Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 8

December's Dream

I was at the beach. I was wearing the white dress that I got at Forever 21 and a key necklace. I was at the beach. Walking across the cold, smooth sand, I looked up at the sky. It was a dull gray color and it looked it like it was about to rain.

I walked farther down the beach and stopped looking ahead of me. The beach stretched on for so long. I shivered, folding my arms across my chest. I closed my eyes as the soft wind caressed my body like a feather.

I felt two strong, warm arms wrap around my mid-section from behind. I smiled leaning back into the man. He began to trail kisses up and down my neck. I titled my head to the side to allow better access. I opened my eyes and bit my lip as the man pulled his lips away.

"I love you", he whispered so softly in my ear. It was barely audibly. I turned around in his arms looking up into his warm chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you too, Alex", I leaned in, about to kiss him.....


I shot up. My cheeks were flushed. I looked over at Alex. We were still in the car.

"You okay?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"U-umm y-yeah.... I guess", I said confused.

"Bad dream?", he asked. I thought about it for a second. Was it a bad dream?

"I-I don't know", I said. He laughed.

"What do you mean you don't know?" he asked.

"I just don't", I said shaking my head to get the images from my dream out of my head.

"Well what happened in it", my eyes grew wide. No way in hell I was going to tell him about it!

"Nothing it was just a weird dream", I said brushing it off like it was nothing. Truth is it was a big deal. I'm suppose to hate him! I can't be having dreams about him where I tell him I love him and we're kissing!

"Okay, as long as it wasn't about me......Was it?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I gulped. Shit!

"No, thank god. I already had a dream about you, and let me tell you. It was not pretty", he rolled his eyes. Sure he knew about my first dream, but he didn't live it. He sighed. 

He finally pulled into another motel. It didn't look as bad as the other one, but still, never trust motels. We got out of the car and grabbed our duffel bags walking into the place. Well it didn't smell as bad. It looked pretty decent.

"Please tell me I can shower here without worrying about the water being toxic?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Yeah", he replied simply. We walked up to the front desk and checked in. We were room 3B. As soon as I got into the room I picked out some clothes and headed for the bathroom.

I stripped down to nothing and turned on the shower. I waited until the water was burning hot before stepping in. I closed my eyes as the hot water cascaded down my body. It felt so good I got my hair wet.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair, washing my body afterward. I washed off all the soap. Sighing, I leaned against the wall. Thoughts of the dream rushed through my head. 

What did it mean? Where did I get that necklace? Was I going to fall in love with Alexander William Gaskarth. Was I going to kiss him back? Question after question came crashing down into my head. Pretty soon a started to get a killer headache.

I turned off the water and walked out. I dried myself and slipped on the clothes. Looking into the mirror. I ran my hands through my hair. I didn't look that bad. 

I walked out of the bathroom to find Alex watching TV. Sighing I walked over to the bed, sitting on the other side.
My head was killing me. Stupid questions. Stupid dream.

I put my head down on Alex's shoulder. I don't care what I was doing. I was in pain.

"Do we have any aspirin?" I croaked.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked, sounding worried.

"I have a huge headache", I sighed. I lifted my head off his shoulder. He shook his head. Dammit.

"No, but I can go get you some", he said. I nodded and fell back in bed, burying my head in the pillows and put my wrists out. He handcuffed them to the headboard and I heard him leave.

I laid there. I didn't move. I didn't do anything. My head was hurting to much to do anything. Fuck my life.

I laid there for about 10 minutes. I heard the door squeak open, but I didn't look. The weight of the bed shifted and it slightly squeaked as Alex got on the bed. He tool off the handcuffs and I slowly got up. I gripped my head as it pounded.

Sighing I took the pill Alex held out for me and dry swallowed it. He stared at me, giving me a sympathetic smile. He pulled me onto his lap. I buried my head into he crook of his neck and sighed, wrapping my arms around his torso.

I closed my eyes. The pain slowly started to subside. I don't know how long I sat there, curled up in his lap. It was probably for hours. 

I had to go to the bathroom. I gently pushed away from him and got up, walking to the bathroom.  I did my business and was about to walk out. I suddenly felt a wet slippery feeling down below.

That reminded me. I tried to remember the last time I had my period. It was about a month ago... My eyes grew wide and I quickly checked. Shit!

Really! Now! Out of all the times it could have happened, it chooses now. I groaned loudly. Great, now I have to ask Alex to go get me tampons. How embarrassing! I walked over to the door, peeping it open a little bit.

"Umm, Alex?", I called softly. I heard shuffling. He came up to the door, but I didn't look him in the eyes.

"Yeah?", he asked.

"Ummm c-can you g-go to the store and umm get me uh some ummm some uh some t-tampons?" I asked shyly. I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, but umm..... what kind?" he asked. I laughed. This was probably more embarrassing to him than me. I mean he is the one who has to go out and buy them.

"Uh Tampax Pearl", I said. 

"Alright, but.... I'm going to have to come in there for a second", he said. My eyes grew wide.

"Why?" I asked cautiously. He chuckled.

"To handcuff you", he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I rolled me eyes, quickly putting some toilet paper on and letting him in. I sat down on the toilet, with the top down and let him handcuff me to the towel rack.

Alex left and I sat there waiting. Just waiting. I looked back. It seemed clean enough. I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling.

It was about 15 minutes before the bathroom door came open. Alex came with the tampons in his hand. Good, he got the right ones. He took off my handcuffs and got out of the bathroom.

I put in a tampon and came out putting the bag of tampons in my duffel bag. I walked back over to Alex and sat down next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"How much longer are we staying here?" I asked.

"Right, about that. We should probably get going", he said. I sighed. We both got up and grabbed our duffel bags before checking out of the motel and leaving.

•*•*•*•

"Alex! Pull into a god damn food court!" I yelled.

"I'm trying stop yelling at me!" he yelled back.

"Now dammit! Hurry up!" he quickly pulled into the food court and parked the car. We got out and I went into the girls' bathroom to change my tampons. When I came out Alex and I went to get some food.

"I don't want to eat. I feel so bloated", I whined. He rolled his eyes and kept pulling me towards McDonald's. We got in line. I looked around as we waited for the line to move. We finally got to the front and ordered.

I got a honey mustard snack wrap and pink lemonade while Alex got an Angus Third Pounder and Pepsi. We went back to the car and drove off. I looked over at Alex after taking bite out of my snack wrap. He was pouting. I gave him a curious look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You didn't have to yell at me", he said. in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Well you don't have to be a baby about it. Take it like a man!" I yelled.

"I don't want to", he said again with the baby voice.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" I asked annoyed, yet amused at the same time. He smirked. Oh no, what was he getting at?

"Kiss me in the cheek", he said. My eyes grew wide. I shook my head furiously.

"No. No way in hell", I stated. He pouted making his eyes big and glazed over. He looked like he was about to cry, "Don't give me that!"

He pouted bigger. His eyes started to fill with tears. It looked like they were about to spill any second. I sighed and leaned over the console. I closed my eyes and placed a soft, tender kiss in his cheek.

I pulled away, opening my eyes. He was smiling cheekily. I rolled my eyes and fell back in my seat.

"That didn't mean anything", I said. He smirked.

"Sure didn't seem like it", he said. I shook my head,looking down at my food. He had no idea how much it actually meant. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo here you go
that's chapter 8 for ya
hope you enjoy
personally
I thought this chapter was kinda sweet and funny
tell me what you think
please
pretty please with all time low in tighty whities and puppy dog faces, asking you to marry them on top?
COMMENT!!! COMMENT!!! COMMENT!!!

Peace ;)