Status: Active

Blood Streaked Moon

D Is For Dangerous

Seline and Janella were taken up the stairs with Emily, who helped them get cleaned up and gave them clothes to wear. Emily left them alone to get cleaned up and went downstairs to begin making obscene amounts of food for the spontaneous bonfire plans. Upstairs, Seline and Janella conversed as they got cleaned up.

“Do you really think we can trust them?” Janella asked quietly.

“Yes Janella. Just trust me on this.” Seline paused before sighing. “I feel as if I can trust him with this. He’s an alpha; he shares the same mind set as I do.”

“I guess but Sel…” Janella trailed off and lowered her eyes to the floor. “I’m just nervous.”

“Everything will turn out okay. They will see where we’re coming from, I know they will. Two shifters against seven bloodsuckers... As much as I hate to admit it, we wouldn’t win that battle.” Seline told her, her body tensing as she thought about it but took a deep breath to calm herself down.

When the girls were done cleaning themselves up, they fixed their hair and made sure they looked presentable. Neither of them wanted to look bad in from of the tribe, let alone their elders. The opinion of the elders was as close to law as you could get on a small reservation.

Both girls ventured downstairs, following the scent of the delicious food Emily was making. “Mmm, I’m starving,” Janella murmured, her mouth literally watering. Seline merely chuckled, walking towards the kitchen.

Emily smiled warmly at them as they entered. “You both must be starving. C’mon, grab a seat. I was just preparing some food for the bonfire tonight.” She said.

Seline returned the smile and asked, “Do you need any help?”

Emily shook her head in denial, “No, no. You’re both guests here. It’s like a crime to make you work.”

Janella laughed, “Puh-leeze. We would love to help.”
Seline nodded her head in agreement with Janella. Emily began protesting again, saying that they should relax from their long journey.

Janella gave her puppy-dog – er correction – wolf-eyes and the pouty lip. “Please Emily?” Janella whimpered. Seline began to laugh silently, but hysterically; no one could say no to Janella’s wolf-eyes and pout, being a wolf had its advantages. Emily was a little hesitant, but she nodded her head in agreement.

“Don’t worry Em; we’re great cooks. Well, at least I am.” Seline assured Emily with a twinkle in her eye.

A few minutes later…

CRAP! My Mostacholi is burning!” Janella hollered. She began dousing the flaming food in water.

“How in the world can you burn Mostacholi?!” Seline asked her, exasperated and yet completely amused.

“You saw what happened! That’s how.” Janella replied, wiping her hands on a towel.

Emily was still laughing by the stove as she wiped it down. “I am never letting you touch the stove ever again.” Emily simply said, wiping the corners of her eyes with the tip of her right index finger.

“Don’t quit your day job, Janella.” Seline joked with a playful grin.

“Hardy har har. Yeah that’s it; laugh it up in my expense. It’s not my fault that cooking hates me.” Janella spoke in a dramatic tone, throwing her hands up in the air to add to the effect. All three girls laughed a gut-busting laugh. This moment of girl time had made both Seline and Janella relax and forget – temporarily –about their various problems; but nothing last forever.

After a few lovely hours of cooking, Emily and Seline had successfully cooked up an entire meal to fee all of the tribal members. Janella helped when she was asked to, avoiding the stove as much as she could. By now the girls had sat back to take a breather and talk about random aspects of life.

Soon enough Sam had come through the door with a grin set on his lips. He ran over and scooped Emily up into a hug and kissed over her scars before giving her a kiss filled with love and passion; you could see the look of undying and unconditional love in Sam’s eyes, the look that an imprinter would undoubtedly give to his imprintee. Emily had been giggling throughout the whole scene with Sam before turning a light shade of red that could barely be seen under her russet skin.

“Okay girls. It’s time to go down to the beach. Are you three ready?” Sam informed the girls who had, by now, stood up.

“Of course we are.” Seline said smiling cheerfully.

Sam was a little shocked by this change of behavior, but he shook off the feeling. “Okay, let’s go to the bonfire! You three can go ahead. I will have Embry and Jacob coming in a few to help bring the food over there.” Sam said as he ushered them out the door.

“Who needs a car when you have fully grown wolf-men to transport food?” Emily mused.

Emily, Seline, and Janella started walking down to the bonfire on First Beach, only about a half a mile away. Their walk was silent for part of the way until Seline spoke up. “This place really is beautiful.” Seline murmured in awe by the blue-green Pacific Ocean and the Sun, which was setting right now, that made the ocean sparkle like a million stars.

Emily smiled, “This view really is gorgeous. I never get sick of looking at the sunset ever day I’m here in La Push.”
Janella breathed in the air; it smelled exactly like the salty water of the Pacific Ocean.

In no time, all three of them arrived at the bonfire. All eyes were on them; well Seline and Janella mostly. Janella felt utterly self-conscious as she sat down on the nearest log, but Seline on the other hand remained in her Alpha manner; serious and understanding with her head held high.

One of the elders, Quil Ateara Senior, greeted them, “Welcome to La Push, travelers from the Mohingan tribe. It truly is an honor to have you with us on this night.”

Seline returned the greeting, “And it is an honor for us to be here with all of you tonight.”

Billy Black, another tribal elder, spoke up, “Please, if you would wait for the other members of this tribe to come. We never begin a bonfire without everyone…and especially without any of the food.” Billy chuckled at his own joke while the youth of the Quileute tribe just smiled.

“Sorry we’re late.” Sam said appearing with trays of food stacked up on his arms. Embry and Jacob followed closely behind with bags filled with paper plates, plastic eating utensils, and buns for the hot dogs and burgers. After everything was set down in its place, Sam looked towards the two Mohingan girls. “I would like you to meet my pack.” He stated which cued the girls to stand and walk over. The group of boys plus Leah stood in a line by Sam in which began Sam’s introductions. “This is Colin, Brady, Seth, his sister Leah, Quil, Paul, Jared…” As Sam names them off the girls went down the line and shook hands with each one. As they came to the end of the long line of pack members, Sam finished with the last two names, “Jacob and Embry.”
The pairs felt sparks go through their hands as they grabbed hold of the person opposite of them; Seline and Embry shaking hands while Janella and Jacob did the same. Their eyes wandered up until each pair was eye-to-eye with each other. As soon as their eyes met, something changed; their eyes widened at the sight of the other. Surprise was clearly etched into each of their faces as they stared. Simultaneous gasps came from all of them while their hands stayed connected. On the outside – to the normal human eye – they would have looked absolutely mental but to those around them, they knew immediately what had happened. Inside of them their minds were in overdrive with thoughts; each of their world’s had shifted and changed to revolve around their newly acquired imprints.

As soon as they could manage they had broken their contact and the girls stepped back, quickly looking at each other with the same thoughts. We imprinted! But- no, no…not now! Of all times to imprint! Although these thought went through their head, so did others; ones about the vampires chasing after them but mostly ones about their imprints that they refused to put in danger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit;; D Is For Dangerous By Allison Iraheta
Read the lyrics :D

Hey everyone! Another chapter right here for you! :] We would for sure update more often if we got more readers and messages from those of you reading. *WINK WINK* :D With that said, we would like to thank Chelsea's Dead Smile for being our first Mibba commenter! She rocks! We'd love to hear from the rest of you. :]
WOOT WOOT! :D Thanks girls.

So....how about some banners? You would for sure get a shout out, high props from yours truely, and maybe something more. :]

Love you all!

Your Crazy Authors,
--Alyssa and Rayna