You Know My Love is Always On Your Side

11th grade

~Wednesday September 1st, 2008~

11th grade

"Sophie! Hurry up! We are going to be late!" Maybel grabbed her keys and yelled up to her sister.
This was the first day of 11th grade for the sisters. Sophie was looking forward to seeing all of her "friends" and her boyfriend. Maybel didn't want to go to school and be made fun of. Since middle school through tenth grade, she was made fun of and she knew nothing was going to be different as a junior.

On their way, they picked up Tristen and Mason. They arrived at the school and went through their classes. Tristen,Mason and Maybel were in most of the same AP classes. Sophie was in the basic courses. Sophie was actually pretty smart, but she never applied herself. Plus, if she was smart, she wouldn't be on top of the school.

***

Throughout the year, Mason and Maybel remained how they've been. Mason still loved Maybel while he knew she liked Tristen. Tristen and Sophie got into fights over stupid things, but they got over them and are still together. Sophie and Maybel stayed distant at school and home. Sophie didn't want anything to do with her sister because she thought they are too different and will never get along. Although that may be true, Maybel still tried her best to please her sister but secretly, only to get to her boyfriend. Tristen loved Sophie with all his heart. He saw something in her that no one else ever saw. Yet, when he sees the looks that Mason gives to Maybel, anger rushes through him.

***

During the summer, Maybel and Mason hung out alot. They were siked to be seniors next year. They both agreed on what college they were going too. The two of them were going to move out of state to attend college and live together. Maybel set ground rules (already) for the two of them, like if they had any "lovers" or anything like that (boyfriends, girlfriends) that they needed space. When Mason heard this, he was slightly crushed. He hoped that them living together would bring them together.

As for Sophie and Tristen, they were still together. Senior year would mark their 5th year annervistiy. Sophie hated talked about next year because 1) she didn't want to leave everything she knew and ruled and 2) she didn't know what she was going to do after highschool. Tristen was convinced to go to the community college by his girlfriend, although he could go to any school he wanted to. But, he made the sacrifice because he loves his girlfriend. Tristen tells Sophie that he loves her everyday and Sophie just plays with his heart.

Close to the end of the summer, Tristen started to second guess what his heart was saying. He loved Sophie to death but there was something...someone...interferring with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Hiii. Sorry it's late.
Comment and Subscribe (: