5 hours. He looked over at me for a second.

"What are you doing up? Go back to sleep. We still have 2 hours left", he said.

"I don't know. I just woke up. Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"Nashville, Tennessee", he said. 

"Cool", I simply said. He raised and eyebrow.

"What you're not going to freak out?" he asked.

"I figured by now that we're just going to get farther and farther away from Maryland, although I am kind of excited to go to Nashville, Tennessee. So, what's the hotel name?" I asked.

"Loews Hotels-Vanderbilt", he replied. 

"Okay.......How did I get in the passenger's seat?" I asked.

"Well you fell asleep in my lap, so I just carried you around the car and put you in there", he replied, shrugging.

"Oh well umm th-thanks for warming me up", Alex smirked. It took me a second to realize what I said, "I didn't mean it like that!" I yelled. Alex laughed.

"I know, I know", he said. We sat in silence after that. I couldn't take it anymore after about 5 minutes. I turned on the stereo and Dakota by A Rocket To The Moon filled my ears. I sat back as I let Nick Santino's voice calm me down.

"Why'd you turn on the stereo?" he asked.

"I was bored and it was quiet", I shrugged, singing along softly to Nick. Then the chorus came and I turned it up singing loudly.

"OH DAKOTA!!! I KNOW OUR LOVE IS NEW!!! I BARELY KNOW YA!!! BUT I'VE FALLEN OVER YOU!!!" Alex joined in on the singing and we sang together.

"IT'S THE WAY YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO THAT MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU-", Alex cut me off.

"December, are you in love with me too?" he sang. I stared at him in shock. Did he just...Oh my god! Alex turned down the volume, "Well?" he asked.

"Well what?" I asked apprehensively.

"Are you in love with me too?" he asked softly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He loved me?

"A-Alex-I-I-You love me?" I asked in a squeaky voice.

"Yeah", he breathed. I swallowed hard. Shit.

"Wow", I looked out the window then back at him. He looked nervous, "Alex, you kidnapped me. You've hurt me. I-I don't think I could ever love you", I replied. He frowned. His eyes glistened and it looked like he was about to cry. Fuck! I upset him.

"Okay", he cleared his throat. He sounded so sad and vulnerable. Like he would break any second. I may not like him, but he is cute and I don't think anyone likes to see a cute guy close to crying. 

I sighed and reached over, taking his right hand and intertwining our fingers on my lap. He squeezed my hand gently. I saw his eyes glaze over. I looked down not wanting to see him like that.

"I'm sorry", I whispered. He took his hand out of mine and put it back on the wheel. His jaw was clenched and he was gripping the steering wheel so tight, his knuckles turned white. I gulped and stared out the window. Everything was silent again except for the low sound of A Rocket To The Moon playing.

We finally arrived at the hotel. It was nice, very fancy. We walked in and got our rooms. We were staying in the executive suit. Why? I don't know. 

We got our stuff and went up to our room. We haven't spoken to each other since that little chat we had in the car ride. I dropped my bags onto the couch and went straight for the bed. Alex followed me stripping down to his boxers.

Alex curled into my side. I felt bad for him because of what happened earlier so I wrapped my arms around him. I began to run my hand through his hair and heard him whimper. He cuddled into me more. I sighed and went to sleep.

•*•*•*•

I woke up to find that I was curled up against Alex and my head was muzzled into his neck. Alex was watching TV. When did he get up? I probably should have moved away, but I was really comfortable where I was. Weird, I know.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"6:57", he said. I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Alex turned off the TV and wrapped his arms around me. He began to place kisses on my neck. He found my sweet spot and began to suck on it, nipping at it occasionally. For some reason he's the only one able to find that spot. I shook my head and tried to get up.

Alex's arms tightened around me. I let out a soft moan, still trying to get up. I was to tired to put up a fight so I just gave up. Alex laid me down and got on top of me. He looked into my eyes with his soft chocolate brown ones and placed a soft kiss on my lips before sliding off of me, allowing me to get up. I didn't kiss back.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I patted down my hair a little bit. I did my business and came out. I crawled back into bed. 

"So you really l-love me?" I asked again, turning to face him. He leaned in close, his breath fanning out across my face. I closed my eyes.

"Yeah", he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me hungrily. I pushed him away.

"Stop!" I yelled, " I get that you love me, but I don't love you. I never will. You fucking kidnapped me! You expect me to like you? Well newsflash. I don't. I just want to go home!" I yelled. He stared at me with hurt and want in his eyes. I looked away and sat up, folding my arms across my chest. I turned the TV back on and the news were on.

Wait....was that Kyle in the background? And why were they in front of my apartment complex? Oh my god. I sat up immediately. Listening to the lady on the TV.

"21 year-old December Chambers has recently been reported missing. Boss and long time friend of Chambers, Kyle recently called the cops saying that he hasn't heard from her in almost four days", Kyle walked up next to the lady, "So Kyle what happened exactly?" she asked.

"Well we had to work in late to fix some photos at the studio. It was 1 AM by the time we finished and I offered to drive her home, but she insisted that she could walk. Then next morning at work she didn't show up. Which is really strange for her. She has never missed a day of work and if she did she would call in, telling us why. So after work I went to her apartment to see that she wasn't answering. I have an extra key to her house in case of an emergency and I used that to come in. When I walked in she wasn't there. I haven't heard from her for almost four days now. She wouldn't just run off without telling anyone so I got worried and called the cops." Kyle said. He looked like shit! Man he looks like he hasn't slept in so long. I felt so bad that I did this to him.

"Thank you Kyle." the lady said then Kyle walked away and in the background he was being comforted by Melinda," Now we will be talking to the parents of December", oh no. My parents came into view. My mom was crying and my dad had a look of agony and pain on his face while he tried to comfort my mother. I started to silently cry, "Mrs.Chambers, do you have anything to say?" the lady asked. My mother nodded and took the microphone, looking at the camera.

"Sweety pl-please come home. I m-miss you so much. If someone did t-take you then I would like t-to tell them that please d-don't hurt her. I-I just w-want my baby b-back!" she cried burying her face in my dads shoulder.

"I see. Mr.Chambers, how about you?" she asked. My dad shook his head.

"I just want my baby girl back", I was sobbing now. My parents walked away.

"And there you have it. If anyo-", the TV turned off. I sat up.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I yelled at Alex. I tried to reach for the remote in his hand, but I couldn't reach. He threw the remote down on the ground. I was about to lunge for it, but Alex held me back.

"We need to leave. Now", I looked at him curiously.

"W-why?" I asked.

"You were just on the news. This is a highly secured hotel. We need to leave now", I shook my head. I don't care what he does. I wasn't going anywhere with him.

"I'm not leaving", he glared at me. He pushed me off the bed and quickly picked me up and slammed me against the wall. I cried out in pain and the tears got worse. 

"Don't say that! You're coming whether you like it or not!" he yelled. I shook my head again. He slapped me across the face. I gasped and fell to the ground. He picked me back up and slammed me against the wall again.

"You're going", he growled. I shook my head again. He brought his hands up to my throat and began to choke me. I gasped, trying to breath. I struggled to get his hands off, but it was no use.

"St-op!!" I managed to choke out. He let go of me and I fell to the floor gasping and gripping at my neck. He yanked me up by the arm. I looked at him in fear.

"You're going", he stated. I didn't disagree this time. I went over to my bag and pulled on a hoodie, scarf, and beanie. Alex pulled on some skinny jeans, a t-shirt. and a coat. I picked up my bags and went over to Alex. Together, we left and went down to the lobby.

"Do what you did last time", he said. I nodded slowly, hurting whenever I moved. We walked up to the desk with my face buried in his shoulder. Alex checked out and we walked out to the car. I put my stuff in the trunk and went over to the passenger side.

Alex unlocked the doors and we went in. I buckled up and pressed my body up against the door, wanting to be as far as possible from him. I leaned my head against the window after taking my scarf off. I thought about the look on my parents and Kyle's faces.  I thought about what happened in the hotel room.

I shook my head and tried to keep myself from crying. I looked over to see Alex focused on the road. He was a monster. I want to be home. Not with him.

Sure he was sweet at times, but. I don't know. Every time he got mad, it just got worse and worse. I was so scared of him after what happened back there.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and tried to get some rest. I didn't want to be up. Sleeping was better than being in a car with him and not speaking. Way better. I fell asleep moments later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loews Hotels-Vanderbilt
So yeah
That was really short
I know
But yeah I haven't been getting a lot of comments
So now I'm gonna require a number of comments before I update
But anyway
This one was hard for me to right
Kinda emotional
10 Comments for the next chapter
Thank you for reading!!!
I'm also really happy cause I have
19 FUCKING SUBSCRIBERS!!
so yeah that's it
COMMENT!!

Peace ;)